Let’s Talk Primo

3ml

Trusted Member
Who here is a primo lover?
How would you rank it against other steroids?
Do you think it is as weak as some claim?

I’m keen to add it at moderate doses due to claims that it’s one of the best overall PEDs manufactured by a proven safety/performance standpoint. That said I haven’t tried it but I’ve never seen someone say it sucked. At a gram a week it gets pretty $$$ though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m keen to add it at moderate doses due to claims that it’s one of the best overall PEDs manufactured by a proven safety/performance standpoint. That said I haven’t tried it but I’ve never seen someone say it sucked. At a gram a week it gets pretty $$$ though...

It does get expensive most definitely. I am of the feeling though that is a small price to pay for the lack of sides.

Keep in mind I used to pay $25 for a 1ml amp of sustanon back in the day and a buck a tab for 5mg of Russian dbol. Min wage was just under $5 an hour. So in comparison the primo today is very cheap from UGL

Alex Rodriguez sure liked it.

Currently on Primo Depot, it's really tough for me to tell for sure as its stacked, but I'm seeing some good results and feel pretty good too. Everything I've read says its at the top of the food chain, but some guys shit on it. Not sure if that's because what they're using isn't good, or possibly not legit? Or maybe because its slower acting than others and they get impatient.

It seems to be the go-to for pro athletes and movie stars who have the $ (some confirmed, some rumours of course), could be because its safer than others. One of these days I will definitely like to try it on its own.

Who here is a primo lover?
How would you rank it against other steroids?
Do you think it is as weak as some claim?

the key with primo is to take it long enough to really feel and see the benefits. in my humble opinion anyone taking a short term ie for less then 6 months is a wasting their money.

and if your going to invest in yourself do all the things you need to do to have sucess. My very best cycle ever was 1 cc of primo and 1cc of test prop eod for well over 6 months. during that time I trained hard and ate right. at the end I was in the best shape of my life

the key with primo is to take it long enough to really feel and see the benefits. in my humble opinion anyone taking a short term ie for less then 6 months is a wasting their money.

and if your going to invest in yourself do all the things you need to do to have sucess. My very best cycle ever was 1 cc of primo and 1cc of test prop eod for well over 6 months. during that time I trained hard and ate right. at the end I was in the best shape of my life

Cannot agree with this more! My next primo binge will start october 1st and end may 30, around 1g week. Yes it's expensive but it's so worth it. With low dose test, maybe some mast, with a sprinkle of gh, t4 and some slin = no covid19 worries and Genetic freak status

Reactions: 3ml
Cannot agree with this more! My next primo binge will start october 1st and end may 30, around 1g week. Yes it's expensive but it's so worth it. With low dose test, maybe some mast, with a sprinkle of gh, t4 and some slin = no covid19 worries and Genetic freak status

I bet you could do real well on half that amount of primo. back in the day I was taking 300mg a week and that was enough to redefine my body.

I bet you could do real well on half that amount of primo. back in the day I was taking 300mg a week and that was enough to redefine my body.

Yes high doses are fun
But I tend to lean towards bulls idea on this. Primo is long term, healthy gains.
Net tissue gains over the long term.

That being said I think 300 primo 300 test is a good starting point. Then if you want to play with the bigger doses of primo add to your cycle as you stall out.
Especially considering the magic of slin and GH you will add... it will be a beautiful thing

I think iv decided to not pct and stay on with trt of 175mg a week to 200 mg a week.
Could i do 200mg or 300 mg of primo a week for a year ok ? On only 200 of test?

It does get expensive most definitely. I am of the feeling though that is a small price to pay for the lack of sides.

Keep in mind I used to pay $25 for a 1ml amp of sustanon back in the day and a buck a tab for 5mg of Russian dbol. Min wage was just under $5 an hour. So in comparison the primo today is very cheap from UGL

We gotta be the same age lol cuz that’s EXACTLY what paid when I was 19 in the mid 90’s LOL

One thing people overlook when they consider primo is that while it is expensive, it is friendly on sides so you also shouldn't need any ancillaries. Obviously this is more true the more you run into sides, but I seem to run into sides with many compounds so this is one of the very few compounds I'd feel comfortable running.

One thing i havent tried but want to. I am cheap though. I have read that need a higher dose to see any results. I could be very wrong but do you need 900mg or so per week? What would i benefit from all that money compared to just test?

One thing i havent tried but want to. I am cheap though. I have read that need a higher dose to see any results. I could be very wrong but do you need 900mg or so per week? What would i benefit from all that money compared to just test?
Iv heard min 400 to 600 but lets say you run it for a year i wonder if 200 would do the same just longer to get results

Oh, primo! I've run Primo quite often over the last ten or so years. I was of the belief you needed a high dose for optimum results and therefore went between 600 mg to 1 g a week. I discovered that was way too much and the last few times I used it I stayed at 400 mg. I still had good results.
@flexappeal a primo whore.

favourite compound - more expensive but I don't run it at high doses but I run it longer like 6 months. Agree with @Taureau. The results are slow and steady but you can completely change your physique with a moderate dose of primo added to your TRT. I balance the sides vs. goals and it helps me reach my goals with a proper diet and training with zero sides so far. Haven't exceeded 300 mg a week and my waist is smaller, more define, more vascular, and strength gains but nothing compared to a stronger compound like Deca for strength or bulk. May increase it to 400 mg per week and see what it does but I would prefer to use as little as possible to reach my goals.
At my age - it will be my go to 80% of the time with TRT.