Innovagen

Well did a pin of this Winstrol around the time I posted that pic, gotta say no real pain right now, which im suprized about. Sure there was a little tightness, but over all, seems good to go. I always inject with a 23g and there was no issues with the flow, was nice and smooth

The deep thought is excellent for what it’s supposed to do. Just too strong for this guy. Strong action on the norepinephrine side and it’s just too much for me. Be careful with it at first it’s quite strong. Taking on empty stomach also helps with absorption I find.

Fluorobut is way nicer than phenylbut but still has too long a window. Both make me feel hungover and soooooooo tired when they start to wear off. However the fluorobut is again much nicer based on it’s shorter activity.

Haven’t tried the Helios but you won’t be disappointed.

The deep thought is excellent for what it’s supposed to do. Just too strong for this guy. Strong action on the norepinephrine side and it’s just too much for me. Be careful with it at first it’s quite strong. Taking on empty stomach also helps with absorption I find.

Fluorobut is way nicer than phenylbut but still has too long a window. Both make me feel hungover and soooooooo tired when they start to wear off. However the fluorobut is again much nicer based on it’s shorter activity.

What do you use them for? I’m wondering if I should look into them for when I go back to school.

Fluorobut - I've been looking for a solid GABA supp for my tremors, as part of research says Essential Tremors may be caused by lack of GABA receptors or the release of them (can't recall the particulars right now but it's GABA and receptors!) ... can you tell me more about your experience with Fluorobut?

@MrsRH have you ever used Propanolol (Beta-Blocker) for the tremor ? I have had the essential tremors all my life. Some days are better then others. Tho im sure you would like to control it as naturally as possible. But Dr's could never figure out what was causing mine lol.

Fluorobut - I've been looking for a solid GABA supp for my tremors, as part of research says Essential Tremors may be caused by lack of GABA receptors or the release of them (can't recall the particulars right now but it's GABA and receptors!) ... can you tell me more about your experience with Fluorobut?

I tried both Phenibut and the 4-fluorophenibut version. I don’t have much to offer from personal use as both made me feel quite ill post dosage, so use was limited. Nausea and headache sides were worse with Phenibut than the 4-fluoro version.

I tied both as a gaba agonist to assist in deeper more refreshed sleep. I can tell you with both I would find it very difficult to wake in the morning. Like could have slept forever. This for some reason didn’t seem to change with manipulation of the dose or timing of dose.

Anecdotally I would say both are strong gaba agonists.... however the literature suggests Phenibut to be the stronger of the two gaba agonist wise. At least from what I remember.

Markedly I didn’t notice much difference that way other than the window of Phenibut was ridiculously long for me.

Nausea sides I think was worse with Phenibut but that may have been because of it’s longer mechanism of action and I would sleep through more of the course with the 4-fluoro version because of its shorted action.

Euphoria wise. I didn’t notice much with Phenibut. 4-Fluoro definitely has some feel good vibes but these were mostly offset with the nausea and headache. I could see if someone ran it at high dosages there being a recreational purpose for this drug. Again I believe this is odd because I believe literature again suggests Phenibut to be more euphoric for the user. It’s quite possible I missed this because of the dosages which ranged on the low side.

Tremor wise I can’t offer any thoughts. But I will say definitively that both seem to be pretty strong gaba agonists so it may be worth a try for you if gaba release may reduce them.

Really both just killed me. Sleep was ridiculously deep which was great.....however i would not wake refreshed at all. If anything I felt like I could sleep for hours more. That coupled with the nausea I noted and headaches made it not for this guy.

Not all experience those negative sides. In fact I’m told most don’t. Like everything I think you would need to try it for yourself to see if it helps. Just a note if you didn’t know already....neither get along well with other drugs so be mindful of that. No alcohol with it ever. Coupled, this concoction is quite dangerous in my mind as both they depress respiration while sleeping.

Not sure if that helps or not or even was anything you were looking for. If you have any specific questions....shoot. Either here or on pm.

If I can’t answer them I can probably ask inno if you don’t know him.....He’s at a whole other level when it comes to this stuff.

I remember I took a nap after a small dose of phenibut in the afternoon. My whole body turned to jelly. I was lucky to make it out of bed lol. It’s some weird stuff.

@MrsRH have you ever used Propanolol (Beta-Blocker) for the tremor ? I have had the essential tremors all my life. Some days are better then others. Tho im sure you would like to control it as naturally as possible. But Dr's could never figure out what was causing mine lol.
I too have had ET all my life and Propranolol is what I am prescribed.

I tried both Phenibut and the 4-fluorophenibut version. I don’t have much to offer from personal use as both made me feel quite ill post dosage, so use was limited. Nausea and headache sides were worse with Phenibut than the 4-fluoro version.

I tied both as a gaba agonist to assist in deeper more refreshed sleep. I can tell you with both I would find it very difficult to wake in the morning. Like could have slept forever. This for some reason didn’t seem to change with manipulation of the dose or timing of dose.

Anecdotally I would say both are strong gaba agonists.... however the literature suggests Phenibut to be the stronger of the two gaba agonist wise. At least from what I remember.

Markedly I didn’t notice much difference that way other than the window of Phenibut was ridiculously long for me.

Nausea sides I think was worse with Phenibut but that may have been because of it’s longer mechanism of action and I would sleep through more of the course with the 4-fluoro version because of its shorted action.

Euphoria wise. I didn’t notice much with Phenibut. 4-Fluoro definitely has some feel good vibes but these were mostly offset with the nausea and headache. I could see if someone ran it at high dosages there being a recreational purpose for this drug. Again I believe this is odd because I believe literature again suggests Phenibut to be more euphoric for the user. It’s quite possible I missed this because of the dosages which ranged on the low side.

Tremor wise I can’t offer any thoughts. But I will say definitively that both seem to be pretty strong gaba agonists so it may be worth a try for you if gaba release may reduce them.

Really both just killed me. Sleep was ridiculously deep which was great.....however i would not wake refreshed at all. If anything I felt like I could sleep for hours more. That coupled with the nausea I noted and headaches made it not for this guy.

Not all experience those negative sides. In fact I’m told most don’t. Like everything I think you would need to try it for yourself to see if it helps. Just a note if you didn’t know already....neither get along well with other drugs so be mindful of that. No alcohol with it ever. Coupled, this concoction is quite dangerous in my mind as both they depress respiration while sleeping.

Not sure if that helps or not or even was anything you were looking for. If you have any specific questions....shoot. Either here or on pm.

If I can’t answer them I can probably ask inno if you don’t know him.....He’s at a whole other level when it comes to this stuff.
This was fantastic. Thank you!