Kratos Pharma

Hey bro dont let these guys get too you, all they care bout is there reflection and next injection! Mental illness is a serious thing. When I came back home I was a mess, PTSD, double depression, double anxiety. I ignored it and use to drink with loaded guys, until I met my wife and had a daughter then I forced myself to get help and better!!!

Also look into more hgh (mk) and rad 140, the effect of steroids can effect your mental state after so long, specially if you already have a disorder.

PM me if you ever want to talk! No judgement on my end, passion of mine to stick up and help people with mental illness because I get judged everyday not knowing I served the country they stand in!!!

Get help brother dont give up on it, it's a life battle but do it for your family!!!

Hey jr. I know I gave you shit in the other thread, and I’m not sorry. I think you needed it.

Just a heads up here though sir....

It’s nice to see you concerned for people and their well being. However this fella here eastcoastmass faked his own internet death and posed as his wife here yelling at people saying certain members caused him to commit suicide.... only to find out he in fact was faking it all himself for reasons who could ever understand.

If you would like to talk to him he is on olympic’s forum shilling for BT as Capebretondadbod or something like that. Even had been playing both sides for a while and once he got caught up in all of it he chose to do what’s easy.

A fitting place for someone of such ilk to be.

Hey bro dont let these guys get too you, all they care bout is there reflection and next injection! Mental illness is a serious thing. When I came back home I was a mess, PTSD, double depression, double anxiety. I ignored it and use to drink with loaded guys, until I met my wife and had a daughter then I forced myself to get help and better!!!

Also look into more hgh (mk) and rad 140, the effect of steroids can effect your mental state after so long, specially if you already have a disorder.

PM me if you ever want to talk! No judgement on my end, passion of mine to stick up and help people with mental illness because I get judged everyday not knowing I served the country they stand in!!!

Get help brother dont give up on it, it's a life battle but do it for your family!!!

Ok on one hand .., good on you for supporting mental health and being there for someone ...

Not good on you for making assumptions and making ignorant comments about others...(caring about reflection and next injection). Great to say no judgement and then pass it yourself.

This guy was contacting multiple labs looking for freebies In exchange for free shit and is still doing it on other boards.
When called on it, he created a fake handle that was his “wife” and tried to tell others the he had committed suicide..and she created a Canadian brawn handle the next day and laid down a guilt trip and told members it was their fault because he was being called on shilling. When this all was shown to be fake and he was just trolling, he moved on to another board.

So before YOU post judgement yourself, get the facts. I know you meant well... and from someone suffering from ptsd, you recognized a bro in need of help... this I respect...but in this case, much much more to this charade.