low T 20 yr old. I got test prescription

alright so my plan is to get the 300 mg shot from him tomorrow and try to ask if I can inject myself and do it weekly cuz of stable levels etc...most likely he will say lets wait for the blood test and then I will fully argue with him about it then
Best not argue with him, he could take it away.

Another helpful thing is to really become an expert on TRT. It can be helpful to show you know what your talking about and go in with your ducks in a row, in a respectful way of course.

Another helpful thing is to really become an expert on TRT. It can be helpful to show you know what your talking about and go in with your ducks in a row, in a respectful way of course.
yea the trick is to not show that you know too much, then it becomes suspicious. like why is this 20 yr old know all of this about trt lol

It says to inject subQ even tho the doc never said anything about it and the prescription didn't say anything about it, except there was a weird "9" or "q" I couldn't tell
So this means I could convince him easier to inject myself hopefully

It says to inject subQ even tho the doc never said anything about it and the prescription didn't say anything about it, except there was a weird "9" or "q" I couldn't tell
So this means I could convince him easier to inject myself hopefully

the prescription probably said "300mg q 28days" "q" means every the pharmacy is giving you instructions on how to take it so that you understand.

Just play the game. Once you have securely gotten the script, usually about a year then you can play with dosing.

He may turn around and take you off after the blood test, but I would say even with the protocol he wants you on, there will still be some improvement.

I would do the protocol he asks, but don’t mention anything about where you get the injections done and just do it yourself. If he does ask, tell him you have a friend that is a nurse that walked you thru the whole process.
But I wouldn’t divulge any info. He will likely never ask.

yea the trick is to not show that you know too much, then it becomes suspicious. like why is this 20 yr old know all of this about trt lol

I don't think being informed looks suspicious at all. To believe low T is the source of your issue and informing yourself on the subject is just good practice IMO. Remember the number is a good indicator of where you're at but also the symptoms. A guy could be in the middle of the range and suffer from all the side effects of low T and another guy could be on the low end of the scale and feel just fine.

so update, did MRI for brain and neck. turns out brain is fine but i have arthritis in neck. my dose is now 200mg/2weeks. they gonna test me further for osteoporosis. no wonder cuz low gh and T levels. but they said damage has already been done and we have to limit further damage. this scared me, cuz im in so much pain that I dont wanna keep living with it. I thought bone will repair with normal T and gh levels, no?

is there a way to lower my t so I can get the prescription from a doctor? I'm tired of this. thanks
Yup, use a SARM, stay up all night before the test, drink alcohol, have a diet... you know, all the bad stuff!

LGD4033 high dose for a few weeks will put your test in the gutter and will not effect your LH.