New member, hello all.

AlmightyAlpha

Hey all. I’m 36 from BC. Bout 5’11 200 lbs. been lifting 4 years enhanced for 2. I’m currently on my fourth cycle and looking to gain lean mass as fast as possible without destroying my health. Hope to learn lots and bounce ideas with likeminded people.

just noticed that too as I rarely look at Avatars or pics people post cause I don't care what they look like.@afflicted - you have a memory like an elephant but it would have come out eventually.

just noticed that too as I rarely look at Avatars or pics people post cause I don't care what they look like.@afflicted - you have a memory like an elephant but it would have come out eventually.

Don’t even need a pic. No matter what, ones true self will always shine through.
Like @ManU turns out that was just Deus pharma trying to cause shit with Genetec, didn’t work out for him here or cjm.
Olys bullshit and all his friends will always be recognized

I concur about the Anadrol. For myself also I like to run a higher dosage of EQ. I wish you well on your journey

I have seen it all over the years. and one thing I have seen over and over is someone making a shambles of their rep on one forum and then seeking to make new fresh start on another forum. Sometimes the member learns from their mistakes and comes out as a more humble version of themselves. sometimes sadly they just repeat the same mistakes. I am very much a give anyone a second chance kind of a guy and so lets give this member @AlmightyAlpha the benfit of doubt and hope he wants to make a legit fresh start. And in my experience some of the best members on forums started off on the wrong foot. So no matter what the past is, today is a new day and he is very welcome to make a fresh start here with my full support.

Last edited:
Welcome, don't worry if you do something silly, we will help you out to nagivate what is going on. Just don't fall into the trap of insulting members and pretty much all is forgiven.

Howdy & Welcome aboard😜
Thanks man!
Don’t even need a pic. No matter what, ones true self will always shine through.
Like @ManU turns out that was just Deus pharma trying to cause shit with Genetec, didn’t work out for him here or cjm.
Olys bullshit and all his friends will always be recognized

I don’t know oly, anything about deus, and yeah I’ve done a review for Medicus, service was great, proviron seemed to do its thing but the cyp fell short on my bloods. What ya trying to say? Don’t be passive aggressive, that’s a feminine trait, just say it.