Muscle Maniax

Muscle Maniax. My memory is pretty sketchy but I'll do my best here.

It was the first board that I had called home. It was an American board but at least half the members were Canadian. I had been on quite a few other boards but none came close to the feel that MM had. MM was a sister board of anasci which at the time was owned by big A and he had a guy named pincrusher to run it. The board had no sponsors and there was actually very little talk about steroids and still was a pretty active board. At some point I became a Mod.

pincrusher had an adult store and also online shopping, he started to promote his business on MM and the powers that be weren't impressed. At this point GennX came on board, or at least Livingsteel did, he said MM was his personal project and that he personally owned the board and had nothing to do with GennX., he was probably telling the truth because they did not sponsor on the board.

I believe 69 eclipse became the admin and I stayed on as a mod. Nothing changed which was great. Things went down hill fast when LS was diagnosed with brain cancer. After he passed away the board just ceased to exist. Most of us went to another board that 4th AD and 69 were a part of (who's name I can not remember) from there we went to Steroidsuperboard.

Northern Muscle was the closest any board came to having the same feel that Muscle Maniax had and this place is turning out to be even more so. I have fond memories of MM. It'd be pretty awesome to talk with guys like Dragon Rider, wolfen or pincrusher, I liked the guy..