If you could choose one favourite compound...?

Tren is my fav, but the golden nectar of the gods for me is Tren/Mast/Test at a roughly even split

Its a toss up between Dbol and Tren. Dbol makes me feel amazing, happy and I blow up like a balloon, Tren makes me feel a bit grumpy but dialed in and the intensity is god tier.

Its a toss up between Dbol and Tren. Dbol makes me feel amazing, happy and I blow up like a balloon, Tren makes me feel a bit grumpy but dialed in and the intensity is god tier.
My two favorites as well. Lately I seem to prefer tren sides over dbol sides though.

Did you know a dose of 200 mg or more of primo helps as well. Plus you don’t bloat, or lose penis function, lol.
I never have my normal joint pain when I run primo. Plus no deca rebound when you stop and feel even older. Lol.
I'll be giving primo a go in December or January. I'm sure it will become one of my favorite compounds if it's as great as everyone says.

I'll be giving primo a go in December or January. I'm sure it will become one of my favorite compounds if it's as great as everyone says.
Don’t expect miracles. It’s a mild drug. Gives the muscles a filled out look. Not a huge mass gainer. But has pretty much no sides.