Mayor of Kingstown

eazy57

Hey everyone. I know I've been somewhat missing in action the past few months but I've been working on this new show coming out next month on Paramount+.

Its called Mayor of Kingstown. Starring Jeremy Renner, Kyle Chandler, Diane Weisse, and good Ole Canadian boy and Headstones singer Hugh Dillon.

Here is the trailer for it. We just wrapped last Saturday.

Actually a show I'm excited to watch.

Anything with the directors from yellowstone series will be brilliant. Great cast in this too.
Yea, they all seem to stick together. Hugh Dillon and Taylor Sheridan wrote the script but I got the impression it was really Hugh's baby. Taylor directed the first 2 episodes.

The guy is jacked as fuck! Huge traps and shoulders. Tiny waist. Phenomenal shape and definitely juicing. He's apparently in the cowboy Hall of Fame down in Texas. He had a fake bust of a steer he took with him every where and a lasso always close by! As for working with him... he was a nightmare and we were all happy to see him go.

I was told its the first "film noir" show to be shot in about 10 years.

Tons of stunts, car crashes. Then place they blew up in the trailer was awesome. I was a good 50 years away and shook my truck and I could feel it in my chest. We had to stay undercover for 45 minutes as debris was still falling.

We were at the Kingston pen 3 times. I had to work overnight with myself and one security guy. Quite surreal. We had over 400 extras at one point for a giant prison riot scene. Should be pretty cool.

The great thing about being alone working overnight, it allowed me to workout in the yard at the Crack of dawn1

20210806_064830_remastered.jpg

Yea, they all seem to stick together. Hugh Dillon and Taylor Sheridan wrote the script but I got the impression it was really Hugh's baby. Taylor directed the first 2 episodes.

The guy is jacked as fuck! Huge traps and shoulders. Tiny waist. Phenomenal shape and definitely juicing. He's apparently in the cowboy Hall of Fame down in Texas. He had a fake bust of a steer he took with him every where and a lasso always close by! As for working with him... he was a nightmare and we were all happy to see him go.

I was told its the first "film noir" show to be shot in about 10 years.

Tons of stunts, car crashes. Then place they blew up in the trailer was awesome. I was a good 50 years away and shook my truck and I could feel it in my chest. We had to stay undercover for 45 minutes as debris was still falling.

We were at the Kingston pen 3 times. I had to work overnight with myself and one security guy. Quite surreal. We had over 400 extras at one point for a giant prison riot scene. Should be pretty cool.

The great thing about being alone working overnight, it allowed me to workout in the yard at the Crack of dawn1

View attachment 27586
Cool

Hey everyone. I know I've been somewhat missing in action the past few months but I've been working on this new show coming out next month on Paramount+.

Its called Mayor of Kingstown. Starring Jeremy Renner, Kyle Chandler, Diane Weisse, and good Ole Canadian boy and Headstones singer Hugh Dillon.

Here is the trailer for it. We just wrapped last Saturday.

Actually a show I'm excited to watch.

Looking forward to this