My poor belly

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainPlanet

Trusted Member
I am not sure where to post this question, as it may also pertain to a specific AAS. So, I was doing rather well with my diet... I had removed most if not all orals, minus some (low dose dbol). My cycle wasn’t bad, but then I decided to cut down, and then I reversed it thinking better is more.

So I am on Primo/Test, and Tren. I am on a huge dose of Primo, some test, and I decided to throw in Tren at close to 4g week. Don’t judge, I am in the middle of determining what helps and what’s difficult for my body. I have no night pains, sweats, or aggression… but my tummy, it only wants to allow me to drink food at tiny portions. I am loosing some weight, but it’s mostly fat…. Regardless, I am trying to gain.

Any home remedies for Tren flu?

p.s. I mention Tren flu specifically, I haven’t had issues with Test or Primo. I know the carrier oil is the same, and the brand.

Wait. 4g of tren on top of test/primo? Can you please break your dose down by compound?

Not judging; you do you, but even the competitors I know aren't running 4g of androgens in total. Forget your digestive issues, I'm wondering how your heart and/or organs haven't given out on you...

I am not sure where to post this question, as it may also pertain to a specific AAS. So, I was doing rather well with my diet... I had removed most if not all orals, minus some (low dose dbol). My cycle wasn’t bad, but then I decided to cut down, and then I reversed it thinking better is more.

So I am on Primo/Test, and Tren. I am on a huge dose of Primo, some test, and I decided to throw in Tren at close to 4g week. Don’t judge, I am in the middle of determining what helps and what’s difficult for my body. I have no night pains, sweats, or aggression… but my tummy, it only wants to allow me to drink food at tiny portions. I am loosing some weight, but it’s mostly fat…. Regardless, I am trying to gain.

Any home remedies for Tren flu?

p.s. I mention Tren flu specifically, I haven’t had issues with Test or Primo. I know the carrier oil is the same, and the brand.

Taking aas for me has always been like running a marathon. Taking aas like running a sprint has never worked out for me health wise. It would seem the same applies to you. Unless your earning a living from this I would suggest you rethink your plan before you end up in the hospital or dead.

You got a death wish bro between this and your other thread. What's going on with you are you going through some seriously hard shit or what? I mean that in a real caring way too because dam son

Taking aas for me has always been like running a marathon. Taking aas like running a sprint has never worked out for me health wise. It would seem the same applies to you. Unless you’re earning a living from this I would suggest you rethink your plan before you end up in the hospital or dead.
I am going for an ultra sprint, until batteries die. Meaning as long as I am able… Send me your roids :D

Could be or a serious addict like mentioned above if so hopefully he doesn't harm himself badly. Good science project though 4 g of Tren lol my God 150mg was plenty for me when I tried it lol.

Tren is by far one of the harshest aas you can take
If your doing this on the advice of a coach I suggest you fire him
He does not have your best interests at heart

If you do not have a coach I would get one
4grams of tren a week will cause you serious health problems.

The last and only time I took 4grams or more a week I ended up in the hospital

Those critical of you here are showing they care and do not want you hurt

So take the advice of those at this longer and stay alive

No, I am gonna die. That’s my problem.

Funny thing though, I just cooked a pack of bacon and had two strawberries and noticed my tummy not happy all over again. Luckily I have ginger/lemon Kombucha, makes my tummy feel real good.

My biggest cycle was only 500mg of test and 300mg of tren per week and 40mg Anavar a day and I was nervous . His 4grams can’t be real tren is so toxic as it is . His kidneys wouldn’t be able to take it long term. Be careful Sir you only have 1 life make it last . SaltyDawg

Status
Not open for further replies.