more bullshit from greta thunberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dumbest part is there’s grown men that take this serious……..when the fuck did we start letting kids tell us what to do???? My best advice is only use ur ig for msgs do a challenge of not watching any crap like this for a full month.

I wish you guys would get along. You guys are the only 2 from the nexus still around.

Forsure bro it’s just total crap like eating sugar just worthless.
You know one day I was upset thinking, “how can people not see what is going on”, and also thought why do they just burry their heads in the sand until things get really bad?
Then I noticed, thinking about all this shit was just making me angry, but changing nothing.
I wanted to be happier, so I started to not think about it.

Now not saying I don’t pay attention, but I am not dwelling on stuff I have zero control over.

You know one day I was upset thinking, “how can people not see what is going on”, and also thought why do they just burry their heads in the sand until things get really bad?
Then I noticed, thinking about all this shit was just making me angry, but changing nothing.
I wanted to be happier, so I started to not think about it.

Now not saying I don’t pay attention, but I am not dwelling on stuff I have zero control over.
Exactly bro it’s better to not even know what’s the point

The dumbest part is there’s grown men that take this serious……..when the fuck did we start letting kids tell us what to do???? My best advice is only use ur ig for msgs do a challenge of not watching any crap like this for a full month.
I have very little presence on social media, just here and on Facebook, so that I can keep track of all my friends in Martial Arts worldwide. Mainly Okinawa.
If you delve back into reasonably recent history, you will see that young people have led many social uprisings, with the Prague Spring of 1968 (actually all over in 1968) and the protests against the American involvement in Viet Nam. It's not unusual.

Some interesting reading here. A few signs that you are bipolar:

• inflated self-esteem
  • more talkative than usual
  • seem to be “on a mission,” i.e., goal-directed activity either interpersonally, on the job, or at school, or even on a bodybuilding board
  • engaging in activities that have a high probability of a bad outcome
There’s obviously more and this is simplified but some obvious signs for sure. I found the last one particularly interesting…
You don’t have the experience nor education to analyze anyone, you can barely fucking spell for fuck sakes.not sure whom you are pointing out but either way you are a simple little man that has no clue of what you speak. Someone prepared that for you to present after this thread was closed.
Do you even understand bi polar?
You speak tuff on the net but that’s all you got.
Keyboard warrior with spell check at hand.
I’ll say to you as I said to a couple others.
Go look at all my posts , I don’t expect anyone to do so but go look at them. The only negative ones you will see is me telling off a few admin that get an ego and need to be brought back to reality.
It kills you I can give two fucks about you not any nuthuggers.
Laughable that a little old man thinks he’s tuff that can barely spell then gets a statement prepared for him to post.
Don’t let me intimidate you lil fella and those that are liking the posts you put up are also a few that have reached out to me for advice in the past.
I have a great memory and the nuthuggers can unite and remember to not write me again as well. Either stay out of it or post up your thoughts.
It’s tough to bother a guy that is very positive and helping of his fellow board members then there is the sick weak underbelly that is jealous and heinous and tries to belittle a good fella that won’t take your bullshit.
Keep bringing it, this is entertaining for me.

bi polar lololol.
That’s a new one.
Now I made a mistake once and came out and said in my old job I was stressed and I was off colour to my normal self and was struggling a bit and then quit my high stress job and at same time working through my wife’s cancer treatments etc. I confessed and apologized.
One time in over 25 yes in the boards and I have been called out by four different admin capitalizing on one weak moment I challenge anyone to go through.
Moving , high stress crazy pay career, wife with cancer and surgeries and follow up treatments and me her only support and an abscess that went systemic on me and I confirmed I was off.
Then the cunts took that and ran with it over a year later and continue to say are you stressed, you are bipolar, you are off base and you should take a breaklmai keep showing your colours little bitches.
I’ll go away when ya ban me but you won’t.
I’ll meet ANY of you anytime that has a problem with me and we can discuss at length. I travel all over Canada for work. Step up support your keyboard warrior shit and keep liking the posts fellow board members. Giver.
I remember a long time and I also love watching ya scramble.
Bring it anyone that has an issue with me , game on.
Again as always I am calmly typing this, zero anger and some disappointment at seeing some of the likes to fallers bullshit post on slitting a girls throat, trying to sound like a joke, it’s pathetic.
But whsrtdo I know, bipolar manic depressive scrawny geek kid that I am, wtf do I know.
Except keep going I enjoy watching idiots ban together. Some I am not surprised about but some I am very surprised that like fallers bi polar post as well.
Weak

Some interesting reading here. A few signs that you are bipolar:

• inflated self-esteem
  • more talkative than usual
On a two week vacation and was bored so I was online more than normal
  • seem to be “on a mission,” i.e., goal-directed activity either interpersonally, on the job, or at school, or even on a bodybuilding board
  • engaging in activities that have a high probability of a bad outcome
Engaging with a few dickheads and invite the probability of a bad outcome, let’s see what ya got lil buddy. Bring it full force I welcome it.

There’s obviously more and this is simplified but some obvious signs for sure. I found the last one particularly interesting…
you can’t even fucking spell ya goof. Thank whomever set you up to deliver this. Another feeble attempt to get to me, maybe make a couple new handles to come back again and try that approach once more theee failures recently but try again, don’t give up.
I have a wealth of satisfaction watching you attempt but looking feeble. Most folks see through the shit, some are still learning but most see you and your idiotic posts and most times wrong info but I’m here to correct you.

Oh I responded omg we are getting to IDub, keep going . Lol
I respond to all absurdity this is not new I like to type and have fun with the mentally weak. But nuthuggers unite and the weak try to join in on the nut hugs and pm each other. So much fun.

I don't give a fuck who comes out on top here. I see both sides.
I do gotta say I love the term "nut huggers"
I've used this countless times since reading it.

I don't give a fuck who comes out on top here. I see both sides.
I do gotta say I love the term "nut huggers"
I've used this countless times since reading it.
I don’t give two fucks about coming out on top. I am on top of the mental fucking midgets and live watching the nut huggers unite with the admin to try and get brownie points without knowing some of the admin giving thumbs downs are little punks that will NEVER put their money where their typing skills are. Also do not give a fuck about the nut huggers either, they will stomp you with their perception of power being a mid, tiny fish in a tinier pond.
I’m not sure which two sides you are speaking about , slit a girls throat or not slit a girls throat, you see both sides of that?
Curious what you mean, don’t mind me it’s just one of my curious personalities today . I’ll see who I can drum up to get in here out of my multiple personalities disorder I have as well as my binge and life eating disorders and my oversexed and under rested stressed out self .
So if I say anything off colour it’s just my bipolar disability shining through, you know many mental challenged folks lead with great success in the trades because trades guys love working with bipolar non consistent fellas.
As I say go look at anything negative I post it is only to about 3-4 people on here, that hate I don’t concede.
They have nothing to hurt me with.

So which both sides are ya seeing?
1679335901505.png

Not your first time inviting dudes off the forum to meet in person. Don’t think that because people don’t take you up on your offer they are afraid of you. We’re all grown men here and I can’t think of a single person on this entire forum that is incapable of throwing hands or defending themselves. Rather, they have more important matters in life than to even consider taking you up on your offer. Such as a family, kids. But dude, one of these days mark my words you’re going to call out the wrong person, someone that has either nothing to lose or someone who feels like they’ve lost everything. When you meet either he will probably take your life or you probably take his life. You’d have given everyone something to talk about and then they’ll go about their everyday lives while one of you is dead or damaged while the other is facing some serious time behind the wall with a lifetime criminal record. How do you think your wife and kids would feel?

Greta is not a little girl, she’s 20-21yrs old. A little girl is a girl an adult can’t fuck. A 20-21 yr old girl is someone that can legally get gang banged. Not worth anyone’s integrity to play hero on the cunt’s behalf.

You obviously have some personal issues going on, close the forum for a few days or weeks and attend to what matters. It won’t help you spazzing out on the net, in fact it can make matters worse

Not your first time inviting dudes off the forum to meet in person. Don’t think that because people don’t take you up on your offer they are afraid of you. We’re all grown men here and I can’t think of a single person on this entire forum that is incapable of throwing hands or defending themselves. Rather, they have more important matters in life than to even consider taking you up on your offer. Such as a family, kids. But dude, one of these days mark my words you’re going to call out the wrong person, someone that has either nothing to lose or someone who feels like they’ve lost everything. When you meet either he will probably take your life or you probably take his life. You’d have given everyone something to talk about and then they’ll go about their everyday lives while one of you is dead or damaged while the other is facing some serious time behind the wall with a lifetime criminal record. How do you think your wife and kids would feel?

Greta is not a little girl, she’s 20-21yrs old. A little girl is a girl an adult can’t fuck. A 20-21 yr old girl is someone that can legally get gang banged. Not worth anyone’s integrity to play hero on the cunt’s behalf.

You obviously have some personal issues going on, close the forum for a few days or weeks and attend to what matters. It won’t help you spazzing out on the net, in fact it can make matters worse
Dead???LOLOL,,,Maybe i am the guy that many wait to meet...

No one is spazzing out nut hugger, you seem to want to get involved, take your sunken chest and stay away...Is that an avi pic you are weilding??
Holy fuck man, you are way out of your element, flying a kite while others are flying a f-18....wow, now i seen everything on a board. A nut hugger telling me ill die or kill someone, telling me i have persoanl issues??
Keep going troll, what else ya got?
Remember you reap what YOU sow lil kid, now go eat, lift something, get off drugs as its messing with your mind and you suddemnly feel like doc Phil...
I never called anyone out, i say again keyboard warriors and i invited anyone to meet if they have an issue with me...Mark my words, someday your punk ass will be shown about, i ignore you as you are a feeble wanna be with no substance, now final time i say this, stop nuthugging to try and fit in, you have no words of wisdom as i been around a fuck of a lot (not on bbing boards sucking dick) and have zero worries of throwing down as you say, and many of us do not have much to lose, but hold on to our words with all we got, mark my words, i have challenged many deserving folk to speak or to do whatever comes natural, i do it in life i do it on a board, i will do it at anytime someone is deserving and mark my words punk...,It wont stop ever as long as it keeps coming my way, i said one guy should be ashamed...You tell me this little boy with the 16 inch arms and put them on an avi to top it off?
Where is the joke you seem to be in on??
Where is the humor, do i deserve to be instigated because i said it was stupid and shame should be felt?
Why am i talking to you, ?
Must be muy bipolarism acting up yet again..
Beat it kid, mark my words, i am excited for someone that i call out to meet? Yet i havent called anyone out in awhile, so yeah mark my words, i have zero fear of any human, when you been where i've been then you may get it, until then keep your marked words unto thyself ..
I wait for the day and treasure the thoughts..

Again all my negative items are on this part of the board, and many cannot take the heat, i live in heat...
Punk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.