New member, hello all.

Thanks man!

I don’t know oly, anything about deus, and yeah I’ve done a review for Medicus, service was great, proviron seemed to do its thing but the cyp fell short on my bloods. What ya trying to say? Don’t be passive aggressive, that’s a feminine trait, just say it.

Passive aggressive, lmao yeah right. Medicus research is bodytech. If you came here to pump a brand, I’ll make sure I drop truth on said brand too, I think that’s only fair. You know lots about oly, bodytech and northern. As for you being a homosexual and sending pictures of your penis to guys, there’s nothing wrong with being a homosexual/bisexual these days but (much respect for your chosen lifestyle) lots wrong with sending dick pics to guys on this or any other forum. Same old gaintrain.

@AlmightyAlpha / @afflicted

Passive aggressive, lmao yeah right. Medicus research is bodytech. If you came here to pump a brand, I’ll make sure I drop truth on said brand too, I think that’s only fair. You know lots about oly, bodytech and northern. As for you being a homosexual and sending pictures of your penis to guys, there’s nothing wrong with being a homosexual/bisexual these days but (much respect for your chosen lifestyle) lots wrong with sending dick pics to guys on this or any other forum. Same old gaintrain.

Keep this thread civil! If you gentlemen would like to take your passive-aggressive messaging to a PM, I would not object. In fact, I would appreciate it.

Thanks! Boy you get around. Damn, wish I had your free time. I’d be huge! Happy new year bud.
I've never known you to be passive aggressive LMFAO. maybe aggressive, speak the your mind but not passive but thats just an observation. Cheers - its Friday and the weekend is almost here.

if you want a pic you just gotta get into a dick measuring contest with me.