more bullshit from greta thunberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin changed my name to most disrespectful member as you can see.
Bullies, i love bullies and when folks put in comments like this to show i get antagonized on the board, i get antagonizing messages from a few admion as well, see, they cannot get me, so they make fake accounts and change my name uder my avi like teenagers as they are angry..
So hey i am a disrespectful member...lolol...lmao, folks fear those that know more than them in many aspects, folks unite against right and fear it..
Bring it bitches, keep changing my shit, you cannot change the man, you cannot change the physique that will put any one of you trying to get to me to shame...keep on rolling, this is epic in showing what is running this board and i feel sorry that bull chose some of these i point out..
What else ya got?? Omegobravo you dweeb, here are your heroes that will give me my cum uppins...lmao..
You truly believe i am worried at all about someone with nothing to lose beating me, mark my words, it will NEVER happen, the big dog howls last...,.
Keep worshipping them ya fucking whack job...,

The sides I see are cut and dry.
I get yours in saying it's not right to harm a little girl and the band wagons come out.
I see fallers as a wide statement that was directed at an adult female bitch that's been spouting off like a spoiled brat.

Even if she was 12 and not in her 20s she wants to get involved in adult conversations and adult conflicts that dictate others lives and wellbeing, expect violence.

Bi polar! Yes, I am. I'm diagnosed with it. Do I use it as a crutch? No.
Am I going to choose sides here? Fuck no! I dont care.
My side involves a lot more than one slit throat of some sack of shit puppet that uses her autism for gain. Thats disgusting on its own. No one wants to be on my side because I'll turn on them just as fast.

I'm pretty sure I've said it before, I don't value life the way others do. I dont cry over a celebrity that dies, I don't give a shit. I dont care if 1 or 1000s of liberal activistsI die, I don't care about Any single person that wants to take my freedom away in any way shape or form. I'll kill them with my own fucking hands If needed.
The difference between me and others, I don't give a fuck if I walk out of my house and drop dead. Ive been ready to die since 2014 I Don't give a fuck to act or be politically correct.

Question should be why do you care so damn much about what 1 person said about a tool that's been used for political purposes.

Ask me if I care what happens to her or anyone that has the same views as her!
I'll give the same answer, I don't give a fuck.

You or others may want to call me a nut hugger lol (still love it) or a Psychopath. It wouldn't be the first time.
But anyway I hope I answered how I see it.

If no one chimed in this thread would’ve died and it’s 3am here in Bangkok and I’d have nothing to read hahaha so thx for that.

The sides I see are cut and dry.
I get yours in saying it's not right to harm a little girl and the band wagons come out.
I see fallers as a wide statement that was directed at an adult female bitch that's been spouting off like a spoiled brat.

Even if she was 12 and not in her 20s she wants to get involved in adult conversations and adult conflicts that dictate others lives and wellbeing, expect violence.

Bi polar! Yes, I am. I'm diagnosed with it. Do I use it as a crutch? No.
Am I going to choose sides here? Fuck no! I dont care.
My side involves a lot more than one slit throat of some sack of shit puppet that uses her autism for gain. Thats disgusting on its own. No one wants to be on my side because I'll turn on them just as fast.

I'm pretty sure I've said it before, I don't value life the way others do. I dont cry over a celebrity that dies, I don't give a shit. I dont care if 1 or 1000s of liberal activistsI die, I don't care about Any single person that wants to take my freedom away in any way shape or form. I'll kill them with my own fucking hands If needed.
The difference between me and others, I don't give a fuck if I walk out of my house and drop dead. Ive been ready to die since 2014 I Don't give a fuck to act or be politically correct.

Question should be why do you care so damn much about what 1 person said about a tool that's been used for political purposes.

Ask me if I care what happens to her or anyone that has the same views as her!
I'll give the same answer, I don't give a fuck.

You or others may want to call me a nut hugger lol (still love it) or a Psychopath. It wouldn't be the first time.
But anyway I hope I answered how I see it.
No, i am just surprised as i felt that you and i had some similarities.
I do not give a fuck about many, many things either, i lived a great life and honestly do not fear death, not even a smidgen.
Bipolar, i dont hold it against you either, it makes you...YOU...
I dont care about the tool that said she should have her throat cut, not one bit..I care about the vanity of the statement, how its a joke he said...Bullshit it was a snap statement that showed true colors.

I also do not care one ioata about many humans lives, not at all, i care about me and mine and it serves me well.

I also do not associate with those that turn on anyone at the drop of a hat, personally i feel you may say you do that, but i honestly feel you find value in loyalty and respect and would not turn on anyone without them deserving it by fucking you around.,

Si think you put some shit up above for whatever reason, but i do not believe you would turn on anyone that is loyal and with integrity, its just hard to find these days.

I like the fact you do not kiss ass, and i like the fact you say things as they are.
I think you may even view mods changing my handle under my avitar as a bit weak and i say it again, you are not a nut hugger in fact more like me, a nut kicker if folks are cunts, and as you say i can care less about life of those i disrespect, if i die tomorrow im happy as its been good, and shits getting boring anyways.
I just wish folks could grow a set. but here we are..

Thanks for asking, i believe some of what you wrote, and i do not believe some of it as i stated above, you are a loyal integrtiy hand shake man of your word that takes zero shit from anyone and no fucks are given.

Its not about me giving a fuck about greta, its about what happens when one man expresses that was a shameful remark and what ensues after is what im opn about...Do you really think i have time to care about any of it, its a rumble with verbiage and i am all in as with anything i do...

I enjoy rambling on to morons, and watching them feebly try to get at me, and the greatest power is knowing they can not, and will not...

and at the end of the day, i like being ganged up on, Ive thrown many a fist and a bat and a plate, rock, tire iron, on and on and come out on top every fucking time due to grit, fortitude and adrenaline and not giving a fuck attitude and when things ensue there are no rules, except winning..

No, i am just surprised as i felt that you and i had some similarities.
I do not give a fuck about many, many things either, i lived a great life and honestly do not fear death, not even a smidgen.
Bipolar, i dont hold it against you either, it makes you...YOU...
I dont care about the tool that said she should have her throat cut, not one bit..I care about the vanity of the statement, how its a joke he said...Bullshit it was a snap statement that showed true colors.

I also do not care one ioata about many humans lives, not at all, i care about me and mine and it serves me well.

I also do not associate with those that turn on anyone at the drop of a hat, personally i feel you may say you do that, but i honestly feel you find value in loyalty and respect and would not turn on anyone without them deserving it by fucking you around.,

Si think you put some shit up above for whatever reason, but i do not believe you would turn on anyone that is loyal and with integrity, its just hard to find these days.

I like the fact you do not kiss ass, and i like the fact you say things as they are.
I think you may even view mods changing my handle under my avitar as a bit weak and i say it again, you are not a nut hugger in fact more like me, a nut kicker if folks are cunts, and as you say i can care less about life of those i disrespect, if i die tomorrow im happy as its been good, and shits getting boring anyways.
I just wish folks could grow a set. but here we are..

Thanks for asking, i believe some of what you wrote, and i do not believe some of it as i stated above, you are a loyal integrtiy hand shake man of your word that takes zero shit from anyone and no fucks are given.

Its not about me giving a fuck about greta, its about what happens when one man expresses that was a shameful remark and what ensues after is what im opn about...Do you really think i have time to care about any of it, its a rumble with verbiage and i am all in as with anything i do...

I enjoy rambling on to morons, and watching them feebly try to get at me, and the greatest power is knowing they can not, and will not...

and at the end of the day, i like being ganged up on, Ive thrown many a fist and a bat and a plate, rock, tire iron, on and on and come out on top every fucking time due to grit, fortitude and adrenaline and not giving a fuck attitude and when things ensue there are no rules, except winning..
I respect that!
I also stand corrected in my statement of " turning just as fast"
You're right! Loyalty is rare! I seem to get fucked when I give it in return. I end up being used or at least feel used. That's why I turn.

I would never ask anyone to believe in the same things I've said. I don't want a cult in my name lol joking. Of course I want a cult following. Lol still joking..

Ya that was pretty low changing the handle for defending yourself.
You have a passion for what you believe in, that's respectable.

I'm off to the gym, I have some work rage to burn off. I had a five unit project canceled today and found out my main supplier is folding.
I've not had time to process this if I even can. This may close my doors.

Cheers!

I respect that!
I also stand corrected in my statement of " turning just as fast"
You're right! Loyalty is rare! I seem to get fucked when I give it in return. I end up being used or at least feel used. That's why I turn.

I would never ask anyone to believe in the same things I've said. I don't want a cult in my name lol joking. Of course I want a cult following. Lol still joking..

Ya that was pretty low changing the handle for defending yourself.
You have a passion for what you believe in, that's respectable.

I'm off to the gym, I have some work rage to burn off. I had a five unit project canceled today and found out my main supplier is folding.
I've not had time to process this if I even can. This may close my doors.

Cheers!
Nah b rother, but we do need more folks with grit to stand for something these days. I do not need a following, i want folks to get more balls and move forward and when dipshit wimps pull off their shit , then folkjs need to let them feel it.

Be it folding a business and running full out to gain any exttras they can, they need a lesson, as do roiud labs that do this, as do road ragers that act out, we need to get back to expectations to live in society and accountability if not doing your share, and accounbtability to try and fuck up someones day becasuse folks look in the mirror and hate themselves more and more.

Not me, im a happy camper with ethics and cooth and i am very well respectedin the world and dont get fucked over much, but i have had to have some uncomfortble scenarios where i held folks accountable and it had circumstances for me a time or two, but after going through proper channels it was discovered thast they fucked up and had coming to them what they recived from me..

But omegabravo is wanting me to mark hids words, that me, a skilled and gifted bare knuckle brawler, with zero rules that come into play except to win at all costs when i am ibn a xituation, me, im gonna meet a guy that will kill me or damage me...LMAO, i play with thugs for fun, i play with wild eyed beasts and tame them to ride while garnering well oiver 400 stitvhes and many, many a broken bone to get up and go again.
I may have lost a scrap or two in my time, BUT EVERY FUCKIMNG TIME, i prepared, and went back and won with authority.
From being a little kid and my dad making me go back to win, up to recently for over 40 yrs i been clawing and fighting my way to the top and i will never say i am the toughest guy in the country, but i can say ive fought and won against many of them, and ive lost, but came back to win...I am going off on a rambling theme again, but when someone even mentions this shit, i will enjoy sharing even more stories without divulging too much.

But i will say in many circles i am known, cops kmnow me also and do not attend without at least 2-3 backup cruisers and many folks with them, as i have a few of their jaws bust from me and i spent time aplenty away for it when younger.
All pardoned and behind me, but pardon or not they keep the red flag on my name.
To think a couple little fucks on a fucking nameless bbing board are gonna change my info under my avi and think this does something?
I will call anyone out at any fucking time day or night and i will show up...IF THEY DESEVVE it and many more should as well until folks stop being cowards and accept responsibility for their words and actions...I DO...If i am calling someone out, its already ON...
So far since RH who decoded to email me and offend me, i have callled no one out on this board, i said if you want to discuss i can arrange it anytimne..Thyat is far different than me using their real name on here and sayting i will be meeting you at x location...That can occur as well as some of these fucks ive known for a long time and know real names etc...If they cross the line that WILL HAPPEN, mark my , i have too much money, and folks like to give up a lot of info for cash these days. I have a lot of info and Never have i played that card, BUT I WILL as soon as the line has been crossed, so far it has not, I do not lie, nor exaggerate, and i am a man of my word, so @omegabravo, bring on the best ya got if you know so many on this board that will throw hands with me, my challenge from me to YOU, bring them on...
Im enjoying my day, time to go get truck reprogrammed and dynod, and enjoy another week off work...
@OmegaBravo7 bring on your little clan and call me out...,please!!!

I know i sound like a neanderthal and im proud to have grit and integrity, and fear no human on this earth....But if prodded i fely it was worth one warning from me, not a threat but a fucking promise, if you cross the line on this amyhting goes forum i WILL ACT, i swear to everything i am, i am not getting updet, but i do know how crowd and group mentality goes and grows, so keep it from crossing the line and we can play all fucking day and emjoy it, i also enjoy being a hunter as well, and i am damn good at it, so do not cross the line or you will find out whom i am and in swift order.
Suck that one omegabravo, keep threatening me ill meet my maker and see how that fares for ya you little cunt..

Status
Not open for further replies.