I hate PIP

every lab I know brews in batches, those batches could be 100 vials or even thousands of vials at a time. if there is an issue with a batch there is going to be a flood of traffic on this and other forums about that.

there has been times where there was an issue with a batch and that was due to a issue with the raw. the last one was several years ago and that lab made good on every vial. and it was not only that lab that had the same issue it was 3 or more labs. 2 of which are considered among the top labs in Canada.

your either having another health issue separate from your injections
your injection technique sucks
or you have an issue with the carrier oil
or you have developed an issue with the Enanthate ester

this is not an issue with the lab
its your issue and your issue alone

labs brew all the time and take proper precautions. however if you want to rule out an issue with the product, heat your oven up to 220 degree F and put the vial on a cookie sheet and heat it for a half hour.
let it cool and then try it again. if by chance you contaminated your particular vial that should kill anything. I say your particular vial again because labs brew in batches and if it was an issue with the labs technique, product or brewing practice it would be all over the net.

every lab I know brews in batches, those batches could be 100 vials or even thousands of vials at a time. if there is an issue with a batch there is going to be a flood of traffic on this and other forums about that.

there has been times where there was an issue with a batch and that was due to a issue with the raw. the last one was several years ago and that lab made good on every vial. and it was not only that lab that had the same issue it was 3 or more labs. 2 of which are considered among the top labs in Canada.

labs brew all the time and take proper precautions. however if you want to rule out an issue with the product, heat your oven up to 220 degree F and put the vial on a cookie sheet and heat it for a half hour.
let it cool and then try it again. if by chance you contaminated your particular vial that should kill anything. I say your particular vial again because labs brew in batches and if it was an issue with the labs technique, product or brewing practice it would be all over the net.
That’s interesting T.

ive never had an issue with enth or the carrier pinned plenty in my life and never experienced anything like this.

let’s see mate I pinned some t400e from another lab last night, well know BT friday the verdict.

That’s interesting T.

ive never had an issue with enth or the carrier pinned plenty in my life and never experienced anything like this.

let’s see mate I pinned some t400e from another lab last night, well know BT friday the verdict.

make sure you do the heating of the vial before you say its the vial

make sure you do the heating of the vial before you say its the vial
Fact of matter I’ve tried two vials from that lab to remove the case of contamination.

so I can confirm it’s not contamination.

this is the craziest shit ever, pip with a delayed onset of 4 days, I’ve never heard of that. This is a lab issue I’m sure of it. But for the case of civility I even removed the lab name, in hopes of resolving this via email. I don’t believe in tarnishing anyone’s rep

With all due respect sir but the lab isn’t very well known and there isn’t a whole lot of info out there on this lab besides this forum so to claim there would be plenty of claims on the internet about this said problem I find a little hard to believe. I count on this forum to gather information so I don’t run into these problems again... I’ve been running dracorex and ace for the past 3months with zero issues pinning 3x a week same ester same carrier oil only thing that has changed the lab . Now I’ve only pinned .5 ml diluted with a full ml of mast and I can’t say I have terrible pip but it is swollen and sore right now after pinning it last evening. There is definitely nothing wrong with my pinning technique I’ve been doing this for quite some time. I wasn’t planning on touching those bottles for a while but after reading the review I wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to have a problem with this new lab. The only time I’ve ever experienced anything like the op is describing is with teragon and northern and I’m pretty sure it was too high BA content caused the issues and it was immediate and got worse. The only thing that’s weird here is the 3-4day delay he is describing.

With all due respect sir but the lab isn’t very well known and there isn’t a whole lot of info out there on this lab besides this forum so to claim there would be plenty of claims on the internet about this said problem I find a little hard to believe. I count on this forum to gather information so I don’t run into these problems again... I’ve been running dracorex and ace for the past 3months with zero issues pinning 3x a week same ester same carrier oil only thing that has changed the lab . Now I’ve only pinned .5 ml diluted with a full ml of mast and I can’t say I have terrible pip but it is swollen and sore right now after pinning it last evening. There is definitely nothing wrong with my pinning technique I’ve been doing this for quite some time. I wasn’t planning on touching those bottles for a while but after reading the review I wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to have a problem with this new lab. The only time I’ve ever experienced anything like the op is describing is with teragon and northern and I’m pretty sure it was too high BA content caused the issues and it was immediate and got worse. The only thing that’s weird here is the 3-4day delay he is describing.
I’d agree, this is the only board with reviews. The other two boards are mainly commentary on who owns the lab.

I’d agree, this is the only board with reviews. The other two boards are mainly commentary on who owns the lab.

and there are reasons for that. there was bad blood between the former owner of this lab and with another prominent lab owner on another forum
so needless to say the only press that gets out there on other forums is not the best
lab politics are complicated and as such the truth is not always presented to all

and there are reasons for that. there was bad blood between the former owner of this lab and with another prominent lab owner on another forum
so needless to say the only press that gets out there on other forums is not the best
lab politics are complicated and as such the truth is not always presented to all
My only desire is that the lab rep and I work towards an agreeable solution.

Although my muscle did swell more than normal and a little bit sore it’s nothing crazy for me. It didn’t get any worse throughout the day and I had a physical day it would of show it’s colours for sure I think lol... I think if I was going to have a bad reaction it would of been happening by now. I’ll pin a full cc next shot by itself to be sure because I only did.5 and it was diluted with a ml of mast e

Although my muscle did swell more than normal and a little bit sore it’s nothing crazy for me. It didn’t get any worse throughout the day and I had a physical day it would of show it’s colours for sure I think lol... I think if I was going to have a bad reaction it would of been happening by now. I’ll pin a full cc next shot by itself to be sure because I only did.5 and it was diluted with a ml of mast e
I don’t expect the same issue to cross products, so I’m sure you’ll be good.

You’ll be fine. The lab has been around for years.
If there is a problem with the T400, that doesn’t mean you’ll have an issue with t250. Two different batches.
And even if there is an issue, people make mistakes, it happens. No one is perfect.

You’ll be fine. The lab has been around for years.
If there is a problem with the T400, that doesn’t mean you’ll have an issue with t250. Two different batches.
And even if there is an issue, people make mistakes, it happens. No one is perfect.
I didn’t think so but with it being my first time ordering from them and there not being too much info on them review wise I have to admit it did make me a bit nervous about it. I trust the vets opinions here tho at the end of the day thanks brother!