Non addictive sleeping aids?

Furius_Saturninus_Plautia

Trusted Member
Falling asleep most nights lately Is getting harder and harder, 3-4 hours a night the past few weeks. Meditation works ok along with melatonin, but lack of sleep Is really starting to make me hyper emotional/irritable so I'm looking for advice on non addictive sleeping aids like herbs(not that one)or roots, tea whatever....anything that worked for you or others you know.

Your local supplment store should have lots gaba mixed with melatonin and ashwagaga
Think theres a lights out supplment and advanced genetics makes one called gone dark i think.
Theres also a new zzzz nyquill i seen at shoppers today looked good

Your looking for herbal ideas and not medications that are non addictive for sleep? Asking as I have a non addictive sleep aid (med) that I take when I can't sleep and no issues with it. I tried the herbal route and take melatonin and adaptogens and they helped but at times they were not enough.

Your looking for herbal ideas and not medications that are non addictive for sleep? Asking as I have a non addictive sleep aid (med) that I take when I can't sleep and no issues with it. I tried the herbal route and take melatonin and adaptogens and they helped but at times they were not enough.

Yes, do tell please, also thank you.

Yes, do tell please, also thank you.
Low dose remeron 7.5 mg seems to be one of the go to meds for doctors. Main side effect is increase in appetite and vets are even using it for dogs that won't eat. it is an anti depressant but not at that dose - the dose would be 30-45 mg if for depression.
There is no addiction to this med, it just makes you drowsy and the first few days you might feel a little drowsy in the morning. That being said - I have taken it for a few weeks in a row and when I stopped I cut the 7.5 mg into another half for a few days and had zero withdrawal. The withdrawal at that dose is just rebound insomnia. Now I use it a few times a week if melatonin and my normal sleep ritual doesn't work and have no rebound insomnia as I don't use daily.
Trazadone is another I used ages ago and found helpful. It is an old med but still used. I think @Bagua put a link or a page of info on trazadone previously. I prefer remeron as I have to sleep or I can't function normally the next day.

Low dose remeron 7.5 mg seems to be one of the go to meds for doctors. Main side effect is increase in appetite and vets are even using it for dogs that won't eat. it is an anti depressant but not at that dose - the dose would be 30-45 mg if for depression.
There is no addiction to this med, it just makes you drowsy and the first few days you might feel a little drowsy in the morning. That being said - I have taken it for a few weeks in a row and when I stopped I cut the 7.5 mg into another half for a few days and had zero withdrawal. The withdrawal at that dose is just rebound insomnia. Now I use it a few times a week if melatonin and my normal sleep ritual doesn't work and have no rebound insomnia as I don't use daily.
Trazadone is another I used ages ago and found helpful. It is an old med but still used. I think @Bagua put a link or a page of info on trazadone previously. I prefer remeron as I have to sleep or I can't function normally the next day.

I shall look into this. I appreciate the info.

here is my prescription for a good nights sleep. it is however addictive but in a good way.

Wake up early
have coffee, breakfast and a blow job
head out for a hard days work
get lots of fresh air and work up a sweat
have a nice supper
shower and relax and maybe even have a cold one
but just the one
then head to bed and work up sweat with a fun 3-4 hour session of driving a woman crazy making her cum over and over
then top it off with cumming in one of her three holes. Or if your up to it in all three or any combination of the three you want.
You do this and you will fall asleep with a big smile.

here is my prescription for a good nights sleep. it is however addictive but in a good way.

Wake up early
have a nice supper
but just the one
then head to bed and work up sweat with a fun 3-4 hour session of driving a woman crazy making her cum over and over
then top it off with cumming in one of her three holes. Or if your up to it in all three or any combination of the three you want.

Jesus!!! Lmfao.

This no doubts works like a charm.... and you hit the ground running the next morning each and every time

Wake up early
have a nice supper
but just the one
Now this is a remedy for me šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Falling asleep most nights lately Is getting harder and harder, 3-4 hours a night the past few weeks. Meditation works ok along with melatonin, but lack of sleep Is really starting to make me hyper emotional/irritable so I'm looking for advice on non addictive sleeping aids like herbs(not that one)or roots, tea whatever....anything that worked for you or others you know.
Melatonin works very well for me

Zma, gaba, cbd oil , possibly a cbd and thc oil mix if your into that. Take the right dose and it wont fuck you up but will help you sleep.

Try waking up earlier, itā€™ll make you sleep earlier too

I used to take Benadryl if I ever needed help sleeping which is rare.

I found not eating 1-2hrs before sleeping helps as well.

I use zopiclone every 4 days the rest of the time I take kirkland sleep aid. It helps a lot when you're on tren.

I take a 10mg Melatonin dual action release by webber naturals, and a extended release gravol about an hour before I intend to go to sleep. Works wonderfully, deep sleep and no grogginess in the morning.

Wake up early
have a nice supper
but just the one
LMAO - sounds like a prescription for a long life lol

Wake up early
have a nice supper
but just the one
You have a great life sir. You need to write a book about success

Wake up early
have a nice supper
but just the one

Respect for this one!! These are the best solution!!