Introducing our newest forum "The Man Cave"

Apparently we need a forum on the toilet seat up or down debate ..lmao!
Naw toilet seat down.
At work right now my wife is the only female out of 10 people. The guts were leaving the seat up. I told them that a female should never have to touch the seat because it’s gross and gets pissed on and to put it down. Some things should just be done.

Naw toilet seat down.
At work right now my wife is the only female out of 10 people. The guts were leaving the seat up. I told them that a female should never have to touch the seat because it’s gross and gets pissed on and to put it down. Some things should just be done.
Thats right.If you do your squats it should be no problem.I don’t sit on anything public.

Naw toilet seat down.
You have any bathroom laws in Ontario yet?

Maybe if I viewed it something would register.:)
1566613501699.jpeg

Spanky, darla, alfalfa, butch, buckwheat and I don’t recognize the last kid. Had tons of old reruns to watch as a kid. Thanks for the stroll down memory lane mr. Newf. Haha.

And after a check when posting that picture I see it’s more like 40s/50s not 30s/40s. If anyone cares I don’t know. It’s been a long long day.