My First Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go buy a pack of 28 gauge 8 mil insulin syringes from Shoppers.
Pull the stopper out carefully and backload the gear. Then put the stopper back in.
Pick wherever you would normally pin.
Just inject.
It’s really that easy, don’t overthink it.
I find it’s best for 0.5cc injections, but I’ve done 1 cc before.
If you get a bit of a lump under the skin, just rub it gently till it pretty much goes away.

You will not die.
What will happen is you will never get pip again, lol.

Btw, it won’t be IM, but you do not need to inject gear IM to work.

Only place I won’t pin is love handles or belly fat. Just doesn’t agree with me.
Man you can totally get IM with slin pins, provided you're not a fat fuck.

Slin pins are awesome.

im trying to learn about slin pins, how do you administer IM with slins? they arent even long enough to get in the muscle? or you switch to a long needle? which still makes 0 sense to me. i thought u use them for sub q injections???
Hey boss. You can 100% go IM with slins if you do quads or delts. I do daily L carnitine 1ml shots rotating between my quads and delts. Using 29g x1/2" slins. They work great! I also use them subq for hcg and peptides. I've even used them for test.

Man you can totally get IM with slin pins, provided you're not a fat fuck.

Slin pins are awesome.
Exactly. You'd have to be pretty hefty to not be able to go IM on the quads. Even if you're a bit heavier you can always just push the needle harder till you dimple in a half inch

I pin delts, pecs, lats ... all IM with 30g 1/2". Anything up to 1ml, never had a single subQ leak in 100's of pins.
I occasionally get some leakage from my l cart out the injection site but that's probably largely due to it being an aqueous solution and far thinner than oils.

God sometimes I think how ridiculous we are, talking about the shit we injected into our bodies leaking out🤣.

Pecs scare me lotsa veins and nerves apparently. Tried lats and instantly cramped up.

I occasionally get some leakage from my l cart out the injection site but that's probably largely due to it being an aqueous solution and far thinner than oils.

God sometimes I think how ridiculous we are, talking about the shit we injected into our bodies leaking out🤣.

Pecs scare me lotsa veins and nerves apparently. Tried lats and instantly cramped up.
Lats and pecs are my go to's. I get my partner to pin my lat and it opens up so many spots and a huge location.

I'll add I've never had a single issue with pecs or lats. Only place I've hit a nerve was my delts and I stopped pinning them for like a year lol

Hey, I am doing my third cycle and I just thought you should know I'm going down to only 300mg of test and then maybe a little anavar the last six weeks. I regret doing a big cycle early on because I could of got the same results and if you do a big cycle it basically counts as two cycles of abuse on your body without the results. You only get so many cycles before something in your body says no especially if you're older (above 30). Where as if you do only test at 300mg you can get away with doing that for months without causing much harm. You absolutely will not be able to utilize the AAS as much as you will be able to after a few cycles. Also after a few cycles 300mg of test will seem like a lot. A ton of people like a ton! Only can do two or three cycles before causing themselves enough damage they have to stop simply because their organs don't work with unnatural factors so until you know how well your body handles AAS I wouldn't want to push it because you're going to be able to push it hard in the future and you're going to want that turn. Just what I wish I had told myself and listened to.

Usually people want to take advantage of every level of muscle up they can get, e.g. going from low protein (also dieting) and low training to high protein and medium training, then adding in 200mg to cause that second jump up in muscle.

People don't mention enough that the muscle gaining is more like taking steps up stairs (each step you gain more muscle size) and if you take three steps at a time (a single big cycle) you won't gain as much size as if you got there taking those three steps along the way. So you're skipping muscle building. They're also a lot of good psychological changes you can get along the way.

Last edited:
Hey, I am doing my third cycle and I just thought you should know I'm going down to only 300mg of test and then maybe a little anavar the last six weeks. I regret doing a big cycle early on because I could of got the same results and if you do a big cycle it basically counts as two cycles of abuse on your body without the results. You only get so many cycles before something in your body says no especially if you're older (above 30). Where as if you do only test at 300mg you can get away with doing that for months without causing much harm. You absolutely will not be able to utilize the AAS as much as you will be able to after a few cycles. Also after a few cycles 300mg of test will seem like a lot. A ton of people like a ton! Only can do two or three cycles before causing themselves enough damage they have to stop simply because their organs don't work with unnatural factors so until you know how well your body handles AAS I wouldn't want to push it because you're going to be able to push it hard in the future and you're going to want that turn. Just what I wish I had told myself and listened to.

Usually people want to take advantage of every level of muscle up they can get, e.g. going from low protein (also dieting) and low training to high protein and medium training, then adding in 200mg to cause that second jump up in muscle.

People don't mention enough that the muscle gaining is more like taking steps up stairs (each step you gain more muscle size) and if you take three steps at a time (a single big cycle) you won't gain as much size as if you got there taking those three steps along the way. So you're skipping muscle building. They're also a lot of good psychological changes you can get along the way.
Cool story bro

Thank you, that's important stuff to understand for a newb like me. Mucho gracias :)

Cum Juggling Monkeys? I am ok, thanks dude.
Interesting. Going off of your social behavior post. I should give you another interesting thing.

There's a link between what you see or automatically associate something with and what you desire.

Me saying CJM and your immediate thought being cum juggling is actually a strong indication for you likely having a strong closeted desire for cum and/or juggling(having your hands full of said cum).

Now I am a strong supporter of consenting adults should be able to do what they'd like. But I do find it rather pathetic that you try to hide those desires. Now despite all of us having raised androgens and increased libidos. This is not the place where you will find your cum bathing fantasy fulfilled. But I commend you coming here to try.

Fetlife would be a good stop for you. And before you try and twist to me going there for the same thing. I'm more into kinky chicks, while you appear to be more fond of chicks with dicks. So I'm sorry i can't help you. Either way best of luck with your attempts to be penetrated.

I'm just realizing now that your user name is a play on cum squirts from dudes. My mind immediately went to women because well that's what I'm into. Good luck baby

Interesting. Going off of your social behavior post. I should give you another interesting thing.

There's a link between what you see or automatically associate something with and what you desire.

Me saying CJM and your immediate thought being cum juggling is actually a strong indication for you likely having a strong closeted desire for cum and/or juggling(having your hands full of said cum).

Now I am a strong supporter of consenting adults should be able to do what they'd like. But I do find it rather pathetic that you try to hide those desires. Now despite all of us having raised androgens and increased libidos. This is not the place where you will find your cum bathing fantasy fulfilled. But I commend you coming here to try.

Fetlife would be a good stop for you. And before you try and twist to me going there for the same thing. I'm more into kinky chicks, while you appear to be more fond of chicks with dicks. So I'm sorry i can't help you. Either way best of luck with your attempts to be penetrated.

I'm just realizing now that your user name is a play on cum squirts from dudes. My mind immediately went to women because well that's what I'm into. Good luck baby
That was rather long winded 😑

... did you say you want squirts?

That’s a good point why is this guy always thinking about gay stuff😆 it’s 2021 so no issue with gay ppl this kid should just come out of the closet and be himself

Status
Not open for further replies.