Insulin Question..

Personally I don't think insulin is nearly as dangerous as most people say.

Just as nattys with no experience with gear will preach how dangerous it is... I find when insulin is brought up many of the people who comment on its danger have never done it themselves.

The healthiest style of anabolic use if we use a blanket statement... Would be to use bioidentical hormones. So... Test, gh, insulin.
What's the major health issue with insulin that everyone is afraid of? Going hypo... Passing out etc. Typically if you skip taking Ur BG and u take 8iu when u needed 4 iu... Then you'll go hypo and eat half a chocolate bar and be fine
The issues and deaths come when guys are maybe stoned for instance. Using rec drugs or alcohol... And go to load up 8iu but accidentally do 80iu. If they're alone, that's hard to pull out of without calling ambulance.
Safe insulin use is as simple as this....
-take Ur BG before every shot... And after if you want
-start low... 2iu and get a feel for it
-if Ur doing something new.. Like trying post workout insulin for the first time.. Have some one with u
-start with novalog/Humalog fast acting for years until needing anything else

Here's the fool proof way...
-trailer Ur slin to Ur food. Don't pick a slin dosage and adjust Ur food to it.
Two options to avoid taking 10x Ur dosage
1- use an insulin pen. Just like a gh pen
2- if Ur Gunna use a bottle with a slin pin and draw/measure it yourself... Get tiny volume 0.3ml syringes. Not the 1ml ones that hold. 100 units. That way a normal dose of 6 or 8 or 10iu can't be mistaken for 10x the amount no matter how stoned you are. Bc the whole Syringe only holds 30 units

With all that said.... Insulin is very special and is a game changer for losing fat and gaining muscle. But I already think kids these days go to steroids too quickly compared to prior generations. If you start gear at 16...then by 19 you have 8 cycles in you... Ur a seasoned gear user ready for slin?

I'd rather see guys use slin before tren... Atleast typical high dose tren of 50mg+/day

Just as nattys with no experience with gear will preach how dangerous it is... I find when insulin is brought up many of the people who comment on its danger have never done it themselves.

The healthiest style of anabolic use if we use a blanket statement... Would be to use bioidentical hormones. So... Test, gh, insulin.
What's the major health issue with insulin that everyone is afraid of? Going hypo... Passing out etc. Typically if you skip taking Ur BG and u take 8iu when u needed 4 iu... Then you'll go hypo and eat half a chocolate bar and be fine
The issues and deaths come when guys are maybe stoned for instance. Using rec drugs or alcohol... And go to load up 8iu but accidentally do 80iu. If they're alone, that's hard to pull out of without calling ambulance.
-if Ur doing something new.. Like trying post workout insulin for the first time.. Have some one with u

2- if Ur Gunna use a bottle with a slin pin and draw/measure it yourself... Get tiny volume 0.3ml syringes. Not the 1ml ones that hold. 100 units. That way a normal dose of 6 or 8 or 10iu can't be mistaken for 10x the amount no matter how stoned you are. Bc the whole Syringe only holds 30 units

With all that said.... Insulin is very special and is a game changer for losing fat and gaining muscle. But I already think kids these days go to steroids too quickly compared to prior generations. If you start gear at 16...then by 19 you have 8 cycles in you... Ur a seasoned gear user ready for slin?

I'd rather see guys use slin before tren... Atleast typical high dose tren of 50mg+/day
wow....all i can say...

Reckless post brother.

The fact that one single dosage can kill someone absolutely makes this dangerous.
I would hate for an inexperienced person read your post and try skin without proper research

That’s fine if you want to believe that, your an adult. But I truly hope your not giving out advice like this…

I say this all the time to those in my circle but I spend more time disapproving things I read online than actually offering advice. This was likely copy and pasted.

If we should be doing something we read online than we probably would be doing that..ipso facto.

It’s the guys who are obsessed about PEDS who are never any good themselves.

Last edited:
Reckless post brother.

The fact that one single dosage can kill someone absolutely makes this dangerous.
I would hate for an inexperienced person read your post and try skin without proper research
What part of my post was particularly dangerous?
Just to re-iterate most people who die from going hypo accidentally take 10x their desires dosage. I think we can all agree on this.

Ie) I mean to take 8iu of Humalog and I for whatever reason take 80iu.

If you follow my advice regarding buying the 30unit syringes then the worst that could happen would be that u mean to take 3iu (an obviously tiny amount) and accidentally take the entire syringe FULL 30iu. Which Imo is even more unlikely BUT, if it happens I'd much rather go hypo on 30 iu of slin vs 80iu or 100iu.
So my suggestion immediately removes the vast majority of danger from insulin use.

Secondly.... I say to Take Ur BG before u take Ur slin and trailer Ur slin to Ur BG and Ur carbs. Not pick an insulin dose and eat the "proper" amount of carbs for that dosage.

I honestly don't see what's specifically dangerous about what I said.

What part of my post was particularly dangerous?
Just to re-iterate most people who die from going hypo accidentally take 10x their desires dosage. I think we can all agree on this.

Ie) I mean to take 8iu of Humalog and I for whatever reason take 80iu.

If you follow my advice regarding buying the 30unit syringes then the worst that could happen would be that u mean to take 3iu (an obviously tiny amount) and accidentally take the entire syringe FULL 30iu. Which Imo is even more unlikely BUT, if it happens I'd much rather go hypo on 30 iu of slin vs 80iu or 100iu.
So my suggestion immediately removes the vast majority of danger from insulin use.

Secondly.... I say to Take Ur BG before u take Ur slin and trailer Ur slin to Ur BG and Ur carbs. Not pick an insulin dose and eat the "proper" amount of carbs for that dosage.

I honestly don't see what's specifically dangerous about what I said.
we can't all agre on this.hopefully someone respected @3ml will talk about his experience

we can't all agre on this.hopefully someone respected @3ml will talk about his experience
The thing I think is dangerous with insulin is when it peaks on you when you don't expect it. Yes you should always have sugar available but you just never know.

I almost went down in a mall after eating 2 meals post slin.
It was a few hours later. All of a sudden I felt hypo, ignored it for a few min and that was a huge mistake.
I was trying to find the food court when it was hitting me hard, I knew where it was but kept going the wrong way I was so confused.

Finally found it went right to the front of the line and demanded a coke and said I was diabetic.
By this time I was in real bad shape, my clothes were drenched and I knew I was real close to going down.

The thing I think is dangerous with insulin is when it peaks on you when you don't expect it. Yes you should always have sugar available but you just never know.

It was a few hours later. All of a sudden I felt hypo, ignored it for a few min and that was a huge mistake.
I was trying to find the food court when it was hitting me hard, I knew where it was but kept going the wrong way I was so confused.

Finally found it went right to the front of the line and demanded a coke and said I was diabetic.
By this time I was in real bad shape, my clothes were drenched and I knew I was real close to going down.
That was using a long acting or double peaking insulin (r)?

This here is why I only tried it for a week. I was at work and felt myself going hypo bad. Drank a Pepsi, I was up and down the rest of the day.
Threw out the vial once I got home. It was long acting.

Dealing with it wasnt worth it IMO. I guess if you are really committed and want to get very large then fine. But I was just experimenting for fun to see if it was “all” that.

Even following a proper protocol.

Here’s the thing with insulin if you take it you can become dependent of it or it can force your pancreas to change its natural order and go into a steady state of overdrive & continuously produce and release insulin.

Other factors of concern is getting diagnosed with insulinoma, Tumors on your pancreas.

12 weeks @ 10iu is enough cause irreversible damage.

If you never have a need to touch insulin DONT it will fuck you up it’s not worth 3lbs of muscle to spend years recovering from that one cycle.

Listen to the guys here being in the mall or driving through town going hypo and you have no sugar will scare the hell out of you.

Having your wife wake you up trying to shove peanut butter & apple juice down your throat @ 3am because your dexcom is screaming your 2.6 is not fun

when your completely off gear and your living with a total insulin count in the 700-1000 range from a messed up pancreas your life is heavily impacted.

There is no drugs a doc will prescribe to slow your pancreas down unless you get insulinoma.
If you become dependent your on insulin for the rest of your life.
Metor strips are a couple hundred a month, dexcom if it’s covered is free otherwise $300 month.

there are lots of people who are jacked af who’ve never touched Hgh or slin.

Hello people.. It may sound like a stupid question but I am trying to find out the answer for this one..

what I have read on forums..watched podcasts and also some videos by some experts is as follows but getting mixed opinions on this.
( I will try to split it in points/steps)

1- Anyone who wanted to start a cycle should first reach their natural potential. Then only AAS should be introduced to the system.

2- As a first cycle should be single compound and mostly Test (long ester) and for second cycle person can add second compound or just increase the dose e.g. 500mg to 750mg. Same for the third cycle and for the forth and so on...

3- After 5/6 solid cycles one can add GH at smaller doses for longer run (if its in the budget of course)

4 after 8/10 solid cycles and if one can execute their meals perfectly in time then one can introduce insulin to the system addition to GH.

My question is

1- till one reached the 8/10 solid cycles under their belt. no insulin should be used right?
if that person is eating 5/7 meals per day then arent the beta cells going to wear out and lead someone to diabetes ?

2- If yes then shouldnt be one using insulin from the start(or lets say 3/4th cycle) to keep the beta cells fresh?

I heard on one or two podcasts that insulin should be used (in low dose obv) so those beta cells wont get weared out due to high amount of calories one eating in those 5/7 meals.

I am very new to this subject and sorry for the language in advance because English is not my native language as you can see but I tried my best to putting it in the words.
Eating more food won't necessarily lead to insulin resistance because one of the biggest ways to fight insulin resistance is through having a larger muscle mass.

It depends on the types of foods roo. Beans are magic for insulin resistance. I believe a cup a day for a month is equivalent to 250hrs of walking on a treadmill in terms of insulin response improvements.

There's a reason legumes are the #1 food associated with longevity.
Kind of off topic but there's new research showing big benifets of onion gloves lowering blood sugar by like 50%. Don't quote me on this I don't have the paper in front of me but something like this is being talked about lately
Like... wearing gloves made out of onions?

Last edited:
Here’s the thing with insulin if you take it you can become dependent of it or it can force your pancreas to change its natural order and go into a steady state of overdrive & continuously produce and release insulin.

Other factors of concern is getting diagnosed with insulinoma, Tumors on your pancreas.

If you never have a need to touch insulin DONT it will fuck you up it’s not worth 3lbs of muscle to spend years recovering from that one cycle.

Listen to the guys here being in the mall or driving through town going hypo and you have no sugar will scare the hell out of you.

Having your wife wake you up trying to shove peanut butter & apple juice down your throat @ 3am because your dexcom is screaming your 2.6 is not fun

when your completely off gear and your living with a total insulin count in the 700-1000 range from a messed up pancreas your life is heavily impacted.

There is no drugs a doc will prescribe to slow your pancreas down unless you get insulinoma.
Metor strips are a couple hundred a month, dexcom if it’s covered is free otherwise $300 month.

Can you cite your sources here please. For the below statements:

Can you cite your sources here please. For the below statements:

Bumping this to see if @Damon actually has a source for these scary claims.

With all due respect.. I dont think you grasp how insulin works.

Why would Ur pancreas be forced into overdrive to produce insulin if Ur manually attenuating Ur insulin for the most part?

We don't see people's testes damaged from overproducing test when they go on trt. The same logic applies.

Insulin takes the task off of Ur pancreas. If Ur already eating massive amounts of carbs then it's over producing. So taking insulin helps Ur pancreas and also seems to work more efficiently unless human error occurs.

U hear tons of insulin horror stories. But if u really follow them and ask questions... Most of the time the person spewing how dangerous insulin is has never done it themselves... And had a room mate in college who "apparently" did and nearly did bc he accidentally tally took 100 iu instead of 10iu. But if u really track that back farther, the guy in college never did it either and is regurgitating stories.

Taking 10x the dose is a thing.. And it happens with slin and when ur taking hgh and peptides etc also which are all measured differently. Buuuut is very easily preventable by purchasing smaller volume syringes. The 0.3ml syringes have 30 units volume. So the biggest u could screw that up is if u want 3iu and take 30iu..which is able to be eaten Ur way out of. Problem solved.

I'm not saying everyone should do insulin. I think likely too many bros already do it when they don't need to. But it's certainly not as dangerous as meat heads claim. And I've had 3 workout partners alone since 2007 who have taken insulin without weighing food, knowing their macros, knowing the type of insulin, and not even owning a BG meter. The worst possible recipe for fucking things up. And zero issues from any of them.