Nate diaz vs jake paul

Framerboy

Nevaeh RIP little 😇
Trusted Member
Who's all watching the fight tonight? Wondering if I should pay for it since my go to streaming platform is no longer

This fight has me intrigued for sure . I never really knew who jake Paul was till he started fighting and like everyone one else I though he was annoying but he kept winning and damn he’s a good boxer .. I like the guy now. I watched all the pre-fight interviews and he’s very well spoken. I have him to win against diaz. Diaz doesn’t look like he’s too into it .. another fight in that card I’m looking forward to is Chris Avila vs Jeremy Stevens .. I think that’s the fight that’s gonna be fireworks

Enjoyed until Nate threw in the towel mentally. Disappointing.

Best part of the night was seeing my next wife Kourtney Kellar for the first time.

Got some work to do before I can close that deal though, will update y'all.

Luv Nate but a no win for him.
1. Never was a technical striker (he is a jiu jitsu guy.

2. Never was a hard hitter
3. Fights mma at 155, this is 185
4. Got alot of wear and tear

Another marketing event to make Jake look better than he is. Does he have some skills….yes…. But he would demolish by a real mma striker his own size. Lets see him fight Adesanya the ufc 185 champ then i will be interested

Luv Nate but a no win for him.
1. Never was a technical striker (he is a jiu jitsu guy.

2. Never was a hard hitter
3. Fights mma at 155, this is 185
4. Got alot of wear and tear

Another marketing event to make Jake look better than he is. Does he have some skills….yes…. But he would demolish by a real mma striker his own size. Lets see him fight Adesanya the ufc 185 champ then i will be interested
Absolutely but nonetheless he didn't really win by much in ny eyes . But Jake did well being pressed he had gotten better

You should google this too , Jake actually challenged Mike Tyson. I think he is underestimating Tyson even at his age I’ve watched his training he’s still an animal. SaltyDawg

The problem is these fights are raking in so much money and no one has to climb any ranks or fight contenders. I'm sure nate trained for this but he probably didn't have to, didn't need to waste 6 months of his life in the gym and got paid the sane either way. Jake Paul's a real fighter for sure but I'd imagine now that he's got the bug he's probably training hours everyday. I guess nick wants some of the action too that'd be nice to watch. I dont fall for the bullshit hype though amd no one should lol. The same as Tyson vs Roy Jones. It's all hype no bite and if everyone waits until the day after to watch then less you tube stars will be taking the spotlight from boxers and mma fighters.

I fail to see why anyone waste their time watching or even discussing these events.

More proof you can sell people on anything if you hype it properly. I'd rather watch two guys fight in the local pub parking lot.

Brilliant for those making millions of complete irrelevance though I suppose.
I'm glad I didn't pay for it . The girl fight was pretty good though

I fail to see why anyone waste their time watching or even discussing these events.

More proof you can sell people on anything if you hype it properly. I'd rather watch two guys fight in the local pub parking lot.

Brilliant for those making millions of complete irrelevance though I suppose.
Agreed. Watching if HAPV comes out in the combatants is always interesting.