Lets Get Checked

DeviousD

Trusted Member
Just wanted to let anyone know that is considering using "LetsGetChecked" for any bloodwork that their special is going to end after today. They're offering 20% off ALL testing. I have ordered and received my test packs but have yet to use them so I am not able to give a complete review although some guys here have used the service and have very positive reviews. I found the cost of the tests to be very good especially with the 20% off.
How many members use this service & have you had any issues at all?

Used it a lot and no a few other guys here use it. Expensive but great service. Turnaround time is approx one week.

Used it a lot and no a few other guys here use it. Expensive but great service. Turnaround time is approx one week.
Awesome, thats good to know! I'm using this service for the first time because I want to make sure there is nothing out of range before my yearly blood work pulled by my doctor.

Last edited:
Has anyone used these guys while on blast? Do they give you capped >1500 bloods?

And am I correct to assume this wouldn't go on your personal health record seeing as it's private?

So you can just order as many as you want and send them out when you need them? Or is it time limited?

Cheers for the reminder. I’m coming to the end of week five and was meaning to order for the last couple weeks. Just did at lunch time.

Yes you can order as many as you want.

You prick your finger with a device they supply you with. Then catch the blood in a vial, and post it straight away to them. It arrives at the lab within 24hrs and you have the results usually within 5 days.

I have used this service approx 6/7 times. It's totally anonymous and well worth the money (if you deem bloodwork important, which you should).

Very cool that such a service exists. I'm definitely going to use it in the near future.

I have used them a few dozen times, @ABMonkey had a good idea about getting the female hormone panel, as I am only interested in balancing my Estro and Prolactin. Just sent it off, will see how it goes....

Edit: also way cheaper than the male hormone including prolactin.

Last edited:
I have used them a few dozen times, @ABMonkey had a good idea about getting the female hormone panel, as I am only interested in balancing my Estro and Prolactin. Just sent it off, will see how it goes....

Edit: also way cheaper than the male hormone including prolactin.
Yeah dude, makes sense. At least that's what I thought when the cost difference between male and female is over $100.

When blasting I personally dont really care what my test is at because if you trust the lab you're using it's going come back as high. LGC cap their T anyway so you're not going to get a true reading... just that its high! I appreciate the importance of a T reading if say, you're trying to dial in a cruise dose.

Great service.

Doctor wont test for total test or E2. Says I need a valid condition in order to get these tests. Barely got free testosterone test out of him. At least got thyroid and cholesterol.
Looks like I'll be using this site sooner than later

Doctor wont test for total test or E2. Says I need a valid condition in order to get these tests. Barely got free testosterone test out of him. At least got thyroid and cholesterol.
Looks like I'll be using this site sooner than later
Go to another doctor. I have never been refused or questioned about blood work. I tell my doc I’m on gear and I want to check my levels to make sure I’m still healthy.

How are the shipping conditions for the sample handled? I'm not a blood expert, but I do know that even when doing water samples they need to be shipped in climate controlled packages and any delivery delay that puts it outside of a very specific window will cause invalid results in the testing. I would assume the same for blood?

How are the shipping conditions for the sample handled? I'm not a blood expert, but I do know that even when doing water samples they need to be shipped in climate controlled packages and any delivery delay that puts it outside of a very specific window will cause invalid results in the testing. I would assume the same for blood?
I'm unsure of the specifics but I'm sure they do things the correct way - bearing in mind its professionals who deal with your sample.

They recieve your sample within 24hrs. Maybe I'll do some digging, will check my pack when I get home too.