I remember when

signs of my being older :)

milk delivery to our house
bread delivery to our house
a man that came by and sharpened knives
horse drawn plow that cleared the side walk
a vendor that came by during the summer and sold popcorn and candy apples and hot chestnuts from a cart
Horse drawn plow?In Toronto we had a junk collector that went through the alleys with a horse drawn wagon.

I remember going to my first movie alone at 8 years old. I saw appalossa in 1966. I saved up my allowance and went with my best buddy. Now 8 year olds are treated by there parents as babies

I remember going to my first movie alone at 8 years old. I saw appalossa in 1966. I saved up my allowance and went with my best buddy. Now 8 year olds are treated by there parents as babies
Same here,some old theatre in Parkdale.Riding in traffic at six on a bicycle.

Same here,some old theatre in Parkdale.Riding in traffic at six on a bicycle.

odds are we never find a kid now like we where when we where kids
we had no fear. we went outside without parents hovering over us for the entire day
we had adventures. we played and played. we made life long friendships
we got hurt and got patched up without being taken to the doctor for every tiny little thing

food allergies where unheard of

I am sure lots of bad stuff happened but for the most part you never heard about it
now something happens say in the United states and we hear about it in a matter of minutes. all of that information preys on our minds. can make us worry about things far removed from us.

odds are we never find a kid now like we where when we where kids
we had no fear. we went outside without parents hovering over us for the entire day
we had adventures. we played and played. we made life long friendships
we got hurt and got patched up without being taken to the doctor for every tiny little thing

food allergies where unheard of

I am sure lots of bad stuff happened but for the most part you never heard about it
now something happens say in the United states and we hear about it in a matter of minutes. all of that information preys on our minds. can make us worry about things far removed from us.
We would walk the kilometre or so to High Park,some frightening moments here and there,some places we learned to avoid.

I remember wondering if I would ever have a morning erection again. Then I started Dracorex T enanthate at a low dose and we need to install a urinal on the ceiling. It is a welcome surprise like I’m 18 again.
Thank goodness for regular levels of test.

The MTV Power Hour.

Video Hits! For all those guys who grew up with 2 or maybe 3 channels if the wind was blowing the right way. I saw and heard twisted sister for the first time on that show. Convinced my mom to buy me the stay hungry album. She was mortified by seeing dee dressed as a woman chewing on a bloody cow bone..... come to think of it now. My parent probably thought I was going to be a satanic worshiping tranny when I grew up. My musical tastes as a pre teen mostly included groups like twisted sister, Motley Crüe, Poison, Cinderella etc.

Video Hits! For all those guys who grew up with 2 or maybe 3 channels if the wind was blowing the right way. I saw and heard twisted sister for the first time on that show. Convinced my mom to buy me the stay hungry album. She was mortified by seeing dee dressed as a woman chewing on a bloody cow bone..... come to think of it now. My parent probably thought I was going to be a satanic worshiping tranny when I grew up. My musical tastes as a pre teen mostly included groups like twisted sister, Motley Crüe, Poison, Cinderella etc.

instead you grew up normal enough except for you midget phobia :)