Meet Cycle

MuscleBeard

Trusted Member
Hey CB crew. Getting back on the platform in 12 weeks. Just wanted a little feedback on my planned cycle.

Week 1-12: 400mg test/600mg mast/200npp
Week 6-12: 400mg test/600mg mast/200npp/50mg var daily

Im going with 400mg test because that's the dose I can use without needing an AI. 600mg mast because I've used and tolerated it well at 400-600mg previously and I did not notice a big difference between mast and primo, in fact strength may have been better on mast than primo. Going with 50mg var a day because I feel var is an underated strength compound (open to other oral suggestions) and 200mg NPP because I just want it for the joint benefits. I find 19-nors effect my prolactin too much.

Totally open to critique and suggestions. All my previous cycles have been physique focused so this is my first time peaking for a meet while on. All gear will be Genetec.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

Are you aiming for a weight class, or doesn't matter?

I'd assume with 600 mast you may tolerate slightly higher test but you know you're body better than me

I ask about weight class because of the npp mast combo seems to he more of a lean mass cycle

For me nothing beats test deca eq for strength
750 t 600 deca 600 eq, anadrol towards the end @ 50-100 but this cycle can put you up a weightclass

Other than that being what works for me the cycle you have looks good and won't produce a ton of side effects and will give you a good boost and the mast will free up some test so you will get that synergistic effect

Are you aiming for a weight class, or doesn't matter?

I'd assume with 600 mast you may tolerate slightly higher test but you know you're body better than me

I ask about weight class because of the npp mast combo seems to he more of a lean mass cycle

For me nothing beats test deca eq for strength
750 t 600 deca 600 eq, anadrol towards the end @ 50-100 but this cycle can put you up a weightclass

Other than that being what works for me the cycle you have looks good and won't produce a ton of side effects and will give you a good boost and the mast will free up some test so you will get that synergistic effect
Thanks for the reply! I have about 10 pounds to grow for my weight class thankfully so that shouldn't be an issue. I was also thinking I can push the test a little higher if needed.

Thanks for the reply! I have about 10 pounds to grow for my weight class thankfully so that shouldn't be an issue. I was also thinking I can push the test a little higher if needed.

Yeah you could always run as stated and bump up the last 6 weeks if needed, either way keep us posted about how the peak goes, and the meet

So how much weight do you have to lose to get into competition shape? Can't assess what you should be taking unless a targeted weight is known... or did I hear you wanted to gain weight for the competition (say 10 lbs)?

So how much weight do you have to lose to get into competition shape? Can't assess what you should be taking unless a targeted weight is known... or did I hear you wanted to gain weight for the competition (say 10 lbs)?
I don't have to lose any thankfully. I have about a 10 pounds of wiggle room to stay within my weight class. Currently 231 and cut off is 242

I don't have to lose any thankfully. I have about a 10 pounds of wiggle room to stay within my weight class. Currently 231 and cut off is 242
So you must be almost ready for the show all leaned out. So where does the tren come in to give you the best strength and recovery ever, and totally leans you up. If you want lean full powerful looking muscles tren's the way to go. I have used it for 3 contests and it leaned me out like crazy ... allowed me to train pretty near every day and it kept me strong

So you must be almost ready for the show all leaned out. So where does the tren come in to give you the best strength and recovery ever, and totally leans you up. If you want lean full powerful looking muscles tren's the way to go. I have used it for 3 contests and it leaned me out like crazy ... allowed me to train pretty near every day and it kept me strong
He is doing a powerlifting meet not a bb show

That being said i can't handle the sides I get from.tren neither can my marriage, I've tried it with low test, high tren, high test lower the etc doesn't seem to matter

The 24/7 heartburn is enough not to run it, but I become a basket case

Definitely agree with var being a good strength compound.
I would up the npp and decrease masteron a tad if staying in limits.
Also try HAlotestin. It’s a game changer for strength. Like night and day. Try Halotestin daily preworkout and pre contest day double the dose you are used to.
@MuscleBeard
I edited the post, it was to be Halo, an oral that gives awesome strength gains, and fast...

Last edited:
Definitely agree with var being a good strength compound.
I would up the npp and decrease masteron a tad if staying in limits.
Also try Helios. It’s a game changer for strength. Like night and day. Try Helios daily preworkout and pre contest day double the dose you are used to.
Helios? Like the fat burner? Not halo?

Wasn't sure if you had discovered a hidden use for helios lol, I was thinking damn may have to pick some up haha

There are two compounds that stood out strengh wise for me.
1. Tren. It will get you strong and ready for your meet. You mentioned prolactin levels but you could always try Caber. It doesn't come cheap but it all depends on your end goals.
2. Superdrol got me bloated as fuck but it made me super strong. Like, using my deadlift PR weight for working sets of 3-5 strong and did so in only a couple of weeks. Of course I was so bloated that just bending down and tying my shoes was a PR on it's own but that's another story

Your cycle seems fine. Keep it to things you can tolerate and not ruin your sleep/digestion. Test and var is great and it's simple with low sides. Halo for the last few weeks can help if you want to push it a bit. But the bulk of your strength/peak comes from the training plan and recovery.

Thanks for all the advice guys. I am considering swapping the NPP for Tren 4 weeks out. I've used Tren once and I didn't super love the way it made me feel. Definfely more on edge and I work with a lot of staff so that's not the best lol.

On a side note, 4 injections in on 400t/600m/200npp and delt fullness is already pretty crazy. It has to be the NPP because I've used this much mast before and it took a good few weeks before I noticed a ton.