News on Pareto

There’s a video

There is both labels in the piles
There is also citadel ( I bet there some people who might still think Pareto and citadel weren’t related )
If you watch the video you see the date the evidence is submitted and most is from Dec 2022 which is when all this popped off and there is also from November 2021

There’s a lot of interesting details with this story that conflict previous rumours associated with Pareto… but who cares at this point lol

Overall it’s the concept of laundering money that upsets the government
Mind you they still paid taxes on it and used it to invest in real estate to re enter it into society lol

No murders , no deaths , no gang war , no hard drugs , no violence , no kidnapping , no arson…..
but still they got fhcked for being too big

Almost $600k in cash and $500k worth of jewelry. Talk about bling bling… If I were on the team of officers that made the bust, I guarantee those numbers would be reduced by 10% along with a reduction of seized vials and pouches.

Makes me wonder if that was actually the real numbers for the cash and jewelry. As for the “drugs” and what they reported, I have my doubts. The street value calculations are always exaggerated in drug busts.

Yup... Makes the police look a lot better if the amounts are high..

There’s a video

There is also citadel ( I bet there some people who might still think Pareto and citadel weren’t related )
If you watch the video you see the date the evidence is submitted and most is from Dec 2022 which is when all this popped off and there is also from November 2021

There’s a lot of interesting details with this story that conflict previous rumours associated with Pareto… but who cares at this point lol

Mind you they still paid taxes on it and used it to invest in real estate to re enter it into society lol

No murders , no deaths , no gang war , no hard drugs , no violence , no kidnapping , no arson…..
I couldn't have said it better. Smoking and drinking isn't any less harmful and there isn't even a therapeutic dose, yet all they do is age verification. And notice they call it "anabolic steroids" not AAS, in that case they should be banning estrogen as well because gram to gram it is more anabolic than testosterone, which actually burns fat so it's a catabolic steroid. Yet if brewing estrogen at home is perfectly legal then it's misandry, isn't it?

I couldn't have said it better. Smoking and drinking isn't any less harmful and there isn't even a therapeutic dose, yet all they do is age verification. And notice they call it "anabolic steroids" not AAS, in that case they should be banning estrogen as well because gram to gram it is more anabolic than testosterone, which actually burns fat so it's a catabolic steroid. Yet if brewing estrogen at home is perfectly legal then it's misandry, isn't it?
So that's what I've been doing wrong all these years.

So that's what I've been doing wrong all these years.
Testosterone isn't known to cause cancer anabolism and taking estrogen isn't known to help someone drop 100lbs. Heaviest people in the world have the highest concentration of... they're not bodybuilders.

There’s a video

Fuck you nailed it dead on brother

It's all about collecting taxes on the Money, they don't really care about the substance issue, The article said “This was a sophisticated money laundering operation that required extensive time, resources and collaboration with other agencies to thoroughly investigate, so that the necessary evidence could be collected and the right people held accountable.” .... So it is fair to say.... there are many more people being arrested behind the scenes, ...There was alot of money involved, many players.... it was only a matter of time, they would infiltrate

It's all about collecting taxes on the Money, they don't really care about the substance issue, The article said “This was a sophisticated money laundering operation that required extensive time, resources and collaboration with other agencies to thoroughly investigate, so that the necessary evidence could be collected and the right people held accountable.” .... So it is fair to say.... there are many more people being arrested behind the scenes, ...There was alot of money involved, many players.... it was only a matter of time, they would infiltrate
It was the headline of the article itself.

I learned a lesson, I will only always do cash in mail now.

It’s not about enough money
People use that money to fund other ventures and still money coming in

It’s like a successful small restaurant
Closing its door cuz they made good money over 10 years lol

Greed and new projects and continuing to leverage
You never stop

It’s not about enough money
People use that money to fund other ventures and still money coming in

It’s like a successful small restaurant
Closing its door cuz they made good money over 10 years lol

Greed and new projects and continuing to leverage
You never stop
.....That is not using common sense, regardless if its coming in...like the other poster mentioned, it got to big to control 100%, at that point anything can go wrong, as it it did with them, you just need to give them a reason and they are all over you

.....That is not using common sense, regardless if its coming in...like the other poster mentioned, it got to big to control 100%, at that point anything can go wrong, as it it did with them, you just need to give them a reason and they are all over you

He said why don’t they stop if they have enough money

Where did I lack common sense in my reply

True, getting used to the honey too much...Greed is a double edged sword, helps one side, kills you with the other
It is for sure depending on the person . I know some pretty successful people that aren't greedy . I feel its on a per person basis . Myself included . I've never had much and when I have more then I need I help others and don't make rash decisions for a dollar . Most people I associate with are very down to earth people even if they have hundreds of thousands . But were talking millions so maybe that changes.. I've seen good labs get in and get out before they're name is tarnished and or the other get caught. But seems like the greedy ones always get caught. Like Tony Montana "Do you know what a hassa is Frank ? A hassa is a pig that don't fly straight " .