Jaw on dbol.

Englishmustard

Bollocks!
Trusted Member
So I’ve been taking 25mg of dbol ed since last Friday and this Friday upped it to 50mg.
Since I started taking it I’ve felt like my jaw is out of whack. When I bite down I get pain on the left side and in my ear. And then for the last 3 or 4 days my lower teeth feel like they are pushed forwards. Like they hit the back of my upper teeth further forward than they normally do. Is this normal? Is it to do with that dbol pump? Have a jaw muscle pump??!!

I also got that lower back pump in the gym on Friday after squatting. It was the first day of 50mg. Is that where Taurine helps?

I am glad you brought this up. I get really bad jaw pumps while on orals (dbol). This is no joke, but I actually make sure I am not ON when booking a dentist appointment. I cannot keep my mouth open for long enough cause of the pumps. Also eating super chewy foods, thats also a no go..

Hey mate, cant relate to Dbol as I've not touched it but if it is pump/cramp Taurine & Magnesium will sort it out.

I've been cramping lots lately and started supplementing with Magnesium and now no longer get cramps. That's only 100mg a day too, nothing crazy.

Hey mate, cant relate to Dbol as I've not touched it but if it is pump/cramp Taurine & Magnesium will sort it out.

I've been cramping lots lately and started supplementing with Magnesium and now no longer get cramps. That's only 100mg a day too, nothing crazy.
I take cal-mag everyday already. It has 150mg of magnesium. I need to find some Taurine I think.