My Meal Plan, any tips?

I see. I ask because from what I’ve observed, guys that are naturally really lean/skinny don’t tend to have to pay much attention to macros, rather just getting calories in. Chubby guys like myself seem to have to leverage one or the other but not both. Both seems to be a perfect storm for getting fat as fuck fast as fuck lol
Honestly i consider myself lucky i dont have to eat like someone who is a hard gainer. For people like me like i said i just dont need a lot of carbs. And to be honest, protein and fats are what is required to build muscle, carbs are strictly a fuel source. So i stick to what i need. As long as i have enough energy to train, any extra energy in the form of carbs is a counter productive for me.

Someone with a fast metabolism would actually benefit from more saturated fat as that would actually slow their metabolism down giving them a chance to grow as opposed to burning it all up. Carbs really make the metabolism speed up.

So by carb cycling/junk loading on a bulk I don't spill over so much and I get all the protein and fat I need to grow and recover. Keeps me from getting insulin resistant too. Win win for me. No bulk is complete without getting a bit fatter though lol

This is 100% a ptuor diet lol even to the supplements

Getting 5000usd contest prep type diet for prob a few hundred bucks lol

Mind you there’s a lot entailed in getting an elite coach like Patrick but still the diet is solid

Im just curious, what are the benefits of using insulin beyond making up for the insulin resistance brought on by the GH use? Wouldn't you just getting fatter piling on more carbs and spill over? @BanditNOLIMIT I'd like to know your thoughts as well.
Insulin is an anabolic growth factor. It causes growth. But in everything including liver

This is 100% a ptuor diet lol even to the supplements

Getting 5000usd contest prep type diet for prob a few hundred bucks lol

Mind you there’s a lot entailed in getting an elite coach like Patrick but still the diet is solid
DingDingDingDingDing!!!!! Thorvald Fetterly AKA THOR Fetterly is my personal coach, and his personal coach is Patrick Ptuor. He has been an excellent coach and cares a ton. The info he has learned from Patrick and passed to me and his clients seems to be effective. I enjoy it myself 😉

@LookMaNoNuts i see lots of healthy food in your diet. But i think you should get some saturated fat in via whole eggs and or red meat on a bulk. If you could give us your total macros that would be helpful! 👍

I typically do 1.5g/lb for protein then 0.4-0.5g/lb of fat then the rest is carbs.

I tried doing lower fat and higher carb, but i never saw carbs improve my performance or growth i just get fatter at a faster rate. So going forward i stick to high protein moderate fat and lowish carbs + refeeds or cheat meals that get bigger as i get bigger. Works well if you have a tendancy to get fat easily.
One thing for me personally was swapping out the Red meat in the post workout meal. Doesn't work well for me some reason unless it's a flank of steak and I find chicken just got it into me much easier and better for digestion so I stuck with it. That's just my personal preference.

I did a quick Google and tally up of all my products at home and came out to 4700 calories. Couldn't tell you the totals of anything else but I could plug it all into an app and find out. I just find this really worked well for me, better than anything else I've ever tried

Another thing is I've hear I'd that insulin can be pretty toxic. Not in the sense of over dosing but just in initself. One of the dangers of high blood sugar isn't the sugar itself but the damage is caused by the high levels of insulin released

Insulin is an anabolic growth factor. It causes growth. But in everything including liver
Anabolic for muscle? By definition anabolism can be anything, including fat. The way i learned was insulin was originally used to offset the insulin resistance of GH. All i see insulin as is a storage hormone. IGF-1 is what is made in the liver by being stimulated by GH use.

Im just curious, what are the benefits of using insulin beyond making up for the insulin resistance brought on by the GH use? Wouldn't you just getting fatter piling on more carbs and spill over? @BanditNOLIMIT I'd like to know your thoughts as well.
To be honest my knowledge is limited & my coach designs my drug protocol.

From what I’ve heard and read, primarily it’s used to prevent destroying the beta cells in your pancreas from the high demand of insulin production caused by consuming so much food, specifically carbohydrates. Insulin is also used to shuttle nutrients (glycogen, aminos) more effectively. This is where fast acting insulin would be useful pre/intra/post with lots of carbohydrates consumed. That being said, you would want to keep fats at a minimum as you’ll be more prone to storing fats as body fat with all of that’s insulin present in your bloodstream.

I thought about mentioning something similar to what @Goldenrod just said too. I'll strongly second his thoughts. I don't know how much of the diet and training program comes from @LookMaNoNuts or comes from his coach but it looks very sensible. I do have a concern for what I understand to be the coaches push/suggestions for the drug protocol though. IMO Seems to be too much, too fast with regard to "training age", IOW definetley not needed to advance at this point and IMO will make it harder to know "what's doing what" in the future.
You wouldn't put nitrous and racing fuel in your 6 cylinder bone stock Mustang, you don't use that shit until you've built and dropped in a big block and beefed up the frame and suspension. That way you understand what's doing what and where the weakspots are.
Always appreciate car analogies. 😋

To be honest my knowledge is limited & my coach designs my drug protocol.

From what I’ve heard and read, primarily it’s used to prevent destroying the beta cells in your pancreas from the high demand of insulin production caused by consuming so much food, specifically carbohydrates. Insulin is also used to shuttle nutrients (glycogen, aminos) more effectively. This is where fast acting insulin would be useful pre/intra/post with lots of carbohydrates consumed. That being said, you would want to keep fats at a minimum as you’ll be more prone to storing fats as body fat with all of that’s insulin present in your bloodstream.
The preservation of beta cells would be more precise as to what i was talking about, but yes this is what I've heard also.

I figure they want to use the carbs to increase metabolism therefore increasing the rate of protein synthesis(primary reason why i used a bit of t3 on a bulk). GH helps to convert t4 into t3 at an accelerated rate also. I suppose at some point the metabolism would be so fast that even in someone lean the huge influx of carbohydrates would be difficult for the pancreas to keep up. Mixing lots of carbs with lots of fat isnt a great idea regardless of taking extra insulin though.

My recent bulk i had this occur, i took out t3 and my insulin resistance was less. Though I really pushed into fatty territory this time lol. Still it was very successful.

Seems there's two camps. The high carb low fat crowd and the moderate fat low carb crowd. I will say stuffing lots of carbs as opposed to using fats will distend the abdomen more from the sheer bulk of food.

The preservation of beta cells would be more precise as to what i was talking about, but yes this is what I've heard also.

I figure they want to use the carbs to increase metabolism therefore increasing the rate of protein synthesis(primary reason why i used a bit of t3 on a bulk). GH helps to convert t4 into t3 at an accelerated rate also. I suppose at some point the metabolism would be so fast that even in someone lean the huge influx of carbohydrates would be difficult for the pancreas to keep up. Mixing lots of carbs with lots of fat isnt a great idea regardless of taking extra insulin though.

My recent bulk i had this occur, i took out t3 and my insulin resistance was less. Though I really pushed into fatty territory this time lol. Still it was very successful.

Seems there's two camps. The high carb low fat crowd and the moderate fat low carb crowd. I will say stuffing lots of carbs as opposed to using fats will distend the abdomen more from the sheer bulk of food.
I’m not too familiar with T3 and T4 levels but I do know that my TSH has always been on the low end since eating this way. I don’t know if there’s any relation there.

As for the distension, I believe that really comes down to food choices. My meals are mainly meat and rice with the exception of my post workout meal which is cereal and whey. Don’t get me wrong, I can’t pull a vacuum but I have no issue keeping my stomach flat. I think the distension comes when you’re hammering too much fiber and not giving yourself enough digestion time between meals. That’s my experience at least

Anabolic for muscle? By definition anabolism can be anything, including fat. The way i learned was insulin was originally used to offset the insulin resistance of GH. All i see insulin as is a storage hormone. IGF-1 is what is made in the liver by being stimulated by GH use.
Well it promotes protein synthesis and prevents muscle degradation somehow. I don't know any much about this really though maybe I'm speaking out of my league here. I'm sure you know more about it then me

I’m not too familiar with T3 and T4 levels but I do know that my TSH has always been on the low end since eating this way. I don’t know if there’s any relation there.

As for the distension, I believe that really comes down to food choices. My meals are mainly meat and rice with the exception of my post workout meal which is cereal and whey. Don’t get me wrong, I can’t pull a vacuum but I have no issue keeping my stomach flat. I think the distension comes when you’re hammering too much fiber and not giving yourself enough digestion time between meals. That’s my experience at least
From what I understand TSH is low because GH causes more t4 to t3 conversion. I'm just thinking out loud here, i dont use any of these protocols but i still like to learn about things. Im definitely not an expert or anything on it.

At anyrate, I just cant see insulin doing more than what its supposed to do primarily which is regulate blood sugar. I do know theres some debate on this amongst bodybuilding gurus.

That's also why I prefer fats to a certain degree, less food volume. Im after a very classic physique so naturally i tend to want to do things similar to the way they did in the nutrition department. A super small waist back then was a must.

Great conversation. I've never used GH or insulin but always enjoy reading about people's experience, the science, an strategies. Keep it up.