magnesium and pot

animal-inside

Trusted Member
For those of us who use pot, might be worthing reading

I've had issues with intense muscle twitching and cramping for a few years now.. I've used magnesium with some success, but I still have problems with twitching/cramping.. I'm wondeirng if my issues is using pot.. I only have a couple puffs before bed, but ya never know.. I haven't used pot in 2 weeks after using it nearly every night before bed. I literally only have 2-3 puff before I close my eyes, but I'm going to cut it out totally and see it that helps.

This is very interesting, last year I had alot of muscle twitches and never really figured it out. I dont think I was taking zma at the time. But you also have to take the article with a gain of salt since the webpage sells magnesium. Good information either way

Thanks for the link @animal-inside. Fuck I hate that I often come off so negative here but this article/sales pitch is week ass clickbait garbage in my opinion. I hate that more than I hate being negative which compels me to speak up.

The Title says ..."Can Cannabis Make You Magnesium Deficient?" Then mixed in the 2000 word sales pitch they cite a study that doesn't show that. The rest of it is generic Magnesium info. Pisses me off.
Mag deficiency is an extremely prevalent issue in Western society, I supplement myself and I think it's important for us all to monitor but throwing a pot reference in the title to attract attention is a cheap bait and switch type of thing in my mind

Thanks for the link @animal-inside. Fuck I hate that I often come off so negative here but this article/sales pitch is week ass clickbait garbage in my opinion. I hate that more than I hate being negative which compels me to speak up.

The Title says ..."Can Cannabis Make You Magnesium Deficient?" Then mixed in the 2000 word sales pitch they cite a study that doesn't show that. The rest of it is generic Magnesium info. Pisses me off.
Mag deficiency is an extremely prevalent issue in Western society, I supplement myself and I think it's important for us all to monitor but throwing a pot reference in the title to attract attention is a cheap bait and switch type of thing in my mind

I get what your saying about the article, but I was told to read about pot and magnesium by a friend who is a heavy smoker.. So I did.. I just posted one of the things I read..

It's a hard one to google because I kept getting sites about magnesium deifficency in pot plants, not info about magnesium deifficieny and TCH

Here's a few more though

Some articles make it seem like TCH stops or slows the metabolism of magnesiuam.. others say tch depletes magnesium stores.. So its conflicting..

A couple years ago I started to take magnesium every day. I noticed that when I ran higher doses of gear I would get bad cramping when flexing my pecs.

It has since gone away.

Gad nothing to do with pot because I don’t partake.

For those of us who use pot, might be worthing reading

I've had issues with intense muscle twitching and cramping for a few years now.. I've used magnesium with some success, but I still have problems with twitching/cramping.. I'm wondeirng if my issues is using pot.. I only have a couple puffs before bed, but ya never know.. I haven't used pot in 2 weeks after using it nearly every night before bed. I literally only have 2-3 puff before I close my eyes, but I'm going to cut it out totally and see it that helps.

Thanks for the share, I'm in the same boat I had a cramp im my calf three weeks ago and I could barley stand up to try and get it to let go it was so intense, the wife thought I was stroking out I haven't had a puff since then and yeah no cramping, I always take Magnesuim and a couple puffs to help me sleep.

Thanks for the share, I'm in the same boat I had a cramp im my calf three weeks ago and I could barley stand up to try and get it to let go it was so intense, the wife thought I was stroking out I haven't had a puff since then and yeah no cramping, I always take Magnesuim and a couple puffs to help me sleep.

Best thing I've found for cramping is dry needling or rolling on a very hard roller.. Wife actually gets her marble dough roller out and rolls my cramps out. works great.

100%