Me2Anabolics Review

Princess_Penguin

Trusted Member
I have placed my first order with Me2Anabolics. I was very excited when I came across this lab as its specifically formulated for women and I like to run very low doses of steroids and I have never seen steroids fomulated in these doses before.

Communication with me2anabolics was easy and she responded quickly. I placed my order on Monday and received my product on Thursday. I was pretty surprised at how fast the package came. The gear was packaged very securely, all the vials were wrapped in bubble wrap.

I ordered the following items:
2x test prop 10mg/ml 10ml
primo enant 25mg/ml 10ml
EQ 25mg/ml 10ml
albuterol 4mg 50 tabs
Me2pronolva 22.5mg/tab (nolvadex 10mg, proviron 12.5mg) 50 tabs
anavar 2.5mg 50 tabs
I also ordered t3 and clen, she told me those will be ready in a couple of weeks.

She also included a couple things for me to try since I am a first time user of the products, which I thought was really nice.
NPP 25mg/ml
test enant 25mg/ml
superdrol 10mg/ml

In the past I have used the following compounds from a variety other labs:
var, winny, NPP, test E, test prop, EQ, nolvadex, albuterol, clen, t3, primo

I have been using moderate to low doses of steroids for the past 10 years and recently I have been wanting to use even lower doses as my goal now is to maximize my benefits from running steroids with minimizing side effects and any toxicity to my body. I am more interested in using gear to look exceptional, feel great, and maximize my fitness goals with minimal to no harm or side effects to my body. I placed an order with this lab because I feel that this product line will allow me to more accurately dose my cycles as I can now titrate down my levels to very low amounts.

I have attached a couple pictures below of the sachets and bottles I received. I really like that the product is tailored towards women and the design and colour of the sachets and bottles is very pretty and very feminine. I always like when a lab spends some time and money on the packaging. I feel it adds to the presentation of the product and shows that they put some time and thought into making their product.

I am going to post a log in this thread to give you an idea of the quality of the product and my personal experience with the actual product. I will also post my doses to give you an idea of what I am taking and the results I get from those doses.

Attachments

• Me2Anabolics a.JPG
    Me2Anabolics a.JPG
    690.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Me2Anabolics b.JPG
    Me2Anabolics b.JPG
    618.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Me2Anabolics c.JPG
    Me2Anabolics c.JPG
    664.1 KB · Views: 35
Currently the only anabolic I am taking is 20mg of test prop a week. I have been measuring out 0.05ml of test prop and injecting that IM EOD. I am going to run Me2Prop (test prop) at 20mg a week for 2 weeks to see if I notice and changes. That means I am going to be taking 0.6ml EOD that will equate to 21mg of test prop weekly.

Changes that I am going to be looking for are:
1) unexpected changes in body weight
2) change in mood and/or sex drive
3) unexpected change in body composition
4) change in skin/hair condition (any ache, oily skin etc.),
5) unexpected change in strength or energy level/motivation to workout at the gym

These are a few things I notice when I would change my hormone levels. I am going to keep all other variables the same in my training and diet and see if there are any changes with simply changing my gear brand. I took 0.5ml of Me2prop IM glute shot last night, since I had to take slightly less to get my 20mg a week since I am switching brands mid week. It was the largest injection volume I have ever taken in my life, kindof funny at 0.5mls. Anyways, I didn't feel anything at all. So always good when you try a new lab and new gear for the first shot you don't have any pain or swelling or redness of any sort. So far everything seems good.

If you are interested in viewing my personal log where I discuss my goals, training, and diet in more detail please view my log as in this tread I am only going to post my comments about the gear.

So I have taken 3 shots of the Me2prop, 2 in my delts (left and right) and 1 in my glute and I have absolutely no pain, its very well made. I also don't feel any different as far as energy goes, my skin is good, I have no acne, and my sex drives is great which always makes for a happy husband ;) and makes me happy too. I feel this gear is right on point as far as dosage goes, it could be a little early for me to tell, I have only taken 3 shots, but usually when i would drop my NPP or change my cmpds since they are short esters I notice I feel kindof different within a couple days. I would definitely notice the sex drive right away and then I would feel blah or my motivation or drive to workout wouldn't be the same. I feel absolutely amazing!!! I really like the look of the bottles too, its really easy to pick out of my pile opened bottles that my husband and I have. It's a really pretty label. I like having my own gear ❤ . Oh the simple things that can make you happy.

Damn you’re running SDrol? Sick lol
lol, no im not running it, i was given it as a sample to try, it doesn't really go with my plan at the moment. I will hold onto it, and if i want to try it in the future I could. Im only taking 20mg of test prop right now. my focus right now is to lean out and drop some size, so im interested in smaller weekly dosages of "cutting" cmpds.

So I started running the Me2EQ, and its great, what I mean by great is my shots feel fine, I am taking it with the Me2 test prop right now. I am taking 25mg of EQ with 15mg of test prop per week. I feel great and I really like test prop at 15mg. Everything is awesome, workouts, energy level, appearance, my self esteem is good, I am really happy with the little bit of gear I am taking; I would like to get the maximum benefits out of using gear at the same time taking the smallest amounts. I don't notice anything different with the EQ, but I have taken 2 shots, so I really don't expect anything yet.

I also started taking the Me2 t3, its nice, packaged in orange caps. I am taking 25mcg of t3, I don't feel anything when I take t3, i just feel i look a little smoother/fatter when i don't take it.

I started taking the Me2 albuterol as well. Its well made, white tabs, they are nice, not chalky and none are broken in the package. Presentation is impt to me. I have been taking 8mg in the morning and 8mg in the evening, this is the max dose i would ever take. I feel this dose is best for me and any higher would be too much and I would not feel well. I really like the albuterol. Its great, it definitely does what its supposed to do. I look more veiny. I noticed that just from a couple doses. I am always fairly lean so I notice the effects of fat burners right away.

I recently got some Me2 liquid clen and tabs that I am going to try as well and I will let you know my thoughts on those 2 products as well.

I like liquid because you can make any dose you want, I like tabs because you can take it easier when your on the road. I like to take my second dose around 3pm and I work until 6pm usually so the tabs are good for that. I thought I would get one of each and see if I feel the same effects with both.

Hope it all goes well.
Keep us posted,
This stuff looks like its much easier to dose for women.
Only thing I cant get behind is UGL T3.
mcg are notoriously hard to mix cap/press PROPERLY.

I always recomend Pharma t3, its safer for you.
Especially since it's like 15 bucks for 100 25mcg Pharma.
I'm not trying to bash you PP or the source, its just thyroid isnt aomething to mess with, it can have permanent reprecusions.

Q
Hope it all goes well.
Keep us posted,

I'm not trying to bash you PP or the source, its just thyroid isnt aomething to mess with, it can have permanent reprecusions.
No worries, i agree with u, u don't want to mess up your thyroid. Personally i feel 25mcg is not enough to cause any permanent damage to my thyroid. I do get blood work and everything comes back fine. I also go by how i feel, and i feel amazing, really good taking 25mcg. I have had friends take 25mcg and feel terrible so i really think it's different for everyone. I know some ppl r big into pharma grade this and that, and that's fine, i think everyone should take whatever they like. I like to try a few things from a lab if the products I try seem to do what they r supposed do then I stick with that lab. If they don't, well I move onto another.

Q

No worries, i agree with u, u don't want to mess up your thyroid. Personally i feel 25mcg is not enough to cause any permanent damage to my thyroid. I do get blood work and everything comes back fine. I also go by how i feel, and i feel amazing, really good taking 25mcg. I have had friends take 25mcg and feel terrible so i really think it's different for everyone. I know some ppl r big into pharma grade this and that, and that's fine, i think everyone should take whatever they like. I like to try a few things from a lab if the products I try seem to do what they r supposed do then I stick with that lab. If they don't, well I move onto another.

For sure,

Uve actually seen Testosterone Depot come back at 225mg Test... and that's Pharma lol.

Pharma isnt the be all, end all lol.

I actually trust the UGLs I go to for my Test more than Pharma hahaha

Hope it all goes well.
Keep us posted,

Yeah I'm with you on this, wouldn't use anything dosed in mcg without it being pharma.

Yeah I'm with you on this, wouldn't use anything dosed in mcg without it being pharma.
I do and have for years ... Clen and t3 and i have used a variety of brands. I have never had any issues. I have never had anything over doses b4. I have gotten things in the past that were under dosed but never over.

So this morning i weighted 143lbs, at the beginning of the week and last week I was weighing 145 to 146 and now I am down to 143, its totally the albuterol, its doing exactly what I thought it would do. I am very happy with this product!

Update on my me2anabolics usage....

I just finished my sachet of albuterol, great stuff, it did exactly what I expected. I took a max dose of 8mg in the morning and 8mg around 3pm if you want to see some pics of my progress you can look at my member log i will be posting them later today.

I have also been running the me2anabolics t3, I feel great and will continue to use it. Its really hard to feel anything with 25mcg of t3, i don't have side effects and i never take more than that. I don't need to.

I am taking 10mg of me2prop, i lowered it from 15mg to 10mg and I feel great. I really like this low dose test for girls because if you are not competing in a strength sport or trying to get really huge female physique or bb muscles this low dose test is a great option. I like it better than var because it doesn't have any toxicity and at such low doses it doesn't have any virilization effects, well for me it doesn't. I know differernt ppl are affected differently by different cmpds, and thats why i like the prop its a fast ester so the effects are fast so you can try it and if it doesn't feel right just stop and there is not permanent harm done. anyways, i am on a tangent...as you can tell i really like my test prop, its my fav.

I decided to drop the EQ, why? well my goal is to drop size and the EQ stacked with the prop was stopping that. Unlike most girls, i have a lot of muscle and i am trying to down size so me adding multiple cmpds is not going to allow that to happen. One thing i really notice with 15mg of prop and EQ is that it allows you do to lots of cardio and keep muscle. So for girls who are trying to get toned or build muscle this could be a really good combo for you (10-15mg of test prop a week with 25mg of EQ), its really easy when you take steroids to be lean and muscular, its really hard naturally, i have done both. You will never look as good naturally as you will on gear and you will not feel as good naturally as you will on gear, that is a fact! As far as the quality of the EQ i noticed a change in my hormone levels after about 2.5 weeks. I got about 2 pimples, so i knew that it was changing my hormone levels, i didn't have a break out of ance, just any time you have slight changes in your hormone levels this will happen, it happens to girls around period time so girls if you are reading this the EQ will not give you acne. The only other thing i noticed was it keep my muscle and weight stable so great for any girl who has a hard time keeping muscle on, like hard gainers.

I am going to give the primo a try and lay off the test for a while. i would like to see if the primo will give me more of a slender/muscular look. I am going to take some time off from fat burners and then give the clen a try and I will let you know what I think of that.

I still haven't gotten my period, no PMS symptoms, which is great, exactly what I want. I have had no cravings for anything. I have had absolutely no mood swings. My body feels great, I have been running about 3 times a week and lifitng in the gym about 3 days a week. My energy levels have been awesome, sleeping is great, my self esteem is great, all good news to post about my experience with these products and steroids in general :)

This is a pic of me taken last weekend, I thought it was a nice shot to show how lean my abs are at the moment after running 1 sachet of albuterol and t3. I didn't alter the pic at all. I kept the pic small because when i zoom in it gets blurry and looks like I altered it. I plan on getting leaner. This isn't the best pic of my abs, I have some nice veins going on I just haven't had a chance to get a really good pic of them. But this pic gets my point across. The me2anabolics gear works and works well.
Abs Mar 2020 .jpg

I finished my bottle of me2prop and i loved it. I will definitely run another bottle of that in the future. I went down to 10mg a week and i felt great and I held onto a lot of my muscle regardless of all the cardio and labour intensive work i do all day. I really liked that product.

I started the me2primo yesterday took 0.5ml in the glute and it was great. I didn't feel anything at all and today i feel find. I am going to run that at 25mg a week and see how I feel.

I also started the me2clen (liquid) Monday. This product is very accurately dosed. I have run a lot of clen in my life and i took 50mcg of the me2clen this morning and i was pretty shaky and later today my foot started cramping. I really like this clen and i definitely recommend it to anyone. I always notice within the first week of running clen i get more vascular. I love it!

Thanks me2anabolics for the great products! I found a brand I will be using long term!

So i decided to run the me2clen tabs for the last 2 days. They are dosed at 50mcg/tab. I took one in the morning and 1 in the evening so 100mcg a day and i feel this is too much as I am getting really crampy and I can't get through my workouts, its pretty bad, i have never been this bad before and i think its because i took 100mcg 2 days in a row and i never go over 80mcg. So that to me means this clen is dosed well as i can't handle 2 of those a day. I am going to drop my max does to 75mcg and take 1.5 tabs a day and then see how I feel in my weight workouts. As for the product its right on point!

I also took my third shot of me2primo today. I am running 0.3ml every other day, so i can run approximately 25mg a week. I am doing every other day to stay on schedule with my husbands injections so we can do them together. If he was on twice a week i would take the primo twice a week. I am not feeling any different at this moment, I still feel great. Maybe its too soon to tell. I have done 3 shots now and they all felt fine.