Melanotan2 effects

Palmer1991

Trusted Member
So I been reading up on melanotan2 and it obviously gives you a tan. But for some reason I can seem to find anything saying if you need to sun bath or go into a tanning bed for it to tan you or if it just darkens your skin without the need for extra tanning?

I find you need to tan. I've taken it in the winter and it really had minimal effects If any. I will say if you do get some decent sun while on it you get really dark. I may have (I thought I looked fine) overdone it one summer, my family said I didn't look like the same race. I spoke to a Filipino guy in a bar who didn't believe me when I said I was white. lol. The tan, for me, is a bit different than a normal tan, a bit more darker than golden. I don't know if this is common but I haven't taken it for over 2 summers and I feel it's still in me. I'm darker in general and I tan really easily. I used to run the risk of burning to kick off the summer or long days in the sun, but I don't burn at all anymore. Just spent 2 weeks in Hawaii and never used sun tan lotion once. Tan was great.

I've taken it during the winter before and stayed tanned all winter. Its not as deep of a tan as when you're taking it and tanning, but it is significantly more than if not taking it - at least with me.

What works best is if you get a good tan by using MT2 alongside tanning, and then take about 2-3 shots a week (0.5 mL each) to maintain while no longer tanning.

I've taken it during the winter before and stayed tanned all winter. Its not as deep of a tan as when you're taking it and tanning, but it is significantly more than if not taking it - at least with me.

What works best is if you get a good tan by using MT2 alongside tanning, and then take about 2-3 shots a week (0.5 mL each) to maintain while no longer tanning.
thanks for this good advice. i've been scrolling this old thread to learn as much as i can. thinking i'll try MT2 from january 1 through to easter. @Bolton73 how long did you take it for? is 4 months too short? would you suggest running it from october to june instead?

thanks for this good advice. i've been scrolling this old thread to learn as much as i can. thinking i'll try MT2 from january 1 through to easter. @Bolton73 how long did you take it for? is 4 months too short? would you suggest running it from october to june instead?
I did it all winter into the next summer. Personally, i didn't experience any negative sides while doing so. It kept me brown all winter - but not as brown as when I was tanning in conjunction with the MT2. Just 0.05 mL twice a week.

Be smart about using it...I know some guys have no issues with it, but fuck me...did it make me feel some sick.

Tanned as fuck, sick as a dog and sporting a hardon a goat couldnt chew.

@The Old Guy was awful impressed...

I truly couldn't use it after one dose...it was awful...the above is a much better story though...
LOL - I concur and same with PT141. Love the stuff for as it does give you a little tan and the sexual benefits are amazing but you spend a day feeling like shit. I wanted to know if the hype was true so ordered some from Canlab and took 2 mg. 2 hours later I was sitting with an erection watching a sitcom with my better half. She looks over and says, "you really like this?". Would not go away so take advantage of it and it's back in 10-15 minutes. I was getting worried about priapism. I took .5 of a mg next and 1 mg after that and both worked great but I still felt like a bag of crap the next day.
Amazing peptide but I haven't taken anything that makes me feel that bad for a day. I will only use it every few months as it simply isn't worth it.

LOL - I concur and same with PT141. Love the stuff for as it does give you a little tan and the sexual benefits are amazing but you spend a day feeling like shit. I wanted to know if the hype was true so ordered some from Canlab and took 2 mg. 2 hours later I was sitting with an erection watching a sitcom with my better half. She looks over and says, "you really like this?". Would not go away so take advantage of it and it's back in 10-15 minutes. I was getting worried about priapism. I took .5 of a mg next and 1 mg after that and both worked great but I still felt like a bag of crap the next day.
Amazing peptide but I haven't taken anything that makes me feel that bad for a day. I will only use it every few months as it simply isn't worth it.
Whoa, solid feedback @Goldenrod .

Websites present conflicting data about these products. Some say that MT2 and PT141 give a base layer of protection against UV rays and other websites say these products, themselves, cause melanomas and cancers (SMH🤦🏻)