Meal kit

ranma54

Trusted Member
Anyone use a meal kit service? Like Hello Fresh or Make Good Food?

Wanting to find something easy that I can use while cutting. As my meal prep lately feeling tired.

I use the best service of all, it is far from free, and comes with the odd issue here and there. My meal service also provides me with a separate set of services, it is an automatic washing and drying and folding service, it will wash my back if i ask nicely most times, hell i have even had my meal service start my vehicle in the cold when i lost my Fob for auto start. It frequently is vacuuming and dusting and doing dishes after the meal service...
Its name is woman, she is great. Unfortunately, she is so busy, she cannot take on any extra clients at this time. To my knowledge anyway....

Attachments

• Heather sexy.jpg
    Heather sexy.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 18
I use the best service of all, it is far from free, and comes with the odd issue here and there. My meal service also provides me with a separate set of services, it is an automatic washing and drying and folding service, it will wash my back if i ask nicely most times, hell i have even had my meal service start my vehicle in the cold when i lost my Fob for auto start. It frequently is vacuuming and dusting and doing dishes after the meal service...
Its name is woman, she is great. Unfortunately, she is so busy, she cannot take on any extra clients at this time. To my knowledge anyway....
Good job brother
She’s decent!

I have one of those as well.
‘I find them to be very efficient. Best part is they let you touch naughty parts as well, lol.

I have one of those as well.
‘I find them to be very efficient. Best part is they let you touch naughty parts as well, lol.
Oh hell yeah man.....i am gonna go touch it right now....BRB... Merry Christams man, and a great new year to you and yours..

Good job brother
She’s decent!
Decent is good in this world today my brother, there are a few good pearls left, the pool is shrinking.
BUT then again, i feel bad for the ladies with the selection of young dudes they get now.
No wonder they are flip flopping over to tacos and back so frequent now, little man buns and skinny fingers with no callouses...
Sheesh id be a dyke as well. I would be anyway, no matter the selection.....LMAO....Good ol vajayjay
Merry Christmas man..Stay safe!! @3ml

Reactions: 3ml
Decent is good in this world today my brother, there are a few good pearls left, the pool is shrinking.
BUT then again, i feel bad for the ladies with the selection of young dudes they get now.
No wonder they are flip flopping over to tacos and back so frequent now, little man buns and skinny fingers with no callouses...
Sheesh id be a dyke as well. I would be anyway, no matter the selection.....LMAO....Good ol vajayjay
Merry Christmas man..Stay safe!! @3ml
Lmao you nailed it
Merry Christmas brother