Mixing test

CosmicJuiceBoxx

Trusted Member
If I have a bottle of test prop, and I were to put 1 cc of test base into it and shake the shit out of it before every use, do you think it would almost be somewhat mixed in to give the prop a bit of the base effect? Dracos test base is wicked, I could just load it separately into the syringe, I'm just looking for efficiency because I travel to work and security is a bitch sometimes.

I mix shit together all the time. Yes I shake it a bit before drawing.
just remember that if you want 150 mg of test you’ll need to draw 2cc

assuming the prop is 100 and base is 50.

Di you understand what I mean?

I’ll mix primo and test, mast and test and so on. This way when I backload slin pins it’s easier to get the mix.

If I have a bottle of test prop, and I were to put 1 cc of test base into it and shake the shit out of it before every use, do you think it would almost be somewhat mixed in to give the prop a bit of the base effect? Dracos test base is wicked, I could just load it separately into the syringe, I'm just looking for efficiency because I travel to work and security is a bitch sometimes.
Sorbate s totally right I do it as well

As long as both are oil based they should mix fine. As for mixing even, that may be another story.

Your math is also off. If you mix 2ml of 50mg base into 10ml of 100mg prop, you end up with 12ml. So you'll have roughly 83mg prop and 8mg of base in each shot. And 8mg of base isn't going to give you much of any "effect"

As long as both are oil based they should mix fine. As for mixing even, that may be another story.

Your math is also off. If you mix 2ml of 50mg base into 10ml of 100mg prop, you end up with 12ml. So you'll have roughly 83mg prop and 8mg of base in each shot. And 8mg of base isn't going to give you much of any "effect"
Math may be wrong but I got you to fix it for me so Im still golden - thank you.
And Ive used 10mg PWO I think 4 times one week and I did notice it myself. Mostly in sex drive but to each their own.

I may just stick to loading individually but its good to know I can mix in vials as long as someone can check my math since I cant seem to do that on my own lol

I've got to ask. What is the purpose of adding test base to an already fast acting ester. Also how does adding test base influence your ability to get it past security

I've got to ask. What is the purpose of adding test base to an already fast acting ester. Also how does adding test base influence your ability to get it past security
I imagine he will pin pre workout and get a little extra from the base as prop is fast but not fast enough to enfluence a workout ,
And less bottles rattling around in your bag when going threw camp securities is always best to be cautious .

Ahhhh I didn't realize you were trying to limit bottles.
Try to limit everything since ramndom bag searches happen and its easier to hide less. Once put it in a ziplock in a bag of usex work socks and when they opened the bag, they just closed it immediately. This was 2018 though when masks couldnt save our noses 😂 I worry if I put stuff in the checked baggage of the underside of the plane... in -75° at 35,000 feet altitude would the oils crash/ crystallize?

They dont scan our carry on but theyre much more likely to search them, and they dont search luggage as often but they randomly scan them and the flying temp below cabin is much colder isnt it? Its always a toss up.

Try to limit everything since ramndom bag searches happen and its easier to hide less. Once put it in a ziplock in a bag of usex work socks and when they opened the bag, they just closed it immediately. This was 2018 though when masks couldnt save our noses 😂 I worry if I put stuff in the checked baggage of the underside of the plane... in -75° at 35,000 feet altitude would the oils crash/ crystallize?
I’ve allways put my gear in my check bag I’ve flew from cape breton to fort Mac and back probably 30 times and have never had a vial crash

Interesting. Ive recived crashed gear in the mail over winter I assumed it was from the flight. So always had it in my carry on or inside jacket pocket.

Interesting. Ive recived crashed gear in the mail over winter I assumed it was from the flight. So always had it in my carry on or inside jacket pocket.
A 3-4hr flight won't have much affect. It's more the sitting in the back of the un-insulated delivery trucks over the weekend when it's -45 outside and then sitting in a little mailbox for another 12hrs waiting for you to get home.

10 mg of base, lol.
I used to use 50 mg. And then I’d inject in 2-3 spots so it would asorb faster, lol. About 1 hour before training.
Pumps were insane.

I dont think it matters that much of the ratios are not totally accurate.

I wouldnt mix oil and water again. Did suspension with Eq for a few weeks till I read you could run into troubles. It help to keep the needle from clogging, lol.