JUICE WONT COME OUT EASILY

VG is basic. So there you go. VG, glutes, quads, delts. Gives you 4 sites. Even if you're pinning ED, that gives you 8 sites. That's less than once a week per site.
If doing lower volume shots I throw triceps into the mix, and recently rear delts as suggested by someone on this forum kind of pain cut I have poor mobility in my shoulders but a great spot,

I usually go vg, quad, triceps, glute, rear delt, alternating sides and repeat gives plenty of time between spots

I tried traps once and only once, will.never do that again, national level competitor told me it was his favorite spot, figured he was fucking with me after trying it

VG is basic. So there you go. VG, glutes, quads, delts. Gives you 4 sites. Even if you're pinning ED, that gives you 8 sites. That's less than once a week per site.
I thought tris, traps and calves were basic. When I am pinning ed or eod sometimes you need to be inventive to give spots a break.

I thought tris, traps and calves were basic. When I am pinning ed or eod sometimes you need to be inventive to give spots a break.
Omg u hit calves? I had a buddy do it once fucked him up for weeks . Must of did it wrong but dang ur hardcore brother

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Omg u hit calves? I had a buddy do it once fucked him up for weeks . Must of did it wrong but dang ur hardcore brother

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
It was with Gh. With gh you can pin anywhere without issues. I did Test base once also, but you can also pin test base anywhere without issue.
I would not pin anything else though. Especially tren ace, lol.

I’ve also pinned my traps and did my forearm once, but the forearm ached pretty bad, I had to take Advil to sleep.

With an insulin needle, I tried pinning in numerous locations.

As others have mention how often do you rotate? Pick spots that can hold more fluid too....quad...... the rectus femoris.... because there's more area... less chance of scar tissue... i have to inject for medical reasons...... if you aren't constantly rotating... you WILL have issues... always wait 30min room temperature.... only 90° injections too.

It was with Gh. With gh you can pin anywhere without issues. I did Test base once also, but you can also pin test base anywhere without issue.
I would not pin anything else though. Especially tren ace, lol.

I’ve also pinned my traps and did my forearm once, but the forearm ached pretty bad, I had to take Advil to sleep.

With an insulin needle, I tried pinning in numerous locations.
Oh you're just doing subcutaneous.... try your abs... pinch your skin 2" from belly button and hold it while your inject... a thousand times easier.... that's where I usually do my medical inj because easier...

Oh you're just doing subcutaneous.... try your abs... pinch your skin 2" from belly button and hold it while your inject... a thousand times easier.... that's where I usually do my medical inj because easier...
I get welts in my belly fat. Thanks for the suggestion though.
BTW I bet I’ve done 600+ sub q injections. I love injecting ed or eod, lol. Yeah something is wrong with me, lol.

I get welts in my belly fat. Thanks for the suggestion though.
BTW I bet I’ve done 600+ sub q injections. I love injecting ed or eod, lol. Yeah something is wrong with me, lol.
Guess I'm lucky. I avoid quads for the reason you avoid belly lol.. although finally free of citrate in meds--- life changer... even if I have to inject myself now instead of auto injection. Lol..