Late night snack ideas

If I really have to my late snack go to these days is 5 or 6 big tablespoons of yoghurt with a scoop of protein powder and a handful of granola. It takes a minute to mix the protein powder into the yogurt but it's good and holds me down until the morning.

-table sppoon of natural PB with celery
-dip and broccoli
-nuts
-cheese
-jerky

*It's a good idea to drink a large glass of water before eating late at night. Often the glass of water tells me I wasn't hungry, but thirty.. I also take my metamucil at night.. It helps me not feel too hungry.

The only time i really struggle with night time hungry is when I get home at 9ish after a good hard lift.. I eat very little carbs now, so a really hard lift just crashes me sometimes.. and I have trouble curbing that hunger. Its like my body is craving carbs

I always take some form of casein protein before bed .
So either cottage cheeese or Greek yogurt or straight up casein protein shake.
You can also take plain Greek yogurt and mix protein powder in it to give it some flavour.
You can also take said Greek yogurt mixed with protein powder and add some toppings stick it in your freezer in a bowl and before bed , voila “ice cream”
You can literally make a banana split like this.
Rice cakes with real peanut butter almond butter .

I fuckin broke down yesterday, ate damn near a whole box of Frosted Flakes. First time I cheated on this prep. Oh well, going to drop calories hard over the next few days. It is what it is, no one is perfect.
Man I heard a story about Nasir el sonbaty was getti mg ready for Olympia he was seven days out and he went and ate an entire fucking pizza . And I think it was Levine or someone saw him at the gym the next day he did like five hours of cardio or some shit a week before Olympia to make up for the cheat meal . Fucking crazy man

No matter what you snack on probably wont be good if your dieting

I would just plan those certain nights around cheat meals