Injectable Steroid Blends???

CosmicJuiceBoxx

Trusted Member
Id like to get some opinions/ input on steroid blends.
I usually only have ever come across
1. Tren Ace/ Test Prop
2. Tren E/ Test E
3. T400
Are blends just not popular because people cannot choose the dosages? Or are they less effective than just pinning 1cc (or desired amount) of each compound.
The only few people I truly know and open talk about AAS say blends are garbage but this guy doesnt mind being a pin cushion. And the other is a rep for a lab so I feel he just wants to push more product.
Anyone willing to share their experiences or thoughts using blends? Would like to explore this avenue myself :)
Thanks CB fam !
*Image for reference (and actually interest in this one)*

Attachments

• 20201008_045507.jpg
    20201008_045507.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 12
It all comes down to personal preference. Some guys love blends and others don’t. I personally don’t use them because I like to choose what dosage of each compound I use. Also if you trust your lab a blend will be just as good. You pretty much answered your own questions :cool:

It all comes down to personal preference. Some guys love blends and others don’t. I personally don’t use them because I like to choose what dosage of each compound I use. Also if you trust your lab a blend will be just as good. You pretty much answered your own questions :cool:
Yea Im a pretty clever cookie, but I figured there could be more too it.
I dont have a go to lab yet either still going through the friend of a friend or online. And the online has been hit and miss with insane PIP.
Could be E.O. carrier related or maybe just propionate esters aren't for me. 🤷‍♂️
Thank you for contributing to this thread @Test4life , every bit helps!

Do you have to pin frequently or in high volume per shot (cc's) if you run 3 injectable compounds?

A lab is a business. they buy a raw product and make a finished product. They have to make decisions based on how things sell as to what they make. Now if a lab makes a blend it uses up precious raws and unless that blend is a good seller they might decide that making it is not worth it.

so do blends work the answer is yes. do some guys love blends and others not so much again that is true
however each lab has to decide if making a blend is worth it business wise.

A lab is a business. they buy a raw product and make a finished product. They have to make decisions based on how things sell as to what they make. Now if a lab makes a blend it uses up precious raws and unless that blend is a good seller they might decide that making it is not worth it.

so do blends work the answer is yes. do some guys love blends and others not so much again that is true
Personally, if you were to use three compounds (theoretically here, just for the sake of the topic)
Would you choose to use higher volume of oil of individual oils or use a blend? @Taureau
Can muscles handle frequent 3ml injections?

I’m injecting 12 cc a week atm . So 3cc four times a week. Now if your injecting vergin muscles I wouldn’t be doing that.. but if you have virgin muscles you have no business doing that much in the first place!

Personally, if you were to use three compounds (theoretically here, just for the sake of the topic)
Would you choose to use higher volume of oil of individual oils or use a blend? @Taureau

everyone is different and like anything you build a tolerance over time
I have injected 6cc at a time and once did it in 4 different places
but I tend to be a bit of an extremest and not one you should emulate lol

I like blends. all depends on what your aiming for

everyone is different and like anything you build a tolerance over time
I have injected 6cc at a time and once did it in 4 different places
but I tend to be a bit of an extremest and not one you should emulate lol

I like blends. all depends on what your aiming for
@Test4life @Taureau
Im just a fish in a shark tank here holy crap 😅😂
I wouldnt say I had virgin muscles till I heard you both say that. I think Ill try a blend before I up my volume but that day will surely come wont it?! 👍
Appreicate all the feedback!

I have injected ventral glutes 3ml either eod and 2x week with 3ml per injection for years. Never had a problem... and I only do ventral glutes.
I just move it around by a few inches every injection and switch legs.
The ventral glute has a pretty decent size window you can aim for

I have always loved blends... for example.. I run masterone every cycle and test obviously.
Usually another compound also... so I like getting a test/mast blend .. I've also used deca/eq blends . And others... it just helps keep the volume you need to inject down.
I dont like injecting more then 3ml per injection.
Now as far as dosing you are at the mercy of what the labs blends are.
But most labs that have blends, have pretty good mixes.

I have always loved blends... for example.. I run masterone every cycle and test obviously.
Usually another compound also... so I like getting a test/mast blend .. I've also used deca/eq blends . And others... it just helps keep the volume you need to inject down.
I dont like injecting more then 3ml per injection.
Now as far as dosing you are at the mercy of what the labs blends are.
But most labs that have blends, have pretty good mixes.
Is it true the higher the Mg/Ml, the worse the PIP will be? Ive user T400 once and it was BRUTAL but I believe it ran down my quad into my knee.
And I have seen, never used Inno Test500, seems Wild!!

Is it true the higher the Mg/Ml, the worse the PIP will be? Ive user T400 once and it was BRUTAL but I believe it ran down my quad into my knee.
And I have seen, never used Inno Test500, seems Wild!!
Not necessarily, If T400 is made right you wont even feel it. I cant even tell where ive pinned and thats a full barrel. EO has never seemed to bothered me. But stuff like high mg primo, injectable dbol always seem to pack a punch. Guaiacol I assume