New to HGH.

A lot don't think about the cancer risk. HGH will increase your IGF and it won't make you get cancer but if you had the start of cancer and your body would fight it off naturally or it was a slow growth tumor, IGF would be like throwing gas on it. Obvious carpel tunnel, fatigue, etc. too but at 1-2 IU's of script GH a day I only had a messed up sleep schedule and my IGF went up.
Even vigorous steve says that with his "short usage of gh" maybe 5 years if i remember correctly, has enlarged heart already! All the organs begin to grow.

Yeh the cancer growth is very scary, especially since most guys think of gh for anti aging. Which means they wanna use it starting around 40 years old and onwards, when most people get cancers growing.
Risk vs reward is very important to keep in mind. Yes its very tempting to use gh with all the good things that come with it, but when i see the list of bad things. The cons win every time.

Even vigorous steve says that with his "short usage of gh" maybe 5 years if i remember correctly, has enlarged heart already! All the organs begin to grow.

Yeh the cancer growth is very scary, especially since most guys think of gh for anti aging. Which means they wanna use it starting around 40 years old and onwards, when most people get cancers growing.
Risk vs reward is very important to keep in mind. Yes its very tempting to use gh with all the good things that come with it, but when i see the list of bad things. The cons win every time.
Now do cancers start to grow at that age because our bodies and immune system becomes weaker because of lowered hormone levels and lower gh levels?

Just food for thought.

Now do cancers start to grow at that age because our bodies and immune system becomes weaker because of lowered hormone levels and lower gh levels?

Just food for thought.
That and the build up of all the toxins that we injest and absord through and pathways until that point. I am firm believer that the early decline in male hormone levels play a big role in earlier onsets of diseases and cancers.

I myself suffer a chronic illness but have never had a flare up while on trt, trt+ or blast levels. Interesting isnt it.

My natural igf levels are pretty good but I hear igf levels can be all over the place even while on gh. I know some people using over 8iu of gh and their igf wasn't much higher than my own and it was not even close to above what the reference range is for igf in Canada. I did take cancer into account as well.

I personally have been using and tapered up to 1.5 iu am and pm of generic hgh. And in the last couple months I've noticed my face looks younger, less wrinkles.and less joint pain. My saggy skin around my waist has reduced quite dramatically also. I don't notice much else. On igf and fast acting insulin (apidra) around the workout I blow the fuck up, it's unbelievable but I only used like 2 units pre workout and 5 units post. I was aiming for 1 unit per 15g of carbs. I was nervous to use insulin but I raised a diabetic child diagnosed at 3 years old so I'm pretty experienced with insulin.

Just food for thought.
Sorbate - not that simply, aging is a 'disease' in itself in some people because we get sore/arthritis and stop exercising and doing the things that you love to do.
Your organs, like a good engine, don't last forever and are constantly fighting a battle with the natural toxins even if you live a clean life style. Your liver and kidneys/heart, etc. can only take so much before it says stop it and if you push your organ you may live longer now than in 1880 but the medical system is making a ton off geriatric people. medications, different exercise programs, groups for people so they won't be lonely. Why statistically do people die so much quicker when their spouse of 50 years just passed? They died of a broken heart - nope, not that simple obvious and I could write a book on my opinions but won't. I know I have shortened my life due to uncontrollable factors but F man - we have to live and enjoy our lives. I would rather live to 70 and be active and enjoy myself then live to 100 be in bed 90% of the time other than when a man or woman lifts you with a mechanism to eat and changes your diapers. I have seen the latter and they are lucid and unhappy.

Sorbate - not that simply, aging is a 'disease' in itself in some people because we get sore/arthritis and stop exercising and doing the things that you love to do.
Your organs, like a good engine, don't last forever and are constantly fighting a battle with the natural toxins even if you live a clean life style. Your liver and kidneys/heart, etc. can only take so much before it says stop it and if you push your organ you may live longer now than in 1880 but the medical system is making a ton off geriatric people. medications, different exercise programs, groups for people so they won't be lonely. Why statistically do people die so much quicker when their spouse of 50 years just passed? They died of a broken heart - nope, not that simple obvious and I could write a book on my opinions but won't. I know I have shortened my life due to uncontrollable factors but F man - we have to live and enjoy our lives. I would rather live to 70 and be active and enjoy myself then live to 100 be in bed 90% of the time other than when a man or woman lifts you with a mechanism to eat and changes your diapers. I have seen the latter and they are lucid and unhappy.
My thought exactly. I want quality of life not quantity. I see lots of old people in my shop, barely able to move, can hardly think, thye do not look happy.

My thought is if you didn't abuse hormones and gh you would likely increase you quality of life. But big men with high test don't live as long as skinny men who ate less their whole lives.

Woman seem to make it after men die, but they are the ones who historically took care of the house, did the meal choices and so on. So they still have their chores to keep them going. I believe some men just give up. I know if I was married to my wife for 50 years and she died, I am not too sure if I cared if I was alive anymore. Guess I won't find out until I get there if it happens. My wife being older, more than likely we will die right around the same time, lol.

A lot don't think about the cancer risk. HGH will increase your IGF and it won't make you get cancer but if you had the start of cancer and your body would fight it off naturally or it was a slow growth tumor, IGF would be like throwing gas on it. Obvious carpel tunnel, fatigue, etc. too but at 1-2 IU's of script GH a day I only had a messed up sleep schedule and my IGF went up.
This is fact! 100%

I found a vial of reconsituted GH in the back of my fridge from a few months ago... any sense in using it or is it better off in the trash?