Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas!
I've said it to a bunch of folks in the last few days while out and about, some seemed so pleasantly surprised and very thankful like they aren't hearing it as much these past few years. @Taureau I appreciate you making this post every year and keeping the spirit and tradition alive.

Same back at your Bull and to all the great members who make this a community for knowledge, friendship, venting, or whatever you need it for.
I learned a lot about training and eating from people in real life but I also met some guys on the forums who compete at a high level and became friends - they taught me a lot about growth without charging me a cent. I helped them with aspects I have more experience with and I think for those people, we are better off as humans.
We have a lot of smart/knowledgeable people here. We don't always hold hands and get a long but it is usually to help, even if blunt, and for this I say way to go Bull for creating a fair forum,
Everyone make the most of what you have. Remember it isn't presents that make Christmas - I love Christmas because I gather the family and animals together and spend 2-3 days playing games, eating too much, the odd drink (I am not a drinker), and enjoying the company of family and friends.
Merry X-mas all.