Kratos Pharma

I've heard of them a while back, maybe on NM but can't remember what was said. I don't think it was anything drastic more of a mention.

one would think they would be smarter. if your going to switch BT to mct oil and then go on and on how its the greatest thing since sliced bread. How its unique and so hard to do and exclusive, yada yada yada lol and then some new lab that is not your lab on your same forum has the same oil and we are led to believe its not a spin off.

the next time they spawn a new lab they might want to take some steps to make it unique lol
as in different lol

one would think they would be smarter. if your going to switch BT to mct oil and then go on and on how its the greatest thing since sliced bread. How its unique and so hard to do and exclusive, yada yada yada lol and then some new lab that is not your lab on your same forum has the same oil and we are led to believe its not a spin off.

the next time they spawn a new lab they might want to take some steps to make it unique lol
as in different lol
The funny thing is bt has been doing this for years. Always making new lab names for the same product. Right now on NL I can see 4 labs that are for sure the same there. What’s funny is bt which is the main lab now was once a spin off from olympic. The even better part of that is their olympic lab wasn’t the actual original olympic. When the original olympic got busted, what is now bt stole the name and started passing his stuff off as theirs. A good friend of mine knew the original olympic lab pretty well and knew when they got busted. They also told my buddy they were never going to reopen again but they have caught wind of someone stealing their lab identity. Sure enough they were right. The fake olympic got called out for scamming as usual, they then went private as usual. Never came back but bt was started before they got rid of olympic and they then started pushing bt more. They then made spin off labs from bt lots have come and gone over the years. I have been around for a long time and I have seen this all happen before my eyes. I have also been screwed over by them as well so I have no problem outting their shit. If anyone has been around since the growxxl days they will know this story and exactly what I am talking about.

Bt just keeps repeating the same pattern. The same guy is still behind the whole operation. He keeps pulling the same scams that all these new guys keep falling for cause they don’t know the history. So when you get a bottle of gear that is dosed well or so you think it’s cause they make good stuff for awhile when they are being called out. Once they are on top and win the trust of clients over they will start underdosing again. They have done this time and time again with every lab name they have. I would rather use a solid source for a bit more money. Why cheap out and play roulette? I work to damn hard to just throw my money away.

Last edited: