Maybe a cure for out of whack cholesterol ratios and why Statins are bad, also how to use your Citrus beramot effectively.

Devson

Trusted Member
So here are some quick notes.

Citrus bergamot isn't going to help you while taking things at supraphysiological levels. It will help you create more HDL cholesterol (something AAS especially anavar decline) while on trt or off.

Statins apparently come with bad effects and are a temporary and silly way to restore your LDL/HDL cholesterol levels.

Taking 6 grams of lysine a day with lots of vitamin C should help lower your LDL levels and taking citrus bergamot between cycles at 500mg a day will help raise your HDL levels. There was apparently studies but they got pushed aside in favour of pharmaceuticals.

Statins remove LDL cholesterol but your brain and body need it to an extent where as lysine helps remove the bad by products that are harming your health.

Here is the podcast, I love, "Think Big Bodybuilding" they're probably the only drama free guys around. The guest speaking is Dr. Dean Martin.

So here are some quick notes.

Citrus bergamot isn't going to help you while taking things at supraphysiological levels. It will help you create more HDL cholesterol (something AAS especially anavar decline) while on trt or off.

Statins apparently come with bad effects and are a temporary and silly way to restore your LDL/HDL cholesterol levels.

Taking 6 grams of lysine a day with lots of vitamin C should help lower your LDL levels and taking citrus bergamot between cycles at 500mg a day will help raise your HDL levels. There was apparently studies but they got pushed aside in favour of pharmaceuticals.

Statins remove LDL cholesterol but your brain and body need it to an extent where as lysine helps remove the bad by products that are harming your health.

Here is the podcast, I love, "Think Big Bodybuilding" they're probably the only drama free guys around. The guest speaking is Dr. Dean Martin.

I listen to these podcasts at work all tge time great content

Never tried citrust butthole - but fish oil and red rice yeast has worked amazingly well for me. Went from messed up HDL/LDL (from peds) to perfect range.

But here's the secret... stop taking drugs that fuck up your cholesterol. Amazing how that works.

Have you done this and achieved measurable result
I ran citrus bergamot and 5 grams of liquid fish oil and my HDL was great but then got bad because of cycling. My LDL wasn't great but still good after a recovery period. I will try it next time though. I wouldn't go from using a statin to this though lol. It's just a better alternative than to self prescribe serious heart meds. Lysine helps with other things as well, including cold sores.