Jet Labs

Sauced

Trusted Member
Just a warning to the community about Jet labs. I've been going through him for maybe 8 months without issue, but on my last order he took the transfer and ghosted. Idk if he's exit scamming or what, but obviously he isn't trustworthy.

I'll be sticking to sponsored labs from here on out and I'd recommend you guys do the same.

Need a little more substance than that. When was the order? When was payment made? Don’t know you but some people nowadays feel like ordering should be like Amazon with next day delivery

Or reach out to a mod/admin

Need a little more substance than that. When was the order? When was payment made? Don’t know you but some people nowadays feel like ordering should be like Amazon with next day delivery

Or reach out to a mod/admin
I ordered last Thursday. He took the payment instantly before readying my order which was already weird. Then I never got a receipt. I messaged him on Monday asking what was up. He usually gets back within a couple hours but no reply. Messaged again yesterday, nothing.

I ordered last Thursday. He took the payment instantly before readying my order which was already weird. Then I never got a receipt. I messaged him on Monday asking what was up. He usually gets back within a couple hours but no reply. Messaged again yesterday, nothing.

"Taking payment instantly" is not weird. I've never got a receipt from a UGL lol. Have you ordered gear before?

This sounds like borderline poor customer service, but certainly does not sound like a scam yet.

There's so many possibilities of what could have happened to cause this delay, you really need to wait longer than 4 days (of which 2 of these days Canada post wasn't even open).

It took a month for an order to arrive (different lab) before and it was Canada Post. No one sends a receipt or if they do, do you mean they send you a tracking number? If you e-transferring money to someone to buy gear and they took it immediately, I guess that is normal. I would never buy from someone who takes e-transfers.
Keep in mind you may not know the whole story. I'm not making excuses for anyone; I know zip about Jet other than the claims from previous members that they test more than every other lab and they have pretty pictures and swag that are colour coordinated. Those claims did not help the lab, they hurt them because to think all labs send this one person reports to compare was f'n ridiculous. The post may still be up here. Nothing against them, nothing positive to say.
Did you reach out to any of the staff here/Bull and discuss this before putting it on the forum? The rep might be sick, in the hospital, going through a serious issue - no excuses but these are real people with real lives and shit happens.
Hopefully, this gets resolved.

I do not know the owner of jet labs but have emailed him and he seems very customer professional.

I am sure there is some reason for not responding to you. I will bet my left nut that he is not about to get rich on your one order. Even if it was the biggest order in history. If you where being taken then its fair to say others would be as well and the internet would be afire with stories from very upset guys and gals.

This type of a post should never be made until you have given the dude a chance to explain what is going on. Send me the email you use and the one you use to communicate with him and I will reach out and see if I get a response.

Although difficult....patience is best in these situations.

It is hard not to jump to a conclusion sometimes, especially if you have history and things don't follow the "normal" process.

However, things do happen from time to time that can delay or distract from process.

In any regard, until it's been actually established and verified that a lab or rep has gone scammer.... its best to not post that or call it out publicly.

If something has occurred that can reasonably explain the departure from regular process....all this will do is pour gas on a smouldering fire.

if a lab/rep has actually went scammer, you're not getting anything back from them anyways.

It is always best to peivately reach out to staff at a board first and explain your situation and let staff assist in investigating the issue. I dare to say, when this has occurred, almost every dispute I've every seen is usually ironed out with all parties happy or at least content with the conclusion.

This is always much easier when it's a supported brand on said board, but most staff have deep rooted ties within the community from years of relationship building and can usually assist with any established brand. This place has done an excellent job in those cases over the years.

It's not about who's right and who's wrong. It's about best path forward to solving an issue.

Patience and level heads always prevail here.

So in summary for all, not dire Ted entirely at the OP, but food for thought moving firward:

1) try to choose well established brands. They generally aren't going anywhere and care about reputation

2) stick to board supported sources at the boards you frequent. Staff at those boards should 100% assist with any issues. That's part of what they are there to do. If they dont help, find another board.

3) attempt to solve internally with the source first

4) be patient and reasonable

5) be clear transparent, document your conversations in case they are required for investigative purposes

6) go to staff with any issues that arise once you believe you can't solve in your own with the source in question

7) provide facts. Investigations are established on facts. Not stories and feelings

8) be nice. Being a cunt will get you nowhere. This includes with staff who are only trying to assist you. Yes we have to have thick skin, but we won't take shit. We don't have to.

9) Never publicly post someone has gone scammer until the due diligence has be put in.

Lastly, these are my thoughts only. Take them, or leave them....

Based on nearly 20 years of being on the boards and working out many very complex issues where sources had, in fact, scammed or even died and many people were out major major bucks. It's awesome how this community, who in some times can be in competition or even at odds - will come together!

I can't promise everything will always work out, but tge above is a path to best success. At least in my experience.

In the end, it's always up to you. You can always do what you feel is proper. But realize that it may not always get you sorted out and can result in you looking like the bad guy. So be mindful about approach.

In this case it sounds like bull has offered to look into this. Even though, he really doesn't have to. Be grateful for that....and be patient. I have faith that things will work out for you no matter what has occurred.....if you steady your course and be respectful and calm.

"Taking payment instantly" is not weird. I've never got a receipt from a UGL lol. Have you ordered gear before?
It's weird for him. I've seen another lab wait until they can send a confirmation email/receipt before accepting the payment.

if you read my post you'll see I've been ordering for a while with Jet before this.
There's so many possibilities of what could have happened to cause this delay, you really need to wait longer than 4 days (of which 2 of these days Canada post wasn't even open).
Well it's been 6 days when I made this post, not 4. And he has always gotten back within a couple hours every single time I've dealt with him in the past. The delay on getting back on top of the hasty payment accepting and lack of receipt makes it very fishy at the very least.

Did you reach out to any of the staff here/Bull and discuss this before putting it on the forum? The rep might be sick, in the hospital, going through a serious issue - no excuses but these are real people with real lives and shit happens.
Hopefully, this gets resolved.
I've had that thought too. If he is in the hospital or something then I'd apologize and remove this post. But for now it's very questionable, and I'd like to warn people sooner rather than later what I'm experiencing.

I do not know the owner of jet labs but have emailed him and he seems very customer professional.

Fastest replies ever. Every time until now.
I am sure there is some reason for not responding to you. I will bet my left nut that he is not about to get rich on your one order. Even if it was the biggest order in history. If you where being taken then its fair to say others would be as well and the internet would be afire with stories from very upset guys and gals.

This type of a post should never be made until you have given the dude a chance to explain what is going on. Send me the email you use and the one you use to communicate with him and I will reach out and see if I get a response.

It's been about a week now when his usual response time is 2 hours max. Between that and a few other things that are weird about this instance I felt the need to warn everyone sooner rather than later. I hope I'm wrong - but we should be wary in the meantime. I'll get you his email, I appreciate that.

On another board they are saying that he's keeping a low profile and just serving his old customers only.Any way! I hope you get your stuff.

Well there has been times guys don’t get back to me for a while, other times things took a bit longer than normal. I wait 2 weeks before sending another email. I don’t want to seem like a pain in the ass.
Under 3 weeks I would not be conserned, and if I was I’d talk to a mod. See thing is other labs see what you post, and I’d rather not be cut off.
I remember when I first started having to wait 6 weeks to get gear. A week is nothing.

So after some feedback from you guys I realize I may have been too quick to make a post warning the community here. I should have at the very least reached out to bull or another mod first.

I was reading the situation compared to how my past interactions have gone with Jet, which have all been fantastic. The contrast made me believe that it was worth letting everyone know.

Bull has emailed him with no response though, and someone else messaged me saying they're having similar issues with an order placed last Thursday as well.

Somethings definitely up. Whether it's a scam or not isn't clear yet. Either way i would advise you guys to avoid Jet in the meantime until the waters are more clear. Maybe he's in the hospital or dealing with something really serious. I'll keep you guys updated though and I apologize for jumping to conclusions.

So after some feedback from you guys I realize I may have been too quick to make a post warning the community here. I should have at the very least reached out to bull or another mod first.

I was reading the situation compared to how my past interactions have gone with Jet, which have all been fantastic. The contrast made me believe that it was worth letting everyone know.

Bull has emailed him with no response though, and someone else messaged me saying they're having similar issues with an order placed last Thursday as well.

Somethings definitely up. Whether it's a scam or not isn't clear yet. Either way i would advise you guys to avoid Jet in the meantime until the waters are more clear. Maybe he's in the hospital or dealing with something really serious. I'll keep you guys updated though and I apologize for jumping to conclusions.
I hope it all works out well for you.

No reply from jet labs

It's possibly an email issue
Possibly a personal issue

And odds are it's not that your being scammed

Folks scam for thousands and many guys at once
If that was the case that would be news spread on every forum

omg man take a breath, its a small team. Hes got a lot going on. this thread is a joke.
yeah hes been dealing with internal health issues.

He also says, dont send payment until you have spoken..... why would you send an order without a reply then send money. you did this to yourself man, embarassing....