Jet Labs

IMO

They don't really need the moderation. Its not like the information of him taking money and not sending orders is hidden info, its open forum. If someone orders even knowing the state of the lab, that's a testament to their (lack of) intelligence/judgement and nobody's fault when they don't get their order but their own.

I appreciate moderated forums don't get me wrong, but its nice to have ONE free for all board as well.
I suppose it's true when they say...sometimes you can just live too long.

I'll never understand that.

I'm not following what you mean by that
I think that forums like meso shouldn't exist. Once upon a time, they didn't. The community as a whole policed itself and when things went tits up everyone worked together (even those that didn't get along helped each other).

Dont get me wrong It wasn't kum by yah by any means and there were many ridiculous arguments and grudges and sides and agendas etc.

But this kinda shit would never be allowed to exist like it has. ...and neither would forums that allowed it.

My understandings.... or probably better described... my interpretations of accountability to one another, expectations, and otherwise giving a fuck are basically long gone. That is rarely practiced or encompassed....especially between forums.

I really don't want to be the guy that talks about the good old days and how they were so much better....and nowadays is justcfucked up......however how the forums have evolved upsets me in certain ways. Many ways....and this is one of them.

There are most definitely a bunch of old dinosaurs that put in a lot of effort to create something pretty special that would be rolling over in their graves if they knew what was happening.....and how we just allow it to occur.

Hopefully that makes some kinda sense....not a shot at you sir.... more about what we allowed to happen while we were all asleep at the wheel.

Translates to a lot of things these days I suppose....so I know I cant be surprised and shouldn't really let ot upset me...but it does.

I think that forums like meso shouldn't exist. Once upon a time, they didn't. The community as a whole policed itself and when things went tits up everyone worked together (even those that didn't get along helped each other).

Dont get me wrong It wasn't kum by yah by any means and there were many ridiculous arguments and grudges and sides and agendas etc.

But this kinda shit would never be allowed to exist like it has. ...and neither would forums that allowed it.

My understandings.... or probably better described... my interpretations of accountability to one another, expectations, and otherwise giving a fuck are basically long gone. That is rarely practiced or encompassed....especially between forums.

I really don't want to be the guy that talks about the good old days and how they were so much better....and nowadays is justcfucked up......however how the forums have evolved upsets me in certain ways. Many ways....and this is one of them.

There are most definitely a bunch of old dinosaurs that put in a lot of effort to create something pretty special that would be rolling over in their graves if they knew what was happening.....and how we just allow it to occur.

Hopefully that makes some kinda sense....not a shot at you sir.... more about what we allowed to happen while we were all asleep at the wheel.

Translates to a lot of things these days I suppose....so I know I cant be surprised and shouldn't really let ot upset me...but it does.

I don't take it personal at all. You've been on the boards a long time and I understand where your coming from.

Personally, I just see a lot of politics from forum to forum, so I like having one unmoderated board to go to.

Boards like this definitely have better community though

I don't take it personal at all. You've been on the boards a long time and I understand where your coming from.

Personally, I just see a lot of politics from forum to forum, so I like having one unmoderated board to go to.

I agree. One board where you can say whatever you want. True free speech. That doesn’t exist anymore.

As to the issue of a scammer not being called out, you would think that on Meso where you can speak your mind, someone with a brain would just put it right out there and call for action.

I’m probably missing something here since I don’t hang out on Meso but when it comes to scammers it’s pretty obvious how to handle that shit. Or maybe it isn’t any more? Fack

There are politics at meso. Admin has a history of letting some things ride, while other things get curbed steered or even vanish.

Mods usually don't set the tone of the board....its always admin. Mods choose whether to support the direction and decisions of ownership or they don't and usually move on.

There are politics at meso. Admin has a history of letting some things ride, while other things get curbed steered or even vanish.

Mods usually don't set the tone of the board....its always admin. Mods choose whether to support the direction and decisions of ownership or they don't and usually move on.

Ok, lol. Obviously I know nothing about it and should keep it that way 😂