Jet labs stanalone?

Maximus14

Trusted Member
Has anyone tried this compound, I'm already bald...ing... so not worried about shedding lol.

If you have what dosage did you run? And what did you notice, would you run it again

Im also wondering on this, i didn't know standalone was pure dht, curious on the difference with this and proviron?

I would think it would be a great ai , if primo/mast etc are an analog of dht and standalone is pure dht, wouldn't it be way better?

Im also wondering on this, i didn't know standalone was pure dht, curious on the difference with this and proviron?

I would think it would be a great ai , if primo/mast etc are an analog of dht and standalone is pure dht, wouldn't it be way better?
That is one of the reasons it has me curious, although it looks much more toxic on paper, so prov may still be the way to go in that respect.

I have seen it compares to halo pre workout so it could be used as a cheaper alternative for some aggression in the gym

But this is all anecdotal, may have to just guinea pig this one at some point haha

Since no one is talking about it here,
Wouldn't it make sense to ask in the endless circle jerk on the other board?

Cant speak to that lab, but I've used stanalone before and loved it.
Same here. I've used both stanalone by itself and stanalone/var mix when the old Orbit used to carry both. Agression boost was great and the compound really shines at a low bf %. In my experience, winny is comparable in effect; vascularity and muscle hardness.

Cant speak to that lab, but I've used stanalone before and loved it.
Same here. I've used both stanalone by itself and stanalone/var mix when the old Orbit used to carry both. Agression boost was great and the compound really shines at a low bf %. In my experience, winny is comparable in effect; vascularity and muscle hardness.
What dosages did you guys run?

Stanolone is great if used properly, has alot of benefits! I just started using jets stanolone so to early to touch on the product but mg wise definitely want to hit 60mg and up

So I've been using Jet Stanolone, it's 100% legit. Little stronger then I'm use too. 60mg Ed I'm using no complaints!

Friday I started it and if you look up on long it takes to kick in.. I have no reason to lie personally. I'm not promoting a lab just the product. I haven't been on a cycle for two years. Think I know when things change in my body

bet if I said this under Dracorex, wouldn't be such a big deal ;)

Last edited:
Friday I started it and if you look up on long it takes to kick in.. I have no reason to lie personally. I'm not promoting a lab just the product. I haven't been on a cycle for two years. Think I know when things change in my body

bet if I said this under Dracorex, wouldn't be such a big deal ;)

Honestly man I think you might have the best genetic response to anabolics. I’m sorry I questioned it.

I’ll call it how it is for any lab even the ones I love and use.

This has zero to do with a lab and more to do with you

Honestly man I think you might have the best genetic response to anabolics. I’m sorry I questioned it.

I’ll call it how it is for any lab even the ones I love and use.

This has zero to do with a lab and more to do with you
It's all good man! Honestly I was at work earlier just being a smart ass. I don't take anything to heart. An I get were you come from, you probably have alot more knowledge then me also and I'm cool with that no little man syndrome here.

BUT I also know my body and my wife definitely knows my dick lol my wife ALWAYS hated when I use stanolone cause I hurt her in bed when I'm on it.

I get there's always a loading fase, but from my research in three to five days, Stanolone can have effects

Also I'm a big believer when a human body abuses a drug or alcohol or weed ect effects will hit differently. Also believe that everyones body reacts to certain things differently then others