Ivermectin is being prescribed by Canadian doctors for covid treatment

Well they did the meta study, then reneged on it after. I would bet there was some sort of pressure involved, because it is being used around the world especially in poor countries with great success.
Sometimes this reminds me of when they tried to say steroids don’t work, for the greater good.

Both of the people in my "double vaccinated" post were recommended AND prescribed ivermectin for their covid. Both are over 65years old..

Ta-dah!

Can't wait until the next person who tells me ivermectin is horse medicine and its a bs conspriacry theory for covid treatment
I cannot verify this but I have read that in the states they are prescribing ivermectin to ONLY the gmo'd and not the pure bloods. They are doing this so the gmo'd recover and the pure do not. I am curious if this is the case now here in Can as well.

Both of the people in my "double vaccinated" post were recommended AND prescribed ivermectin for their covid. Both are over 65years old..

Ta-dah!

Can't wait until the next person who tells me ivermectin is horse medicine and its a bs conspriacry theory for covid treatment
Anyone that believes that media non sense just isnt looking.
show them articles like this, there are many out there.

I cannot verify this but I have read that in the states they are prescribing ivermectin to ONLY the gmo'd and not the pure bloods. They are doing this so the gmo'd recover and the pure do not. I am curious if this is the case now here in Can as well.
And they are taking away monoclonal antibody treatment from Red states, cause you know, equity. Sick fuckers.

They send Mexicans if the catch covid a package with ivermectin in it and how other things to help recover quicker. Why would they do that if it had zero value.
I only know this because I’m on a Mexico xpats group and they posted pictures of the package.

They send Mexicans if the catch covid a package with ivermectin in it and how other things to help recover quicker. Why would they do that if it had zero value.
I only know this because I’m on a Mexico xpats group and they posted pictures of the package.
Yep. Japanese doctors have been instructed to treat with Ivermectin as well.
Question is, since we know these psychopaths are hiding treatments for the disease they created and released just to steals tens of billions of dollars from us by way of taxes to pay for the unrequired shots, why are we allowing them to continue breathing? They are murdering our families.

Yep. Japanese doctors have been instructed to treat with Ivermectin as well.
Question is, since we know these psychopaths are hiding treatments for the disease they created and released just to steals tens of billions of dollars from us by way of taxes to pay for the unrequired shots, why are we allowing them to continue breathing? They are murdering our families.
Because our propaganda media has a majority believing the only way out is thru the vaccine and the passport. Then anyone who is being realistic is a conspiracy theorist or enciting rebellion and is dangerous.
Not one person who has told me I should get the vaccine is willing to sign a legal form stating they will support me if the vaccine damages me. Not one yet. Yet they tell ,e it’s completely safe.

Because our propaganda media has a majority believing the only way out is thru the vaccine and the passport. Then anyone who is being realistic is a conspiracy theorist or enciting rebellion and is dangerous.
Not one person who has told me I should get the vaccine is willing to sign a legal form stating they will support me if the vaccine damages me. Not one yet. Yet they tell ,e it’s completely safe.
I noticed when Albertas “top doctors” gave their sales pitch the other night for the shots, they no longer say effective.... just free, available and for some reason they think they can still claim they are safe. Statistics show otherwise.

What’s GMO’d?

After me and the wife caught covid, she went to her doctor for a check up afterwards. She was never once told by her doctor to go get the shot. I thought that was interesting that she didn't try and push it on her

I noticed when Albertas “top doctors” gave their sales pitch the other night for the shots, they no longer say effective.... just free, available and for some reason they think they can still claim they are safe. Statistics show otherwise.
My thought is now that natural immunity is proven to be more robust, why can that not be used like you are vacinated.
I have 2 customers that are part of a study at queens, both over a year later have high levels of immunity.

The best part is as the exclude the non vaccinated, what excuse will they have when the numbers don’t go down but it’s all the vacinated?

They need to stop calling the vaccine a vaccine.. It's literally NOT a vaccination.. By nature of the method it works its a TREATMENT, not a vaccination

They need to stop calling the vaccine a vaccine.. It's literally NOT a vaccination.. By nature of the method it works its a TREATMENT, not a vaccination
CDC literally changed the definition of vaccine a couple weeks ago to make it fit. Lol
Just like definition of heard immunity, pandemic, etc. Lol
Fucking clown world.

I had Albuterol on hand ready to go when I caught covid. It made sense to me that it would work. Not alot of info on the tablet form. More for asthma inhalers. But in the end i didn't even need to use it