Nearly 2yrs

Wow nearly 2yrs of Androgel to finally get onto injectable...... What a journey!!

View attachment 1082

Congrats...a far superior solution... I have 3or 4 of those sitting in my cupboard right now...Shoppers sticker and all [emoji3]

I was talking to a Dr friend the other day who is not a big fan of TRT but absolutely believes androgel is a terrible product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats...a far superior solution... I have 3or 4 of those sitting in my cupboard right now...Shoppers sticker and all [emoji3]

I was talking to a Dr friend the other day who is not a big fan of TRT but absolutely believes androgel is a terrible product.

Ever get todiscuss the whys as to why he is against it?

Ever get todiscuss the whys as to why he is against it?

He has never really been able to articulate his adversity. Luckily he is a friend that happens to be a Dr and not my doctor. Lol

My GP believes TRT to be completely safe as long as you stay within physiological dosages. [emoji736][emoji1319]

Congrats @Mfg Eng was wondering the other day where you were at.

I have been ultra busy lately but able to spread the time around a bit so that everything does get adequate attension including the gym. Been lacking on the posting though :( Have to continue to play it the doc's way until I get turned loose on the dosage I want then it's stockpile time LOL.