Medicus Research

Refresh my memory .....Are these the guys that use Miglyol?

If so.....run! It is painful as all fuck for most people. Not even a shot at the lab...just there choice in a carrier. On paper (so to speak) it should be excellent... but its not at all.

yep these are the Einstein's that use Miglyol lol

A little birdie flew down and told me this was just another Bodytech lab, so that will tell you right away. Trash lol
From my research body tech, Medicus Research and vortex are connected but majority of labs always have a sister lab

The ended up fixing the issue, as my brother texted me today saying hes received new products, it's just sad it had to get to this point but hes happy and i don;t wish bad on any business or anyone .

Last edited:
Not defending anyone here as I don’t know the entire situation, But I’ve had Canada post screw up like this before it’s a big hassle but in the end I didn’t end up getting my package either. You did say they did send you a tracking number so to me that shows they did have intentions to send you something. Crappy luck I guess tho buddy . Hope it works out for you in the end. SaltyDawg

Not defending anyone here as I don’t know the entire situation, But I’ve had Canada post screw up like this before it’s a big hassle but in the end I didn’t end up getting my package either. You did say they did send you a tracking number so to me that shows they did have intentions to send you something. Crappy luck I guess tho buddy . Hope it works out for you in the end. SaltyDawg

Give what he wrote another read.

Canada post confirmed they had a bc address for the pack
Therefore he was not given a valid tracking for his address in quebec

I have recorded CP confirming that the address for delivery wasn't mine address.

So you had this happen ? can you explain more ? CP do mess up a lot but to have a Quebec address travel so far to be successfully delivered to a community mailbox in BC. how does that even make sense, it's not like it was delivered in my city or neighborhood .

I have recorded CP confirming that the address for delivery wasn't mine address.

So you had this happen ? can you explain more ? CP do mess up a lot but to have a Quebec address travel so far to be successfully delivered to a community mailbox in BC. how does that even make sense, it's not like it was delivered in my city or neighborhood .
Not in your situation, I did have Canada post screw up on me and I never did get the package I was expecting and that Canada post insurance you never ever get that either. I really have no other advice for you but maybe try to contact them again. They may ship another if you are a thorn in their side. SaltyDawg

Not in your situation, I did have Canada post screw up on me and I never did get the package I was expecting and that Canada post insurance you never ever get that either. I really have no other advice for you but maybe try to contact them again. They may ship another if you are a thorn in their side. SaltyDawg
Brother I mean no disrespect but if you read my post at the bottom I say all this over one bottle lol am not sweating it am laughing as why a lab would do this over one bottle .

The guy was nice and didn’t give me any attitude or be rude but in he’s situation it would have been better to just say we don’t resend rather then get caught in a lie that makes him look bad.

I never lost anything to be honest but I had packages from Canadian protein get directed to Montreal but then made it’s way back to me but something labeled Quebec goes to BC is some different shit and gets delivered to community mail box in Abbotsford,BC

Brother I mean no disrespect but if you read my post at the bottom I say all this over one bottle lol am not sweating it am laughing as why a lab would do this over one bottle .

The guy was nice and didn’t give me any attitude or be rude but in he’s situation it would have been better to just say we don’t resend rather then get caught in a lie that makes him look bad.

I never lost anything to be honest but I had packages from Canadian protein get directed to Montreal but then made it’s way back to me but something labeled Quebec goes to BC is some different shit and gets delivered to community mail box in Abbotsford,BC
I did reread your post and I apologize I didn’t read it more carefully the first time. It’s kinda surprising when you said you never got an attitude or rudeness from a rep especially in that situation. Usually they get pissed off when someone starts pointing fingers. But I’d say try one more time see if it’s the same old song and dance then you know for sure you exhausted all efforts and you can feel good walking away. And just find a new lab. SaltyDawg

I did reread your post and I apologize I didn’t read it more carefully the first time. It’s kinda surprising when you said you never got an attitude or rudeness from a rep especially in that situation. Usually they get pissed off when someone starts pointing fingers. But I’d say try one more time see if it’s the same old song and dance then you know for sure you exhausted all efforts and you can feel good walking away. And just find a new lab. SaltyDawg
Am always honest i hate lies, that's why i said the dude in the email was nice with no attitude or rudeness, i know some take it to the hearth and get defensive, but he wasn't, it is what it is, i just think it's funny over one bottle. i haven't done steroids since 2017 so it was for my brother.

Am the type of dude if i lend you money and you try to avoid me to pay it, i will cut you off and you can keep the money. Some people don't understand that loyalty and friendship is worth more then any money out there . ( this line has nothing to do with the review lol )

That's my experience with the labs