My list of recipes. Starting off with zero sugar baked goods.

Devson

Trusted Member
I use this for sugar free cinnamon vanilla carrot cake cup cakes:

2 cup all purpose flour (or whole wheat but is more muffin like)
1 1/4 cup swerve ethyritol sugar or brown swerve
2 3/4 tsp cinnamon
2 dashes nutmeg
2 dashes all spice
1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder
1 cup carrots
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup salted butter, room temperature (I use margarine)
3 egg whites (one whole egg worked too)
3 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup sour cream (buttermilk can work too)
1/2 cup milk (if you're using almond milk instead of this and sour cream then add some lemon juice. You need the acidity of the buttermilk, sour cream or lemon to react with the baking soda.

Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
2 tbsp cinnamon (or more)
1/3 cup sugar (brown sugar substitute swerve for this because it goes in layers)

For cupcakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together flour, cinnamon, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder in mixing bowl. I use my electric mixer.
Add butter (room temperature), egg whites, sour cream, vanilla, and milk - Mix until smooth (no lumps).
Add cupcake liners to cupcake pan.
Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
Place 1 tbsp of batter into each cupcake liner

Sprinkle 1/4 tsp of cinnamon sugar mixture on top of cupcake batter.
Repeat steps until liners are half way full.
Sprinkle a little more cinnamon sugar mixture on top of half-filled liners
Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with minimal crumbs
Allow to cool for a few minutes
Remove cupcakes and continue cooling on wire rack.

To make a frosting
Combined 1/4 cup margarine and swerve icing sugar substitute with a tablespoon of vanilla (maybe some cinnamon too if you like it or other flavours like cocoa)

You can use more eggs if you'd like and use apple pieces instead of carrots but take out the nutmeg/ginger/clove/all spice probably unless you like any of those.

You can make cinnamon Goo
With margarine, sugar substitute ethyritol, cinnamon and heating them up at lower temps or just adding the cinnamon later. You can combine flour and or oats for a different texture and also use this as a basis for fruit or cinnamon vanilla crumble

Last edited:
Because each and everyone of you are an awesome person that deserves love if any of you ladies and gentlemen want more recipes let me know. I will probably update this as I continue making new things and I will update my recipes as I perfect them.

I highly recommend carb cycling for dieting. I also like to do one week or even day fruit and the next bread, and the next a dessert like the above.

"Spread the Love" Sugar free puddin

1. SImply Delish chocolate pudding found in natural foods section at PC (or sugar free jello)
2. Gelatin powded
3. Extra cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (earth's own which is Canadian made and tastes best)
4. Real coca powder

You can add an extra two cups of milk or some water to spread it out and the cocoa powder to add in some phytochemicals. You get more bang for your buck and it's cheap plus has more healthy stuff in it. It also sets quicker and you can add in protein powder (combined with milk prior)