Input on a bulk stack

GymJunkie78

I am currently starting my pct in 14 days from today but I am already looking ahead and would appreciate some input on a good bulk stack. All I have ever done is Tren E, Dbol and Sus 350 or test E. Any info for my next round would be appreciated.

if you don’t care about putting fluff on top of the lean mass:
DBOL
DECA
TEST
For drier gains with less fluff
ANADROL
NPP/DECA
TEST
MK677

Throw tren into either if you’re willing to fight prolactin sides the whole time. I like throwing in a DHT injectable as well so I don’t have to take as much AI, but it will be overshadowed in the bulking department by the other compounds in the concoction.

Test + one other injectable + as much GH as you can afford/tolerate
And of course lots of meat and rice
There is a great article out there by J. Jewett citing a research study that showed one group used X amount of testosterone plus GH and the second group used two times testosterone. The test/gh group gained more muscle and lost more fat compared to the test only group even though the test only had higher androgen levels

There is a great article out there by J. Jewett citing a research study that showed one group used X amount of testosterone plus GH and the second group used two times testosterone. The test/gh group gained more muscle and lost more fat compared to the test only group even though the test only had higher androgen levels
I’m a huge GH fan. I know everyone responds differently but I’ve gotten a ton out of it. I’ve been off cycle running 250mg of test with 2-4iu per day, I still feel “on”. Atleast in the gym. The pumps are great, still feel full and round.

if you don’t care about putting fluff on top of the lean mass:
DBOL
DECA
TEST
For drier gains with less fluff
ANADROL
NPP/DECA
TEST
MK677

Throw tren into either if you’re willing to fight prolactin sides the whole time. I like throwing in a DHT injectable as well so I don’t have to take as much AI, but it will be overshadowed in the bulking department by the other compounds in the concoction.
You have deca/npp listed but say tren will ensue the prolactin sides. Do you get minimal effect from the deca and npp in the prolactin department? Cutious! I seldomly use either, back in 2013 I took tren e and deca same time and my nips never fully recovered. Sad.

I’m a huge GH fan. I know everyone responds differently but I’ve gotten a ton out of it. I’ve been off cycle running 250mg of test with 2-4iu per day, I still feel “on”. Atleast in the gym. The pumps are great, still feel full and round.
This is curious to me as i have never run GH but over the past 2 years run TRT plus 300mcg of cjc/ipamorlin. I feel great with that combo.

I have a bit of an issue with his logic here. It's not to say GH plus AAS doesn't have any benefits. But it's the part about using GH instead to "leverage" less AAS.

He's basically saying higher dosages of AAS are bad for your health when you're smaller but ok when you're bigger. Then proceeds to say you titrate both AAS and GH up as you get bigger anyways.

Lol what? What are you saving yourself from then? You can already use less gear when you're smaller, in fact most do.

I have a bit of an issue with his logic here. It's not to say GH plus AAS doesn't have any benefits. But it's the part about using GH instead to "leverage" less AAS.

He's basically saying higher dosages of AAS are bad for your health when you're smaller but ok when you're bigger. Then proceeds to say you titrate both AAS and GH up as you get bigger anyways.

Lol what? What are you saving yourself from then? You can already use less gear when you're smaller, in fact most do.
I don’t think he says it ok when your bigger…inother podcasts he says that all aas have health risks and the risk increases as you increase dosages. So minimize the risks as long as you can and one way to do that is leveraging GH earlier as he believes gh has lower risk profile that many aas.

I have not done GH, and not sure i am on board with the lower risk profile of gh as IUs climb but i do know that on TRT i prefer 100-120mg test plus 300mcg cjc/ipa over 150-175 test.

You have deca/npp listed but say tren will ensue the prolactin sides. Do you get minimal effect from the deca and npp in the prolactin department? Cutious! I seldomly use either, back in 2013 I took tren e and deca same time and my nips never fully recovered. Sad.
i meant more so running 2 19nors at the same time. so running npp and tren together. bound to run into more issues running 2 hyper-prolactin compounds as opposed to 1.

I don’t think he says it ok when your bigger…inother podcasts he says that all aas have health risks and the risk increases as you increase dosages. So minimize the risks as long as you can and one way to do that is leveraging GH earlier as he believes gh has lower risk profile that many aas.

I have not done GH, and not sure i am on board with the lower risk profile of gh as IUs climb but i do know that on TRT i prefer 100-120mg test plus 300mcg cjc/ipa over 150-175 test.
I understand he doesn't directly say it. But just as you outlined he's suggesting to use GH to "lower risk" in regards to health in competitors. If this was a suggestion to the hobbyist to prevent them from doing multi gram cycles? Then maybe it makes sense.
But competitors will end up titrating up to the high dosages anyway with AAS and in combination with GH which he recommends they do towards the end of his post anyway. Idk to me it just sounds like he's saying "save the damage and risk for later".

I haven't used GH either. My goals just dont require it and if i can continue to put on 20-25lbs of muscle per year with AAS there's definitely no need.