Chicoutimi 1
Montreal 96

Quebec City 7
Trois-Rivières 2

Saskatchewan, SK
Regina 4
Saskatoon 2

Great Post T
Might come in handy but I hear the fees of the ATM are even higher than exchanging online
True?

Great Post T
Might come in handy but I hear the fees of the ATM are even higher than exchanging online
True?

you pay extra for the convenience

if your buying just a few hundred dollars in bitcoin and going to make your own small amount of product no matter what you pay in bitcoin your saving some money.
Now if your buying bitcoin in larger amounts on a frequent basis you for sure need to look at ways you can save money on the transaction.

this same logic holds true to every thing you would buy for making your own. For instance get a price on say 10 vials and figure out the cost per vial. then get the price on say 15,000 vials and figure out the cost per vial.

the more you spend the lesser your cost per item will be.

Fellow I know well told me business, is all about the pennies. As you grow in business you strive to say a penny here and a penny there and in the end your making much better return then when you first start out and are small.

Can someone explain how to use a bitcoin atm to me. I’ve read a few posts and still seems fuzzy to me. Also haven’t tried to do it myself so that doesn’t help. I need to buy a few hundred in bitcoin. Am I able to just go to the bitcoin atm near me and handle it all there? Or should I be going the route of using my computer to create an account etc etc? Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys!

Can someone explain how to use a bitcoin atm to me. I’ve read a few posts and still seems fuzzy to me. Also haven’t tried to do it myself so that doesn’t help. I need to buy a few hundred in bitcoin. Am I able to just go to the bitcoin atm near me and handle it all there? Or should I be going the route of using my computer to create an account etc etc? Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys!

You will need to create a wallet!! Blockchain is pretty good. Create your wallet then when you get to the atm pull up receive funds and you’ll get a symbol scan that under the atm then you’ll be loaded. It may take 30mi or so to add the amount to your wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn’t it depend on what you’re doing with the bitcoin? If you are purchasing something you just get the seller to send a link to their wallet and send the bitcoin direct? That’s how I understood it but I am not well versed.

I would just be using for purchases if that makes a difference. I will have to do a tad more research on it. Watched a YouTube video and it seems really easy but the guy did already have a wallet so if that’s the way I gotta go I’ll do that. Thanks guys

last time i had to buy bitcoin, the local machines had jacked up their rates. you can now go to a canada post office and verify your quadriga account.