Matrix Laboratories Reviews

Another order from mammoth he reply’s fast even on weekends packaging is excellent this is about my 7 or 8 order with him shipping is allways same day never an issue with quality I could smell the tren soon as I ripped the package open lol excellent service and products

Attachments

• 498CEB63-CAFF-4375-900F-FAE91E00235D.jpeg
    498CEB63-CAFF-4375-900F-FAE91E00235D.jpeg
    454.5 KB · Views: 96
1st order with Matrix everything went amazing
Communication is excellent great convo all questions answered in great detail
Tracking number was provided with in hours of payment shipment arrived next day :)
Great packaging discreet and secure
Very nice looking crisp clean labels
I ordered 3 bottles of primobolan 200 since I luv primo :)
Will not run it till June atleast but will keep everyone posted on the quality of this product and wether or not it’s PIP free....i am a bitch when come to pip I can look at test prop and get PIP lol
Great service Matrix!
Thanks for all your help as well!
Cheers

1st order with Matrix everything went amazing
Communication is excellent great convo all questions answered in great detail
Tracking number was provided with in hours of payment shipment arrived next day :)
Great packaging discreet and secure
Very nice looking crisp clean labels
I ordered 3 bottles of primobolan 200 since I luv primo :)
Will not run it till June atleast but will keep everyone posted on the quality of this product and wether or not it’s PIP free....i am a bitch when come to pip I can look at test prop and get PIP lol
Great service Matrix!
Thanks for all your help as well!
Cheers
I ran a 50 ml bottle of his primo 200 with no bad pip there was a little as it is dosed at 200 but it’s nothing serious

I am not sure how familiar people are with proroid, but I used to use them and they were really dishonest and rude. Luckily, I came across Matrix Laboratories, and I have to tell you guys, the rep is fantastic and very informative. Provides you with every detail you require, and makes sure your order gets to you.

Rating: 5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ excellent!

I would say I’m loyal to my go to lab but wanted to give Matrix Primo 200mg/ml a try. First time using Matrix. I decided to really give them a go and picked up some bottles of test enanthate 250mg/ml. My cycle will be Matrix injectables. The orals I’m using are from a different lab simply because I have orals to use up.

Customer service was second to none. They were out of primo when I put my order in but kept me up to date with its progress. They offered to upgrade my albuterol to torch but since that was for a buddy who just wanted albuterol I said thanks but no thanks. Well when I received my order they threw in an extra bottle of test enanthate 250mg/ml. They thanked me for my patience and were very thoughtful.

Right now I’m running:

Test Enanthate - 500mg/week
Primo - 400mg/week

I plan on running this until May at which point I will come off while I do my paddling.

I’ve been pinning it for several weeks now and the shots have been smooth as butter…pretty well zero PIP.

I will be sure to update my progress here and there. But so far nothing but positive experience from Matrix.

BunkMass

I would say I’m loyal to my go to lab but wanted to give Matrix Primo 200mg/ml a try. First time using Matrix. I decided to really give them a go and picked up some bottles of test enanthate 250mg/ml. My cycle will be Matrix injectables. The orals I’m using are from a different lab simply because I have orals to use up.

Customer service was second to none. They were out of primo when I put my order in but kept me up to date with its progress. They offered to upgrade my albuterol to torch but since that was for a buddy who just wanted albuterol I said thanks but no thanks. Well when I received my order they threw in an extra bottle of test enanthate 250mg/ml. They thanked me for my patience and were very thoughtful.

Right now I’m running:

Test Enanthate - 500mg/week
Primo - 400mg/week

I plan on running this until May at which point I will come off while I do my paddling.

I’ve been pinning it for several weeks now and the shots have been smooth as butter…pretty well zero PIP.

I will be sure to update my progress here and there. But so far nothing but positive experience from Matrix.

BunkMass
I'm interested in how you find the Primo over the next while. Will keep an eye on this.

Been ordering from them since before they were Matrix and always GTG.
Great communication, great products.
Next little package should be here soon and won't be the last.
The tren a I used from Matrix was insane. Probably the most potent I've ever used.