Lipid recovery after tren

Onetwonine

Member
Trusted Member
How long after a tren cycle can you expect to have a normal lipid panel

Lets say 150mg Tren Ace a week for 6 weeks.
 
That's a very broad question.

Are you taking anything to aid in lipids? How's your diet? How's your lipids prior to starting? Age? Cardio? What are you stacking with it?

Those all play factors.
 
Fish oil and citrus bergamot make the biggest difference imo.
Ubiquinol may also help
Don't have bloods to confirm but I definitely throw all of those in my stack.

Kind of related but have you seen they started up human testing on cardarine again and the results are pretty impressive
 
Don't have bloods to confirm but I definitely throw all of those in my stack.

Kind of related but have you seen they started up human testing on cardarine again and the results are pretty impressive
I'd be interested in seeing the results of those tests. (The Cardarine testing, not your bloods).
 
Last edited:
For what its worth these are my lipids after 10 weeks of 200 test/ 400 tren e. Been off tren for ~ a month. Took Fishoils and bergamot the entire time including the last 4 weeks.

Rich (BB code):
Hours After Meal 18 Hours
Triglyceride 0.95 mmol/L
Cholesterol 6.18 mmol/L
HDL Cholesterol 1.03 mmol/L
Non HDL Cholesterol 5.15 mmol/L
LDL Cholesterol 4.72 mmol/L
Cholesterol/HDL Cholesterol 6.0
 
That's pretty high LDL. But with enanthate it's barely out of your system in a month.

I'm hoping I can run Acetate for 6 weeks and have a normal panel pulled 6 weeks later. I'm sure I could take niacin to game the system a little.
 
cardarine make a big improvement - if you don't mind the cancer.
8-10 grams of fish oil/day
red yeast
Cholestoff (sterols)

All of those I've seen improvements on BW at different times. Cardarine being the biggest.
 
Top