I'm at that age it seems, Heart attack

Thank-you everyone!

It's been a hard pill to swallow. I've had one stent put in to open the artery up that was blocked. It's feels ive been restored to factory settings! Lol

Seriously though, I feel better than I have in a long while. Sounds funny, I've noticed my breathing is deeper, the psoriasis on my knees has cleaned up, my tongue is a nice normal pink, tinnitus has turned the volume down, sleeping with out zopiclone, fuller erection, overall the pressure feels has come off my body!

I'm 47 and I've had one fuck of a ride for some time now and I'm praying this the end of the roller coaster and ive made it to the lazy river.

I believed my diet was better than most however when I look back at what i ate, it sucked!

My stress level with business over the last 3 years has increased along with the financial stress of not being able to collect. Strikes covid19 or lack of workers have all effected the Financials.

I'm using 6 different pills each day for the next year. 2 blood thinners 2 blood pressure meds Lepitore And asprine.

Southlake hospital is absolutely amazing! It's like a 5 star resort in comparison to Headwaters hospital in Orangeville.

Orangeville didn't like me very much, I asked to many questions and pissed off the doctor asking for a copy of my current blood work, echo and ECG. I didn't even have to ask at Southlake, they offered to show me the playback of the procedure. Very Interesting to see it!

They discharged me the same day and sent me back to Orangeville at 6:30pm. I returned to be told I could go home right then. Took the poor girl close to 10mins to explain I was going home. At least that's the way I took it. I still have a catheter in my wrist that had to come out I had to point out. I called for my ride grabbed my belongings and paperwork from Southlake and headed for the door. I was almost out when a young nurse asked me if I've been discharged, I told her the Indian nurse said I could leave. I was made to leave my wheelchair. Wheeled me out and away I go!

So the cardiologist Dr signed my discharge papers at 6:30pm at the same time I was sill at Southlake being discharged. He never sent any discharge instructions to my family doctor or provide any after care information. Ive a lot to say but it's gonna be vial so I'll keep that to myself.

I've been referred to a cardiologist by my family doctor and have called a cardiovascular rehab center for an assessment and to go over my nutritional habits and how to help myself further.

I've also set up an appointment with my trt nurse to figure out my trt again. Ive been told not to use my trt dose of 200mg per week but with out a reason so its made me nervous and I've not had a shot since Dec 26th! The fog has settled into the head like an old cold that won't go away.

I hopeful I receive good news tomorrow and can be sent for blood work and resume my trt. The doctor/nurses at the Orangeville hospital even have me sketched out using my protein powder or any of my other supplements including my vitamins. They told me I should stop literally everything until I see the rehab center. This set my nuts on fire but to make my wife happy ive listened. I'm just bitching and moaning about it to her. Where am I, I'm holding the damn couch down while she's at the gym. 😄 I'll be back soon enough to the gym, I'm gonna play this next round of life a little smarter than the first 😉
Cheers all!
Stay good!

Quite the journey but sounds like you are headed in the right direction. Manage your stress as best you can. I hope your recovery continues to go well.