4.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 13
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 13
Here's an idea.. make ONE THREAD, and put all of your celeb screenshots in it. No need to make a thread every day with just one post in it. It's kinda fucking annoying to be honest.
To ADD....Pussy man, this is what i watched when i was 10. While jerking off to the sears catalogue underwear pics. If there was cameltoe. There isnt even cameltoe here...WTF

LOL
You have big shoes to fill to join the folks that keep us chalk full of goodness.

And anyone can post. If u do not like it ignore it

Negative comments are not necessary or much liked by me
Is someone becoming grouchy???HMMMMM???

No negativity here man.

Censoring or controlling fluid non personal thoughts makes for a lonely board IMHO.
If you do not like it, ignore me....lolol
I contribute and feel i am a decent player, don't need a lecture here, nor anywhere for that matter.
Consistency is appreciated, not one thing her and another there. If YOU are having a bad day, dont post...Lifes wisdom.

To ADD....Pussy man, this is what i watched when i was 10. While jerking off to the sears catalogue underwear pics. If there was cameltoe. There isnt even cameltoe here...WTF

LOL
You have big shoes to fill to join the folks that keep us chalk full of goodness.

Fashion Television with Jeanne Beker was my go to.. always a tit in there towards the end.