Joe Rogan

Here's a couple really good one's recent one's that may be of interest;

This one is pretty dry and technical iirc - vegans vs normal people -

Nutrition with Layne Norton and Dom A'Agostino -

Two of my all time favorite interviews were David Lee Roth and Jim Norton( the second one) Roth was very entertaining and Norton had my sides hurting from laughter.

Joe Rogans career path has been interesting. Originally a TV actor he’s found much more fame related to UFC.

Interesting guy with a pretty varied set of guests on his show.

I always enjoy his podcast. I don't always agree with his points of view - but even when I disagree, I have to admit that he always has a depth of reasoning for why he feels the way he feels on a subject.

Listened to him for years as an announcer for the UFC, but I never knew he was so effing smart and knowledgeable on so many subjects.

P.S. Loved him waaay back on News Radio.

I always enjoy his podcast. I don't always agree with his points of view - but even when I disagree, I have to admit that he always has a depth of reasoning for why he feels the way he feels on a subject.

Listened to him for years as an announcer for the UFC, but I never knew he was so effing smart and knowledgeable on so many subjects.

P.S. Loved him waaay back on News Radio.

That's true... I also don't always agree on everything he says but when he lays it out and explains it then it makes sense and I usually respect his point of view as it's usually very logical.

He has outright said in his stand-up that he also says things he doesn't necessarily mean or believe completely as it's only meant to be for comedy.

I've also heard him talk about spending alot of time in his isolation tank in his home (often after consuming cannabis products or other substances) so I'm sure he does spend a bunch of time thinking and coming up with his own philosophy on things.

I appreciate when people think for themselves and see through some of the B.S. in the world and he's normally pretty good at that. This may also be why many of the guests he has on agree to join him for these conversations.